It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking Great Things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It is wise to speak great things. Why? It keeps life with pep in it.

Do you speak great things? Or do you speak small things?

I speak great things. Why? Since I am living.

Many are not even living. They have no spark in what many things they talk about. Ever notice?

A living person will never be lame in their speaking. Those who envy the great speaking people will resort to childish behavior as though they can't help it. Those who would envy are one-dimensional people.

Listen to the great words I unleash from time to time right here on ATS. I come up with things most haven't given thought to. I bring you the authentic wisdom. Those who follow God, follow me. Those who follow Devil, follow me. I am a living duality. I am good and evil with a balance. This makes me a badass anti-hero type.

The rarer you are, the more valueable you are. If you ask me, I'm MVP (most valueable poster) of the forum.

I am something straight out of the bible. Recognize the prophecy upon. It's cool like that.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

you rock, man..
i enjoy reading your stuff, dude.
hey, when are you going to tell me your thing, about the "baskets?", man..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Groan,A.T.S's very own messiah.
Don't trust the preacher,all his words don't make him wise.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I speak great things.

Do you? ...Really?

Or do you obsess over things using numerology, Tupac, your own life, to re-translate chapters of the bible to include yourself as a "god" and talk about having a lot of fetish-y sex in paradise?

Cause I've only seen the above.

Listen to the great words I unleash from time to time right here on ATS. I come up with things most haven't given thought to. I bring you the authentic wisdom. Those who follow God, follow me. Those who follow Devil, follow me. I am a living duality. I am good and evil with a balance. This makes me a badass anti-hero type.

How can none of that strike you as the least bit delusional?

I am something straight out of the bible. Recognize the prophecy upon.

Maybe I could see that...there were lunatics and people with mental disorders in biblical times too.
edit on 2/9/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular, then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not know.

- Socrates

new topics

top topics

join