It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genius

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What do these people have in common. Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla, Isaac Newton, William Gilbert, Mark Twain, Many Physicists around the world?

They worked around high voltage projects.

Tesla worked with Super high voltage running through his body, even though his hair was not puffy, the voltages were higher. Look at Einsteins hair. Long hair was needed to be a wiseman in the past, why? To become a Shaman you should be struck by lightning? The pyramids were built over underground water that emitted Ions. The holy sites were either over underground water or near lakes or rivers. On a lake there is a charge built up on the surface that glows to the highest spot.

Could high voltage/low amps help our thinking and stimulate the mind? I'm not saying that anyone should electrocute themselves but it is something to consider.

Would the Physicists tell us if they knew? Would they want to lose their advantages over us and risk loosing their high salaries if everyone was super intelligent? Would our government want to lose control of us because we could see through TPTB's controls? Would it be good for the Economy if everyone could see what is truly important? Could this be a conspiracy to control us?

I am not talking about electrocuting yourself, I am talking about standing barefoot by a lake. I am saying maybe we should let the energy of the earth flow through us by taking off our shoes and walking in the grass. I am saying that our fear of some things has been programmed into us to control us. Many churches and holy sites were over these sites, the energy that flows through you makes you feel good. Why. Foods that stimulate energy help you think, why not the very high voltage with low amps that flow through a tree. Why do you feel better when you prune your trees. When we get older we fear walking bare foot in the grass, maybe this is why we feel old.

I have no real way of testing this hypothesis that is why it is in the Skunk works. Think about this as you drink the cup of coffee that raises the energy level of your body. A body with more energy can help us to fight diseases better, walk barefoot in the park.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Electrical impulses to the brain could possibly produce an effect.

See below:

theweek.com...

U.S. military researchers have had great success using "transcranial direct current stimulation" (tDCS) — in which they hook you up to what's essentially a 9-volt battery and let the current flow through your brain. After a few years of lab testing, they've found that tDCS can more than double the rate at which people learn a wide range of tasks, such as object recognition, math skills, and marksmanship.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If this is true then meet one of the smartest men alive! I mean dead...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
...The Green Mile, anyone?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I work around electronics.

Putting rocks in your cereal is bad. Am I genius?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well, if you're looking for a mineral diet, I suggest fruity pebbles and mountain dew.

Am I funny yet?

edit on 7-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I work around electronics.

Do you feel witty? Witty is a sign of intelligence. I am sure some frequencies are bad for us too, that is why I am thinking static electricity or super high voltage with very little amps. One frequency will induce another frequency in the body, knowing the optimal frequency and this conversion would be necessary.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
Electrical impulses to the brain could possibly produce an effect.

See below:

theweek.com...

U.S. military researchers have had great success using "transcranial direct current stimulation" (tDCS) — in which they hook you up to what's essentially a 9-volt battery and let the current flow through your brain. After a few years of lab testing, they've found that tDCS can more than double the rate at which people learn a wide range of tasks, such as object recognition, math skills, and marksmanship.

I am sure that the military did not drop this study. Maybe they want us to think they did though. Maybe they were worried that the soldiers would no longer fight for them if they got too smart.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

(Serious for a moment)

I'd be interested in any studies that show a correlation between intelligence and electricity. As a developmental neurobiologist, I'm acutely aware of the endocrine systems affects but not anything concerning voltage.
edit on 7-2-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm commenting so I can read up on the Gov't testing. Interesting. Yes, our body, and brain are constantly producing electrical impulses. I had commented before that the reason why people are going nuts is because of all the wi-fi, cell towers that are around. I say the frequencies are messing with the synaps in our brains, making them "short circuit" for lack of a better term.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What if it works by killing off microbes in the brain that can cause the brain to make the wrong chemistry for proper thinking? I'm just noticing something, the method of action is not known

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by beezzer

What if it works by killing off microbes in the brain that can cause the brain to make the wrong chemistry for proper thinking? I'm just noticing something, the method of action is not known

God forbid if there are microbes upstairs!

Neurotransmitters "talk" to each other from dendritic outgrowths. Just trying to find a way to make this hypothesis fit.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Being an energy worker (Reiki Practitioner) I know a bit about what you are talking about. Althought not an expert and surely not a genius.

I refer to what you metionned about walking barefoot in grass, by a lake, etc....as Grounding (connecting with Mother Earth). I do this before any meditation and before any Reiki treatment I will give or receive.

This balances the energy in and around our body and could explain the fuzy feeling you would get. And helps clear the mind of our daily worries, thoughts, etc.

It can be done anywhere but best results in my experience is definitely outdoors.

Does it make one more intelligent, I couldn't say. But it is an interesting theory. Although I would not consider this energy as electricity or high voltage in any way.

S+F
edit on 7-2-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What do these people have in common. Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla, Isaac Newton, William Gilbert, Mark Twain, Many Physicists around the world?

They worked around high voltage projects.

By the same logic, smoking a pipe makes you more intelligent, since lots of physicists seem to do that.

Tesla worked with Super high voltage running through his body, even though his hair was not puffy, the voltages were higher. Look at Einsteins hair. Long hair was needed to be a wiseman in the past, why?

Puffy hair? What are you on about here - static charges on hair? It's sort of hard to tell. And I'm not sure that "long hair was needed to be a wise man", please for the love of FSM do not post that spew about indian trackers in response.

To become a Shaman you should be struck by lightning? The pyramids were built over underground water that emitted Ions. The holy sites were either over underground water or near lakes or rivers. On a lake there is a charge built up on the surface that glows to the highest spot.

Water doesn't normally emit ions, afaik. Conductors that are grounded (water in a lake, for instance) generally do not have static charges. Not sure how this relates to your high voltage speculation, though.

Could high voltage/low amps help our thinking and stimulate the mind? I'm not saying that anyone should electrocute themselves but it is something to consider.

You are aware that you cannot set all three variables in Ohm's law? You get two, the third happens as a dependent variable. For instance, if I have a pretty much fixed resistance, in this case your body, I cannot specify both the voltage and the current too. I get to pick one, the other happens. So, if you have an impedance head to foot of, say 10K, I can choose a voltage and a current will occur, but I can't specify the voltage and current both.

Most people don't get that, unless they're in the biz. So, what really happens in these cases where you think you're getting high voltage and low amps is, you're getting low voltage and low amps. The instant the arc forms, the voltage drops.

tDCS, for instance, generally puts way less than 48V across your head. It depends on the connection you make and your particular impedance, it could be as low as 10V or so.

Would the Physicists tell us if they knew? Would they want to lose their advantages over us and risk loosing their high salaries if everyone was super intelligent? Would our government want to lose control of us because we could see through TPTB's controls? Would it be good for the Economy if everyone could see what is truly important? Could this be a conspiracy to control us?

No. Plutonium shots are where it's at, the military gets them but not you.

I am not talking about electrocuting yourself, I am talking about standing barefoot by a lake.

This is pleasant, but not a situation in which any current is going to be running through you.

I am saying maybe we should let the energy of the earth flow through us by taking off our shoes and walking in the grass.

Another pleasant thing to do, but in this case, the only "energy of the earth" that will flow through you is some thermal energy from you to the grass, or vice versa.

Foods that stimulate energy help you think, why not the very high voltage with low amps that flow through a tree. Why do you feel better when you prune your trees. When we get older we fear walking bare foot in the grass, maybe this is why we feel old.

Trees do not have very high voltage with low amps. Again, the tree has a non-trivially low impedance in the 10s of KOhms. You cannot have a high voltage and low amperage simultaneously. But at any rate, trees do not have high voltage on them. You can, however, use a tree for an antenna - I've got a really nice FM section showing how to tap trees by type and season to get a decent match for a HF transmitter. It works, too, I've used a tree to get a signal out more than once.

Oh, by the way, you can metabolize food for energy - turning it into glucose or fatty acids and then to ATP. You can't metabolize electricity.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm talking about something that has not "officially" been studied before. To find evidence to substantuate this is not going to be easy but it still doesn't mean that it is not real just because nobody investigated it. That is why it is in the skunk works.

If Einstein or Tesla would have listened to others where would we be today. There was no evidence to back up their hypothesises back then. I'm not saying I am right about this and am aware that there could be things behind the scenes at work that may be causing these things.

You could come to me with a headache and I can give you a piece of saltfish and tell you it will heal your headache. You eat the saltfish then have to drink a glass of water. The headache disappears and you call me a genius........the water you drank got rid of the headache.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Do you feel witty? Witty is a sign of intelligence. I am sure some frequencies are bad for us too, that is why I am thinking static electricity or super high voltage with very little amps. One frequency will induce another frequency in the body, knowing the optimal frequency and this conversion would be necessary.

Frequency of what? Frequency is an attribute, not a tangible.

Same question about one frequency inducing another - frequency of what, and why do you think that's true? What might constitute an "optimal" frequency, and of what? Heartbeats? Blinks per second? Swallows per hour? Poots per day?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

If that was the case, don't you think it would be at plague levels now in the technologically developed world?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Hi,

I had my wife hold the electrodes on my digital multi meter once to see if our voltage readings were the same; mine was like 0.8vdc while hers was nearly 1.25vdc...she is SMART- for real and celebrated!

I used to think that if everybody held hands, we could generate a whole lot of accessible voltages to utilize.

I guess it won't work because of something to do with resistance.

It tends to be a scary mystery to me what 'could' happen if everyone did hold hands somehow...the magnetic field that would generate might could do wonders we've never seen before!

Thanks for the adventure!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

God forbid if there are microbes upstairs!

Neurotransmitters "talk" to each other from dendritic outgrowths. Just trying to find a way to make this hypothesis fit.

Taking the other side, maybe it affects gliosis. Just think, a bit of current, and bammo, a ton of new glia swarming everywhere, looking for neurons to modulate.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I'm talking about something that has not "officially" been studied before. To find evidence to substantuate this is not going to be easy but it still doesn't mean that it is not real just because nobody investigated it. That is why it is in the skunk works.

If Einstein or Tesla would have listened to others where would we be today. There was no evidence to back up their hypothesises back then. I'm not saying I am right about this and am aware that there could be things behind the scenes at work that may be causing these things.

You could come to me with a headache and I can give you a piece of saltfish and tell you it will heal your headache. You eat the saltfish then have to drink a glass of water. The headache disappears and you call me a genius........the water you drank got rid of the headache.

I'm not dismissing this hypothesis.
(I may have some fun with it)

But I won't dismiss it.

It's an interesting premise.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join