It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Path of truth - Experiencing the strange phenomenon of synchronicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Greetings!

I've been on this spiritual path for about 2 years, full force and I can say it has completely change my life around. I have gotten to this point pretty much all on my own, with influences from Alan Watts, Anthony De Mello, Thomas Cambell, also by reading other peoples experiences with spirituality and awakening, meditating, experimenting with sounds, drugs ect ect.

During this path I've experience a myriad of synchronicity and some of them would be huge leap to say it was a coincidence for example I was pondering on this thought for a couple of days and then one night I decided to go to the book store then for some reason this book called Frequency by Penny Pierce just stood out and I randomly open a page and the very first line I read contained my answer.

There are 2 ongoing synchronicity that I would like to share and hope someone can explain or share with there experiences. One of them is when I'm driving a night or going for a jog I can always rely on one streetlight dimming out. It's very strange and sometimes it can be any type of light but it always goes out, what's funny about it it doesn't happen when I'm thinking about it going out, it comes about when I'm in deep thought about something and then boom a light will go out. The other synchronicity happens when I have a "aha" moment and I usually hear something clicking or cracking, if I'm in my house I would hear my monitor screen or the walls crack, I understand this is very common to hear that especially when something is cooling off or heating up but I find it odd that 90% of my aha moments is accompanied with a clicking crack sound.

Now this on-going experience I'm really stumped on and hoping someone can help me with it. During meditation or in some type form of deep concentration I "always" feel this pulsing vibrating sensation which feels about the size of a golf ball, that most of the time generates at the third eye region. This pulsing sensation is completely controlled from my own intentions, I can literally move anywhere in my body and I mediate on it I can hear a buzzing /ringing sound and if I were to get hurt anywhere then that pulsing appears and I control it from there on. If I move it to a chakra center it opens it up with ease, it also eases pain and relieves headaches and it's been awhile since I've had a headache and I before "awakening" I used to suffer from a weekly migraine. But I still don't know what it is, what should I do with it, can I grow it be something else with practice or if it means anything. One reiki practitioner suggested that it means I have an unopened gift.

Perhaps I should visit a Dr. or a scientist and have them run experiments and study me and validate this phenomenon. It's easily repeatable and controlled and hopefully someone can come up with a way to observe it besides me. I am hoping someone can share there thoughts or experiences with this strange phenomenon.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yes, God.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by samaka

hey, dude, remember that "awakening" should last only for a short period, and then you are more human,
you need to slow down, your gonna crash.. play safe,man,
cheers.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

what makes you think you know how long someones "awakening" should take? i think its different for everyone and i dont think you can "crash". to the op i have had the same experience as you basically but i was in hawaii in the navy for mine. i was in pearl harbor. every time i would walk to my ship at night the lights along the pier would come on or turn off when i walked by them. i also got into the habit of taking photos of my watch whenever i would look at my watch and randomly see 2:22 3:33 4:44 etc. amongst other things. if you would like to see pics i can upload them (even though theres no way anyone can tell if they are random or if i just decided to take pictures at that time)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by samaka

hey, dude, remember that "awakening" should last only for a short period, and then you are more human,
you need to slow down, your gonna crash.. play safe,man,
cheers.

Crash? Similar to sugar crash? I appreciate the contribution but I don't believe there's anything to slow down on, it's part of my daily life now. I've been experiencing this energy vibration for almost about year and nearly on daily basis. It's quite comforting and reassuring to feel it, as if this phenomenon is the real deal because on personal level I can physically feel and control it and all the these concepts of spirituality are not just insanity talk.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

During this path I've experience a myriad of synchronicity and some of them would be huge leap to say it was a coincidence for example I was pondering on this thought for a couple of days and then one night I decided to go to the book store then for some reason this book called Frequency by Penny Pierce just stood out and I randomly open a page and the very first line I read contained my answer.

In other words, you wouldn't have noticed the book unless you've been thinking about it. That seems right to me. It happens all the time.

It is a coincidence you came across the book, but not a coincidence you focused on it. Because you listen to Watts and Campbell, the word 'frequency' obviously stood out to you. And I would wager you were perusing the 'new age' (for lack of a better term) section when you discovered the book.

This isn't synchronicity, but selective focusing. If you weren't interested in the subject matter, you would've walked by the book and paid it no mind.

Go to the book store, pick a random book out of a random section, turn to a random page and pick a random sentence. If that sentence answers your question, then you sir have experienced synchronicity.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

no fence, man, just saying that whatever word you wish to use, waking up,,, it is a experience,
NOT a state of being.. if, you catch ma drift,, dude.
but the process of "waking up" may even take the entire life..
cheers, man

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by samaka

In other words, you wouldn't have noticed the book unless you've been thinking about it. That seems right to me. It happens all the time.

It is a coincidence you came across the book, but not a coincidence you focused on it. Because you listen to Watts and Campbell, the word 'frequency' obviously stood out to you. And I would wager you were perusing the 'new age' (for lack of a better term) section when you discovered the book.

This isn't synchronicity, but selective focusing. If you weren't interested in the subject matter, you would've walked by the book and paid it no mind.

Go to the book store, pick a random book out of a random section, turn to a random page and pick a random sentence. If that sentence answers your question, then you sir have experienced synchronicity.

No doubt the word Frequency stood out, but the problem I was having has nothing to do with frequency or energy vibration phenomenon and as there are many other books that contained new agery titles that also caught my eye. My intent wasn't to find a solution at a book store to the problem I had, I went there because of boredom something I will do once in awhile. I've ran across that book several times, never really gave it thought to read it. Personally I wouldn't pawn it off as selective focusing.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

edit on 7-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka
Greetings!

I've been on this spiritual path for about 2 years, full force and I can say it has completely change my life around.
During this path I've experience a myriad of synchronicity and some of them would be huge leap to say it was a coincidence.
There are 2 ongoing synchronicity that I would like to share and hope someone can explain or share with there experiences. One of them is when I'm driving a night or going for a jog I can always rely on one streetlight dimming out. It's very strange and sometimes it can be any type of light but it always goes out, what's funny about it it doesn't happen when I'm thinking about it going out, it comes about when I'm in deep thought about something and then boom a light will go out. The other synchronicity happens when I have a "aha" moment and I usually hear something clicking or cracking, if I'm in my house I would hear my monitor screen or the walls crack, I understand this is very common to hear that especially when something is cooling off or heating up but I find it odd that 90% of my aha moments is accompanied with a clicking crack sound.

Now this on-going experience I'm really stumped on and hoping someone can help me with it. During meditation or in some type form of deep concentration I "always" feel this pulsing vibrating sensation which feels about the size of a golf ball, that most of the time generates at the third eye region. This pulsing sensation is completely controlled from my own intentions, I can literally move anywhere in my body and I mediate on it I can hear a buzzing /ringing sound and if I were to get hurt anywhere then that pulsing appears and I control it from there on. If I move it to a chakra center it opens it up with ease, it also eases pain and relieves headaches and it's been awhile since I've had a headache and I before "awakening" I used to suffer from a weekly migraine. But I still don't know what it is, what should I do with it, can I grow it be something else with practice or if it means anything. One reiki practitioner suggested that it means I have an unopened gift.

Perhaps I should visit a Dr. or a scientist and have them run experiments and study me and validate this phenomenon. It's easily repeatable and controlled and hopefully someone can come up with a way to observe it besides me. I am hoping someone can share there thoughts or experiences with this strange phenomenon.

Thanks for reading.

Do you ever feel a sensation around the crown of your head, and it is a tingling, orgasmic feeling?
does this feeling happen to you timed with the other synchronicites?

I call that feeling tingling crown chakra.

imagine if you were doing the kundalini meditation; try to stay blank minded and calm while you take deeper breaths
and try to learn how to meditate while you are standing up and walking around.

Try to become in a dream state while you are awake this is the true nature of meditation.

Put this kind of music on your ipod to listen to while you are working, walking around, doing things in general, solfeggio harmonic frequencies they are said to help with meditation.

you say you are controlling the pulsation as in you can do it with intent, instead of directing it there while thinking about it with language saying to it "move here or there." As in a natural phenomenon instead of an artificial experience. As in you can "believe-power"; (like a charging mana bar in a video game) this phenomenon and control it via thought; either counciously and/or subcounciously.

by the way if you ever end up in the situation where you think spirits or god things are giving you divine signs remember to "Test the spirits." I accept that there may be things beyond our perception of reality but make sure whatever gives or makes a synchronicity happen is on your side and is Benevolent instead of Malevolent.
you have to make sure that you dont fall prey to false perception, and deception.

as in your synchronicities must give you signs to knowledge and the emotional value of love added with it,
and never push you into fear-based ideology or evil intentions.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There have been times where I have believed that I create reality. I'd watch the world and know that I am one with all and that everything is a reaction to a unified beingness that I am. While it's not through conscious choice that I dictate the activities of others, but their actions are a reaction, an emanation, from my innermost beingness. So I, as an individual, am not in control, but I am absolutely free, even from my own control. And by allowing others their freedom, I am able to see that the choices they make are the choices I am unconsciously making because we are the same undifferentiated being.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Do you ever feel a sensation around the crown of your head, and it is a tingling, orgasmic feeling?

Sometimes yes. More so it happens in my aha moments, it almost feels like shock similar to when you get startled, I have notice this. Other times like the streetlamp phenomenon, no, I try not to acknowledge it, I just let it happen and be part of my daily life and it has now. Now that I'm thinking about I'm going to try really hard to video this phenomenon.

you say you are controlling the pulsation as in you can do it with intent, instead of directing it there while thinking about it with language saying to it "move here or there." As in a natural phenomenon instead of an artificial experience. As in you can "believe-power"; (like a charging mana bar in a video game) this phenomenon and control it via thought; either counciously and/or subcounciously.

I'm starting to begin that this is a natural phenomenon, if happens to me why wouldn't happen to anyone else? I'm not more special than anyone else. The only thing that comes to mind is that I'm more aware and less attached to standard model of society thinking than the average person and that's why I think this pulsing phenomenon happens to me. I'm really trying hard to figure out what is the purpose of it, there must be a reason why it's there.

I really want some lab run experiments on me, I think I would be the perfect candidate. I'm healthy, single, have lot of time and eager to learn what this phenomenon is. As far as my own research, there isn't any medical or scientific explanation of this or even people that are having the same experiences.

by the way if you ever end up in the situation where you think spirits or god things are giving you divine signs remember to "Test the spirits." I accept that there may be things beyond our perception of reality but make sure whatever gives or makes a synchronicity happen is on your side and is Benevolent instead of Malevolent.
you have to make sure that you dont fall prey to false perception, and deception.

as in your synchronicities must give you signs to knowledge and the emotional value of love added with it,

It is my understanding that it isn't anything divine, it is a way the universe responding to my awareness as I keep progressing into this and I'm only 2 years into this way of thinking and living. Early on, because of pre conceived notions of angels and demons, I use to be fearful of demons and attracting that type of energy in my life. Now I don't fear negative energy, mostly everything I do especially when it comes to consciousness comes with the intent of highest good (based on my understanding). I honestly want to love more and give more of myself to humanity, this is the reality I choose to shift too.

Thank you for your contribution.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

I would attribute this all to the basic law of attraction. What you call synchronicity is something you're facilitating yourself. The law of attraction is neutral in that it makes no difference what you are attracting - if you're intently thinking about it often enough, the universe is taking the steps necessary to make it happen. It can be good, bad or neutral.

You've pointed out three separate specific "sychronistic" events (i.e. every time I do "this", "that" seems to happen) which proves that whether you're aware of it or not, you are acutely tuned into these events (thereby sending out the intent or "attraction" that they occur). The fact that you may not be consciously focusing on them at the exact time they occur makes no difference since for the law of attraction to work, one needs to merely think the thought and then forget about it, all the while allowing the universe to open the channels needed to facilitate the attraction or event.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Thanks for the different perspective. Like you said synchronicity does help with the coping and understanding of this. I know I may sound dramatic about this but seriously this can question your sanity, this is a complete reality shift when I understood this.

The concept of synchronicity seems like I'm teaming up with spirits in the other world and help plan my destiny and accomplish something, this never really resonated with me. Law of attraction seems to fit the definition better to what I'm experiencing. I've always had a natural forward outlook on life and I personally think I had a very well developed child hood better than most people and I've always attracted what I wanted.

Could Law of Attraction explain the energy ball that I'm feeling? Now that I'm aware of it and accept it that I keep attracting that energy? Hmmmmm something I will differently think about.

edit on 7-2-2013 by samaka because: forgot to add a word

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Sometimes yes. More so it happens in my aha moments, it almost feels like shock similar to when you get startled, I have notice this. Other times like the streetlamp phenomenon, no, I try not to acknowledge it, I just let it happen and be part of my daily life and it has now. Now that I'm thinking about I'm going to try really hard to video this phenomenon.

I'm starting to begin that this is a natural phenomenon, if happens to me why wouldn't happen to anyone else? I'm not more special than anyone else. The only thing that comes to mind is that I'm more aware and less attached to standard model of society thinking than the average person and that's why I think this pulsing phenomenon happens to me. I'm really trying hard to figure out what is the purpose of it, there must be a reason why it's there.

I really want some lab run experiments on me, I think I would be the perfect candidate. I'm healthy, single, have lot of time and eager to learn what this phenomenon is. As far as my own research, there isn't any medical or scientific explanation of this or even people that are having the same experiences.

It is my understanding that it isn't anything divine, it is a way the universe responding to my awareness as I keep progressing into this and I'm only 2 years into this way of thinking and living. Early on, because of pre conceived notions of angels and demons, I use to be fearful of demons and attracting that type of energy in my life. Now I don't fear negative energy, mostly everything I do especially when it comes to consciousness comes with the intent of highest good (based on my understanding). I honestly want to love more and give more of myself to humanity, this is the reality I choose to shift too.

Thank you for your contribution.

you are on the right path in my eyes; I like to say "the World around you is your bible.".
as in you read into everything in your life all of your synchronicities and events in your life and add them all up together.

although i dont really believe you will want to be some kind of expiremental lab rat.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
There have been times where I have believed that I create reality. I'd watch the world and know that I am one with all and that everything is a reaction to a unified beingness that I am. While it's not through conscious choice that I dictate the activities of others, but their actions are a reaction, an emanation, from my innermost beingness. So I, as an individual, am not in control, but I am absolutely free, even from my own control. And by allowing others their freedom, I am able to see that the choices they make are the choices I am unconsciously making because we are the same undifferentiated being.

not uncounciously; Subcounciously.
as in they say we use 10% of our brains.
but when someone does acid or something they use more% of their brain, and their subcouncious kicks in.

in my eyes we are of god, or one with god.
i call the universe god, and to me god=thought.
they say we are counciousness conductors and that the substance of the Universe is counciousness.

I'd watch the world and know that I am one with all and that everything is a reaction to a unified beingness that I am

somebody once told me:
I am what I am but i am the voice of *point up.* that I am.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by timidgal

Thanks for the different perspective. Like you said synchronicity does help with the coping and understanding of this. I know I may sound dramatic about this but seriously this can question your sanity, this is a complete reality shift when I understood this.

The concept of synchronicity seems like I'm teaming up with spirits in the other world and help plan my destiny and accomplish something, this never really resonated with me. Law of attraction seems to fit the definition better to what I'm experiencing. I've always had a natural forward outlook on life and I personally think I had a very well developed child hood better than most people and I've always attracted what I wanted.

Could Law of Attraction explain the energy ball that I'm feeling? Now that I'm aware of it and accept it that I keep attracting that energy? Hmmmmm something I will differently think about.

edit on 7-2-2013 by samaka because: forgot to add a word

Thank you for your response and it does appear that you've been rather proficient in using the law of attraction, albeit subconsciously, for most of your life. I don't know if you realize how lucky you are

As for the energy ball you're feeling, that depends on your view of the universe as a whole and its interconnectivity. I don't want to derail your OP so if you're interested in hearing my views, feel free to U2U me. If not, that's fine as well. Either way, I'm pleased that I was able to provide you with another perspective on the issue at hand and make sure you have a flashlight at the ready for when those bulbs pop on dark streets

top topics

join