It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Jesus twice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok first, I was and still not sure if Jesus really existed. But I just want to share what i've seen.

First time: [snip]I was sitting home, I was 18 years and living on my own. I was just watching tv, and then I just layed my head down.
I closed my eyes, and suddenly saw me going forward to a place where 2 people were standing. 1 was a man and the other a woman. I got closer and saw (and i don't know how I was sure, I just was) Jesus and the woman standing there. The woman had a baby in her arms. Jesus looked her in the eyes, then he layed his hands on her shoulder and kissed her on the forehead. He puts his arms up and suddenly a yellow light was shining over the woman. She flew up in the air and the 'vision' was over.

Second time: This time it was in a dream. I saw someone walking down the street, I looked at him and it was Jesus (I just knew, again) Then my vision went faaar up in space. I saw people watching in a spaceship. And suddenly they panic and say 'That's Jesus!' I felt like they wanted to kill him, but they couldn't act.

I hope people enjoyed the read.

Silence is golden

edit on 7-2-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So the first time you saw him you were [snip]and the second time you saw him you were asleep and dreaming, hmmm...

Not really what I would call a vision.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

You can call it whatever you want, I just call it a vision because I saw it. Nothing more :p
I'm not Catholic nor Islamic, etc. I don't belong to religions, I belong to myself and what I see and I feel, I believe.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I saw Jesus about four times. He was a hippy that lived on a houseboat in Sheboygan Wisconsin around eighty. I saw his license and his name was Jesus something. I don't know if he was a winebibber but I know he drank beer.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Do you know how many Jesus' I've seen? Enough to realize that he's got multiple personality disorder, and every single one of them has been laughing at us the whole time.

edit on 7-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

i have had visions, of some sort of sacred female and a male, they were quite spectacular,
lots of moving images are about love, and reproduction.. for example H,R Giger`s paintings,

do what thou wilt, love under will.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I play poker with him on a regular basis.he's changed his last name to ramerez

I think your leaving something out though,what did he say to you??

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

Nothing, nothing at all, He always has a smile on his face. I just saw him, that's all.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

So I am curious as to your motivation. Did you feel the need to share because other's need to realize that the man known as Jesus will come to us within our golden silence? And if he does he will float up to a spaceship where we should feel bliss rather then terror.

This post is not meant to be read in a negative light. I would like to the motivation because it will help clarify the reason for your thread.

Thanks RF.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

It's amazing if you see it huh? Even more amazing when you afterwards realize what just happened lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I just wanted to share the story, I myself don't really put any meaning in to them.
This thread was just to share what I have seen, maybe others have seen it too and can share their story too.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't you understand? The lord works in mysterious ways! How dare you suggest that his lack of corporeal manifestation during the midst of a rare fit of sobriety implies a lack of veracity to this user's claim? What are you, logical or something? Disgraceful!

/sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

No Drug Discussion and please be civil to one another.

Thanks,

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi OP, could you tell me Jesus's racial description?

Was he blonde, blue eyed and halo light around him like western portrayed represent? (rhetoric)

From this you can easily disprove it.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Technically, he would have been molatto.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I just want to say that the “Snips” made by the moderation staff essentially completely change what this thread is about, at least the first part anyway but that itself casts doubt on the rest of the thread anyway.

I am guessing that is why my first post was removed because I criticised the OP based on said “Snips”.

Its very difficult now to actually discuss this thread because the “snips” can’t be discussed to show that the op is or was a “snip-er” who had taken some “snips” when he had his first vision, dream or whatever one would like to call it and that this may also cast doubt on his second dream.

OP I think the only reason you think you have seen Jesus twice is because you take “snips” or have done in the past.
edit on 7-2-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

i got 500 points taken off and got a "Extreme Violation" for mentioning "Medicinal Ma...." you know what i mean...(don't want another warning).....

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
Ok first, I was and still not sure if Jesus really existed. But I just want to share what i've seen.

First time: [snip]I was sitting home, I was 18 years and living on my own. I was just watching tv, and then I just layed my head down.
I closed my eyes, and suddenly saw me going forward to a place where 2 people were standing. 1 was a man and the other a woman. I got closer and saw (and i don't know how I was sure, I just was) Jesus and the woman standing there. The woman had a baby in her arms. Jesus looked her in the eyes, then he layed his hands on her shoulder and kissed her on the forehead. He puts his arms up and suddenly a yellow light was shining over the woman. She flew up in the air and the 'vision' was over.

Second time: This time it was in a dream. I saw someone walking down the street, I looked at him and it was Jesus (I just knew, again) Then my vision went faaar up in space. I saw people watching in a spaceship. And suddenly they panic and say 'That's Jesus!' I felt like they wanted to kill him, but they couldn't act.

I hope people enjoyed the read.

Silence is golden

Funny....my daughter and I were having a discussion last evening about what would Jesus appear as today. From what I have seen in accounts from the "faithful", he appears much like the paintings we have become accustomed to seeing. I say this would not be necessarily so. Maybe he did have long hair and wandered around in flowing robes back during his historical lifetime, but maybe he would show up today in a more modern outfit. I don't know. Something to think about.
www.songlyrics.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
According to the Gospels, if you choose to believe them, Jesus appeared to the Apostles in a variety of different forms and as different people. Sometimes it actually took them a while to recognize him.

I sometimes think this is a very subtle holdover from a Buddhist type teaching that because the Buddha often reincarnated, you could never know if the person sitting next to you or walking by you is the Buddha. In this case, however, reincarnation wouldn't require death, just somehow transforming into a different person.

I suppose that this could also be interpreted as meaning that Jesus, or the essence of Christ, is like a demon spirit which can possess or infest a host body and move from one to another.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join