It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genius

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

The old policy of electric shock therapy was designed to short out a special section of the brain to make people docile and was not designed to try to make them smarter. The voltage I am talking about is just a static bulb like we used in school and the high voltage charge crackles when you are near. It can light up a neon bulb. Nothing real dangerous, just makes your hair stand up. I have had my hair stand up many times, having lightning strike many trees very near and also a fence twenty feet away. I'm not scared of this feeling, it's just a warning. A friend of mine was struck by lightning and the cross necklace he was wearing burned a scar into his chest by the neck. The lightning then jumped to his dog. He said the dog never would come near him after that. Did he get smarter? He never stood under a tree in a clearing during a thunderstorm again.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

never go full retard beezy

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

From articles I read from people observing this phenomenon of energy of hills and areas above underground rivers, they say that the energy flows through them. I feel the hairs on my arm stand up out back but cannot tell if energy is actually flowing through me. The effect is only during the spring and wet part of the summers so the conductivity to the underground river or stream is there. This energy forms currents that are similar to those in quicksand or Loda....quick clay... It quickens the earth. I have seen how this works many times and the same currents are created in an hour glass. According to other articles this lines up the polarity of the molecules in our bodies but this theory is from sites that are not exactly scientific. I know that the quicksand currents are proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to exist. Give the ground a little extra energy and you sink.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

From articles I read from people observing this phenomenon of energy of hills and areas above underground rivers, they say that the energy flows through them. I feel the hairs on my arm stand up out back but cannot tell if energy is actually flowing through me. The effect is only during the spring and wet part of the summers so the conductivity to the underground river or stream is there. This energy forms currents that are similar to those in quicksand or Loda....quick clay... It quickens the earth. I have seen how this works many times and the same currents are created in an hour glass. According to other articles this lines up the polarity of the molecules in our bodies but this theory is from sites that are not exactly scientific. I know that the quicksand currents are proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to exist. Give the ground a little extra energy and you sink.

But is it a measurable charge? Or something more akin to those "shock machines" at the carnival, that use vibration to simulate a shock?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
I wonder if a study involving magnets would garner a similar result? If they were the right polarity you would think they would encourage synaptic growth and strengthen nueron reception...Or, perahps a combination of magnetic therapy with low levels of induction?

oh noes. Not the magnet idea again!!

I doubt anyone on here knows about it. Early psychologists (we're talking 1800s!) actually were very interested in the idea of magnets effecting the brain. And early studies showed it to be very effective in controlling a person's actions. The problem was since they weren't double blind studies the researchers ended up signaling the patients. when double blind studies were performed, magnets had absolutely no effect.
this study was the main catalyst for double blind studies becoming the norm in science.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Interesting topic

I like your way of looking at it, I've never put that together with Albert Einstein,Nicoli Tesla and Mark Twain Interesting theory.
Where did you get the information about the trees carrying current reminds me of an old documentary about plants being able to communicate with each other I`ve watched before.

You forgot to mention one other thing there are people out there that believe when you pick fresh fruits and vegetables and eat them raw you are putting that energy into your body( the life force of the plant). I think I could believe that. Energy a leaf gives off has been photographed for only a period of time after being cut from the plant.
we already get chemical energy from them. Why not life or sole energy?

edit on 8-2-2013 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I say coincidence:

I would have been better as a student while doing my lab-work in the high-voltage-lab in our university.. 400.000 Volts are FUN!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It's not possible for you to experience a low current when your body is the only resistance to flow in a high voltage circuit. Current equals voltage divided by resistance. Your bodies resistance is relatively constant. Therefore, any increase in voltage across your body is going to result in a directly proportional increase in current through your body.

Moreover, being around high voltages doesn't mean you have been exposed to them. Make no mistake. If you become a path for current flow by applying yourself to a high voltage, you will probably die. If anything, it could be said that these people could have been exposed to high magnetic fields.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Dear rickymouse,

What do these people have in common. Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla, Isaac Newton, William Gilbert, Mark Twain, Many Physicists around the world?

I know, I know, they all wore pants and were men. They had a lot of things in common, why did you pick what you did as the defining issue?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The electromagnetic aroma sure does overpower my mental olfactory senses.. When the power goes out or when I turn everything off (to a lesser extent) it's as if I've come out of a washing machine on spin cycle.

The buzzing stops.

And the headaches stop..

eh but I'm probably just old and noticing my aging bones more.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

I looked up gliosis and that was interesting, it may possibly stimulate something in the brain. I don't know if it is possible but too much voltage would form scarring. What is Bammo?

An interjection. They show excitement, or emotion. They're generally set apart from a sentence by an exclamation point, or by a comma when the feeling's not as strong.

Schoolhouse Rock!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I was trying to tie it into Bammo/brain when I researched it. Just kept getting definitions that did not have anything to do with the brain or nerves.
I see what your saying.

I had a flashback to Schoolhouse Rock. Interjections! was one of my favorite grammar ones. I started to quote the whole thing. When you're happy, or sad, or frightened, or mad, an interjection starts the sentence right!

Or I was channeling Madden, not sure which.

LMAO, apparently, that's just what you were shooting for

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Bedlam

You still have the papers?

Am curious.

They're in the lockup at work. I am 2400 miles away, sad to say.

Are you familiar with electroanesthesia/electrosleep? It is a very interesting field, and right up ATS's alley. I never really considered a thread on it until now. Partly because I'm on the wrong side of the story, from most ATSers point of view. Partly also because it was classified past the phase I paper we did on it. So I'm in the odd position of not actually being NDAd to the covert side while knowing what it's about anyway, but in such cases it's been pointed out to me that I should have known not to connect dots for people, their exact phrase last time I got in trouble for doing so.

edit to add: I think I will try to unearth all the crap on this again. It's been years, so I probably don't have most of my original notes any more, which is sad because this stuff is generally not on the net, you've got to scour it out of old periodicals. It would be a snap if we were still out of Huntsville, the library there has an interestingly in-depth stack system. Sometimes you find bread crumb trails from researchers before you - when we did a lot of background searching on Frey effect someone had put little notes all in the same journals I was digging through.

What kicked it off for us was an article by Bob Pease wherein he mentioned that National Semi was considering making a home electrosleep apparatus. They dropped it. As I sort of knew Bob from correspondence and running into him at trade shows I asked why it had been scrapped, he said they got such inconsistent results from it that they couldn't go forward. Then the SOC put out a RFQ on it for battlefield use, we picked it up and ran with it, and then it sort of went into the alfalfa.

An explanatory note - there was once upon a time a neat way to induce sleep, it was originally called electrosleep, and like a lot of things we stole it from the Russians developed it for NASA. It allowed you to get the equivalent of eight hours of sleep in an hour under the headset, even if you were in a noisy stressful environment, so it was a boon for astronauts, albeit one they didn't discuss a lot. If you ever watched the original pilot for "Six Million Dollar Man", you see them put something on Austin's head at the end and he goes into a coma waiting for his next mission or whatever - that's an oblique movie reference to it. (if I'm remembering right that is)
edit on 7-2-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

This has definitely piqued my interest!
I don't get to say that often, kudos to you!

I look forward to future discussions of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I memorized all of the Dr. Suess books but you won't find me in the kitchen with a laying hen, a slaughtered pig and some food coloring...

You should have spent the time memorizing the math and science books instead.

Although there's nothing wrong with doggerel poetry, I suppose.

Wow...You're higher and mightier, than I even thought!

Underestimate much?

The problem with your intellectual spike on the informational spectrum, is that you are founded in the science of now. And, while you appear to have a decent grasp of current physics, you can't seem to explore possibilities or entertain the ideas of others without tossing down knowledge from your esteemed stallion, to us peons, below...

Whereas I, prefer to disconnect, rather than stay grounded to the realm of now. This allows my thoughts to flow more freely, without the resistance ensured, by the circuitous knowledge of those who feign to be superior.

So, lighten up. Tone it down. Step back and allow the big picture to filter through. Attenuate the background noise, and increase the amplitude of positivity.

You might just find yourself drawn to the exact opposite of what you are...

(All puns intended)

edit on 2/7/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: spelling

Actually, I'm pretty impressed with the guy. That's something I'm not able to say very often with what I've seen here. I very much look forward to future conversations!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well, now's the time to remove the ground off my guitar amp and really feel the waves!

120 volts of freedom.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

But is it a measurable charge? Or something more akin to those "shock machines" at the carnival, that use vibration to simulate a shock?

On the hill I live on, lightning has hit the trees many times over the last twenty two years we have been here. I have witnessed at least ten times that it has hit within a hundred feet. I have lost at least ten trees from this and the tops of at least ten pine trees have been blown off. We stand on the front porch to watch thunder storms and when your hair stands up or the HPS lights begin to glow we go inside. The hundred foot trees usually draw the lightning from the lower things though. They seem to be a better conductor of electricity that my car wiring from what my tests have found. This is referred to as ground voltage which they monitor in Europe a lot.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by enament
I think I could believe that. Energy a leaf gives off has been photographed for only a period of time after being cut from the plant.

You can only get those sorts of photos when you don't clean the plates on your Kirlian apparatus between the before and after pictures. When you do, that goes away. It's residue from the leaf stuck on the plate.

There is no "life energy", it's all chemistry.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
The electromagnetic aroma sure does overpower my mental olfactory senses.. When the power goes out or when I turn everything off (to a lesser extent) it's as if I've come out of a washing machine on spin cycle.

The buzzing stops.

And the headaches stop..

eh but I'm probably just old and noticing my aging bones more.

The power was off for three days last year and I started the generator to run the freezers. I had the door slightly cracked so the cord could be run to the basement. I decided to stop the generator and give the new generator a one hour inspection. When I was changing the cord to the other freezer my wife said she got a headache. The instant the generator started her headache went away. She isn't usually that observant about things like that but picked up on it right away. She got acclimated to the generator easily but disappearance of the noise gave her a headache.

I had previously studied why people do irrational things during a power outage, the governments have done much research on this. It appears that it causes some kind of chemical change in the brain for a while when the electromagnetic field disappears and people do things they would not normally do. This is taken into consideration during prosecution in some areas but I think they think this is just normal behavior and don't really investigate or understand the reason for it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by rickymouse

Dear rickymouse,

What do these people have in common. Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla, Isaac Newton, William Gilbert, Mark Twain, Many Physicists around the world?

I know, I know, they all wore pants and were men. They had a lot of things in common, why did you pick what you did as the defining issue?

I've been investigating the effect of the geomagnetic field and energy from lightning for about twenty years and this has led me to a lot of the same people over and over. I have also read many research articles on how electromagnetic and electric fields effect the chemistry of the brain over the last six years and how Psychoactive medications usually just adjust the power output of certain sections of the brains. I notice that places with high energy use effect my epilepsy as do the frequency of fluorescent lights in the stores and my shops. I thought it was just sounds at first but it was not limited to what we can hear. Everyone seems to get exited during a thunder storm, it seems to boost some peoples attitude while making others fearful. Is this more than just a coincidence also or are chemicals being produced in peoples brains by this energy.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by enament
Interesting topic

I like your way of looking at it, I've never put that together with Albert Einstein,Nicoli Tesla and Mark Twain Interesting theory.
Where did you get the information about the trees carrying current reminds me of an old documentary about plants being able to communicate with each other I`ve watched before.

You forgot to mention one other thing there are people out there that believe when you pick fresh fruits and vegetables and eat them raw you are putting that energy into your body( the life force of the plant). I think I could believe that. Energy a leaf gives off has been photographed for only a period of time after being cut from the plant.

We used to own a strawberry farm when I was a kid and we picked strawberries to sell to the association to ship out of the area. They had to have a white tip. I asked my father why they had to have a white tip and he said they culled them if they were all red because they get mushy in the week of traveling. He said that he doesn't know why anyone would want a berry that wasn't ready, it never develops right if picked that way. This has steered a lot of my research into problems that are occurring within the western diet.

The strawberry hasn't finished converting it's plant defense chemistry to neutralize it because the seeds are not developed. The plant wants it's berry eaten when these seeds are ready so it can spread it's seeds out to create kids. These seeds sometimes need to go through a herbivore's digestive tract to be activated and the manure is fertilizer. This is evident in a lot of fruit that we eat, which is picked often before it's time. This food can be medicine, using the plant's defense system to accentuate ours but it also keeps the mammilian immune system from working right. This means that our immune system, which was created to defend us from diseases of all types is suppressed and the plants defense system is utilized. Sometimes this is good and sometimes it is bad. We are overmedicating ourselves though and we need to watch that.

So it's not the life force we are actually dealing with. We are messing with the plants defense system.
edit on 8-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join