It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Arrested For Refusing Smart Meter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here is my question: Who are the police working for?

If the woman had called the police to aid her in protecting her property, would they have arrested the meter guys?

It seems to me this is a case of "who called first" gets the cops on their side of a CIVIL dispute. I cannot understand how the police, the most ignorant of the law, are in charge of interpreting it on the spot. I cannot understand how a gun is required in this matter. If a gun is there, it is to be used to kill, ergo, the police where ready to blow away this woman for having a dispute NOT involving the police. How is arrest the proper tool in this matter? Now, because she was protesting the installation of a meter she feels is dangerous, she owes the STATE a ton of money in fines, fees, attorney fees, charges, taxes and so on. So if the STATE is entitled to this money now, where the hell was the STATE when she needed it to help avoid the problem? How is the STATE even involved in a civil matter.

The real problem is the police are not smart, not bright, not literate, not at all trained in conflict resolution, they are trained in tax collecting.

Then again, I am not surprised by this. We have been enslaved long ago, we are just to stupid to realize the cops don't work for us, the are the US prison guards working to keep us in line within the four boarder walls of the prison we live in. This is fine, it is just the ignorance about the facts that isn't.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi, smart meters are being installed here in Australia . We have had a notice in the mail and they are coming any day to install a meter at our house. I dont know about the effects except that at another house my older child had her bed next to the power box. It was on the wall outside her room.She had problems sleeping and i moved her to another room and that seemed to help. Where we are now the meter box is on the wall outside both bedrooms near where we lay our heads.

So now if i experience problems we will have to sleep in the loungeroom at the other end of the house.

But the other issue i have with these smart meters, there invasive clocking what time you go to bed ect ect

1%

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I actually asked to have one of those meters put on my house.

No more utility workers coming in my yard, leaving the gate open, worrying about what may happen to my dog since the workers can't read the "dog in yard" sign. Or having them claim my dog bothered them.

The less people in my yard, the better

Sounds like you bought the bill of goods that so many are refusing because they did their research.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

Well first thank you for the kind words.

I agree questionnaires can be misleading. But the study I linked did use two types of sampling like the WHO study done and it was not just limited to questionnaires. also It was both regional as well as having taken from sample populations. It simply included a broader age range (much younger that has more cell phone usage to much older as well as more devices like cordless phones, ect)

But in all fairness I have to agree this was a refreshing conversation.

edit on 8-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
They installed a smart meter on the house i was living in about a year ago.
I had just moved out of the house into my motor home parked in the back yard(and was security for the property as the area has a lot of foreclosed homes being stripped by criminal..

First i did not understand why the motor home was using the same amount of power as the home had.

Three month later i was still getting $150 power bills with no power being used in the house.
I kept trying to understand why my motor home was using so much power.

Then the home sold and i moved to a near by RV park.
At the park i pay the first $50 of power as part of my rent and any over i have to pay extra.
so far I have lived at the RV park and never went over the $50 a month.

I believe the power company was ripping me off thinking the power bill was for the home and normal and not knowing that i had moved into the much smaller motor home with a swamp cooler.
The other home that my father owned facing the other street was vacant when they installed the smart meter only had two 20 watt light bulbs on timers at night.
The power company came and replaced the smart meter 3 times with out inquiring if anyone lived there.
I believe they though they had bad meters because the use was so low.at about $25 a month.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Thats police state all over. Gotta wonder what else is comming down the line .

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Those Smart Meters have 2 WIFI communications cards installed in them that you can see from the side through the glass.

Where's the antenna? What if they are using the hot line into your home as antenna A. They use the other line going into your home for Antenna B.

That gives them full spectrum viewing of the inside of your home. Then they can start pulsing radio signals inside your home through your wiring to effect your health.

The radio pulse through the wiring of your home can make freezers and refrigerators stop working.....they could accellerate corrosion in your washing machine very easily by pulsing a signal to it causing it to corrode quickly.

These "Smart Meters" give them powers that many can not even fathom. Get a VLF radio and use the wiring in your home as the antenna and start listening to the radio signals they are blasting into your home through the wiring.

There is NO possible way to block their Radio Pulses into your homes wiring through these Smart Meters. Even flipping off your main breaker won't block them. They'll still be able to broadcast into your home through the ground wire. The Main Breaker does NOT cut the ground wire.

It's Game Over for Humanity.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Three month later i was still getting $150 power bills with no power being used in the house. I kept trying to understand why my motor home was using so much power. Then the home sold and i moved to a near by RV park.

You should have gone and read the meter yourself. Take a read every week or two and you can see your power consumption yourself.
Unless your meters are a completely different design than ours.
On the electric bill it should say how many kilowatts are used, and what the cost per kilowatt is.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
They came to my house and asked me if I wanted one.

I asked "do I have a choice?"

The EC employee said "no."

So basically you got an ultimatum.

When they asked, if you wanted one, shouldn't that have been a choice? [You would think]

I've never heard of these things either, nor have I been asked about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I live in a pretty small town and don't expect to see these any time soon, but I'm going to get one when they do come here. First thing I'll do is lock both gates. [Only one locked now] Meter readers here leave my gate open often in summer, oddly not in winter
Then, I want to see them bitch about not being able to access the property. One reader got frustrated because he couldn't go straight to my yard from the neighbors. Both our gates are opposite each other and he used to go out their's, into mine, then out the other side of my yard. I locked that gate with a padlock because we never used it. He came to the door and said "You can't do that, you can't deny access" I told him the other was unlocked and he would have to walk around. He tried to claim I had to leave both open, so he had unrestricted access. I told him he was full of s*** and he could walk around, then shut the door in his face.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

No more utility workers coming in my yard, leaving the gate open, worrying about what may happen to my dog since the workers can't read the "dog in yard" sign. Or having them claim my dog bothered them.

They installed one at our house without talking to us. they still come into the yard at the same schedule as before.

strange thing is no one else around us seems to have one. I was once involved in a little thing going on in South America as a relative of someone involved i was on the phone with them and began to be disconnected whenever she called. We started hearing clicks and then disconnected every-time we discussed the situation.

What if only ATS user get one

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What a bunch of fake conspiracy hoo ha! First, the power company owns the lines, as well as the meter connected to the house. They have license to access your property to read said meter and to replace said meter. We have had ours for a few years now. Our bills seem to be going down.

If this lady was refusing them access, maybe arrest was a bit extreme, but i guess it depends on how much of an ass she was being. The rest of that garbage is complete b.s. Seeing inside you home and radiation and chemtrails. Good God, what a mess of paranoia!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
What a bunch of fake conspiracy hoo ha! First, the power company owns the lines, as well as the meter connected to the house. They have license to access your property to read said meter and to replace said meter. We have had ours for a few years now. Our bills seem to be going down.

If this lady was refusing them access, maybe arrest was a bit extreme, but i guess it depends on how much of an ass she was being. The rest of that garbage is complete b.s. Seeing inside you home and radiation and chemtrails. Good God, what a mess of paranoia!

So if these things really do effect health, especially I have read of unborn babies, you still think they have the right?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

It's a freaking digital meter, instead of the old motorized ones. What's next, my dvd player is killing me?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

They installed one at our house without talking to us. they still come into the yard at the same schedule as before.

strange thing is no one else around us seems to have one. I was once involved in a little thing going on in South America as a relative of someone involved i was on the phone with them and began to be disconnected whenever she called. We started hearing clicks and then disconnected every-time we discussed the situation.

What if only ATS user get one

Yeah tread just likes to... Tread on me lol.

They still come to my house too and my building is new and I have the meters.

I don't mind being called a Chemmy because there's proof and people will try to disprove it either way. Even though the samples taken of the air are hard evidence and the fibers aren't in any of the data bases.

The fact is you shouldn't have to be force to have these things put on your home.

Although the the study hasn't been released and we can't see the testing to prove it's causing harm. There shouldn't be any forced used to have a consumer use the product YOU want them to use.

Just how it is. And if the product wasn't truly bad, Why are you forcing people to use it?

edit on 8-2-2013 by JrDavis because: spelzz

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
DBL post delete plz

edit on 8-2-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
reply to post by Char-Lee

It's a freaking digital meter, instead of the old motorized ones. What's next, my dvd player is killing me?

Have you researched this at all?

Smart Meter Health Complaints
Utility customers have reported new or worsening health problems since the utility smart meter system has been installed on their home or in their neighborhood. Symptoms
Read the list here.
emfsafetynetwork.org...

There are many legitimate sites listing the risks. if you don't think people should make sure new tech does not harm us or our unborn children i don't know what to say.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I work with the stuff every day not worried at all the whole building has WIFI among other things. The meter just translates what the appliances say and send it down the lines back to the office and vice versa. Your appliances will communicate with the electric companys office thats all. Not strong enough to be used like radar onlu transmits about 60 feet.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mikell

Multiple studies correlate RF exposure with diseases such as cancer, neurological disease, reproductive disorders, immune dysfunction, and electromagnetic hypersensitivity,” the academy says on its website about the radiation emitted by smart meters and other devices that use similar technology. “Genotoxic effects from RF exposure, including studies of non-thermal levels of exposure, consistently and specifically show chromosomal instability, altered gene expression, gene mutations, DNA fragmentation and DNA structural breaks.”

The system could be a potential goldmine for non-governmental criminals, too — letting them determine, for example, exactly when a house is unoccupied. “This raises concerns with regard to security, the rights to privacy and the protection of personal data,” the report said. “The risks to data protection, however, go further than these most immediate concerns.”

www.thenewamerican.com...

If effects are cumulative when do we say enough? we are destroying ourselves.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hang on a second, isn't America the Home of the Brave and the Land of the Free? I mean pardon me for upsetting the apple cart, or for stating what is plainly obvious, that America has never been the Home of the Brave, or the Land of the Free. You're like any other country, a slave to the system that is in place. Your freedoms are just illusions, and always have been. What you can do in America, the freedoms you think you have more than any other country, you don't. I have the same freedoms and liberty.

Here in the UK, if I want a gun I can go out and legally obtain one. I have a right to defend myself, but I also have the right to refuse the installation of a 'smart meter', it doesn't seem so in America...you know, the Home of the Brave and the Land of the Free. The 'free' that cannot decide for themselves whether or not to have a smart meter installed.

I suppose really, all the so-called enshrined rights in the Constitution are nothing more than a facade, certainly not worth going to civil war over? America...you're a joke, a jest and laughing stock of the world! You call yourselves free and you're not, nor will you fight to combat the rights you thought you had, so you're not brave either! The reason why?
Simple, you'll use the argument of rights, but you will not defend them together. You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk! As long as it is happening to others, you don't mind!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join