It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"Fear is (D)evil's pure state of aggregation"

Fear is the path go for the lost souls.

Therefore, Have no Fear and.... live in Freedom and Love.

weepingintodancing.wordpress.com...

"If God’s love is made perfect in us,
we can be without fear on the day when God judges the world.
We will be without fear, because in this world we are like Jesus.
Where God’s love is, there is no fear,
because God’s perfect love takes away fear.
It is his punishment that makes a person fear.
So his love is not made perfect in the one who has fear."

1 John 4:17-19

Fear is the Territory where lives the Evil today because today fear has become an instinct for planet Earth.

and to live in fear is what the devil wants in his take over our planet.

Instinctual fear has become life's first law trying to keep the masses humiliated.

Because they tell you to have no fear.

"Life without fear is pure happiness."

and to feel pure happiness is like to be in a field of Lavender,

www.knok.com...

To fear of Love is to run from Life.

www.for-unmarried-christian-women.com...

Fear is like a circle that can surround your soul and this circle can tighten around your soul until suffocation.

There is a place without fear in Heaven.

and there is a place of fear in Hell like today here on Earth.

True story

"Two very old people a married couple live somewhere in an old house very lonely.They had no children She was a good woman that he used to torment..until the last moment of her life.

He was left alone and every night he was visited by a man dressed in a black suit which the old man was very afraid of.

The man dressed in black suit was simply waiting to take his soul when the moment come because that man dressed in black suit it was the devil.

Old man had a cane at hand and every night this dark creature appear he try to remove it with a stick hitting but he only hit the walls.

his words were...

"go, get out of here, sir, leave me alone"

...and this was every night.

...and the gentleman in black suit was there patiently waiting ...to take his soul.

because the old man was living in fear of what he has done his entire life.

And his soul was taken by ....Fear....by the ...Devil."

Because his entire life he drank from the cup full of venom from which he gave to others therefore he died lonely with the Devil on his side waiting impatiently to take his soul.

So...live in Love and ...Be not afraid.

consciousmastery.org...

edit on 7-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: have no fear

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nice.

"Fear; is not real. Danger; is very real." "Fear is a choice." - Will Smith in his new movie After Earth.

edit on 2-7-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Nice.

"Fear; is not real. Danger; is very real." "Fear is a choice." - Will Smith in his new movie After Earth.

Glad you like it.

" When the Devil sings Fear and...we dance in Fear."

edit on 7-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: When

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Great stuff

I have suffered from an anxiety disorder for most of my life, so for me - living in fear has always been the "norm".

It's only been fairly recently that I've started coming out the other side of it all, and one thing that has helped me achieve this, is facing my fears head on and staring the fear right in the face.

As the tattoo on my right arm says, "Feel the fear....and do it anyway.". That mantra has helped me through God knows how many situations.

Only now am I beginning to get a taste of what it feels like not to live in fear...and the only way I can describe it, is that I'm beginning to feeling "free". As silly as that sounds

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Only now am I beginning to get a taste of what it feels like not to live in fear...and the only way I can describe it, is that I'm beginning to feeling "free".
Oh I am glad you are feeling better.

You have no fear ,live in Truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Depends what kind of fear you're talking about. Does one fear God? Does one think that fearing God is the same as the biological fear you feel when you're scared?

If you fear god, you're in awe of his awesome presence, in recognizance of a power greater than you that could destroy you at any minute, that created you, and can raise you from the dead and repeat the process. The condition of fearing god is conducive to humbly submitting all of one's affairs in to the hands and oversight of the lord.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: spelling edit

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Depends what kind of fear you're talking about. Does one fear God? Does one think that fearing God is the same as the biological fear you feel when you're scared?
Do not fear of God because God loves you.

Biological fear is the Fear you feel in the absence of Love.

So do not Fear.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The whole basis behind believing in religion is to make it to heaven and stay away from hell. Fear is what drives people to accept the impossible and what the powerful live off of.
edit on 7-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The whole basis behind believing in religion is to make it to heaven and stay away from hell. Fear is what drives people to accept the impossible and what the powerful live off of.

Those who are living in truth they...have no fear.

because

After Life comes the Eternity where we are with no fear like they have lived here on Earth in...Truth.

new topics

top topics

join