It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body discovered on Mars?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you look at the "head" of the object, you can see that it is a thin and flat rock laying upright. It is not 3-dimensionally head-shaped.

I wish these people would actually use the original images, rather than using the lower-res mosaics.

edit on 2/7/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I wish these people would actually use the original images, rather than using the lower-res mosaics.

Their objective is to find "anomalies".

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

You have GOT to be kidding me here, ITS A ROCK no body, no bones, just ROCKS.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
An alien body? Now we are really stretching it. I liked the lizard better. And the woman too.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I beg your pardon? On what grounds are they making this suggestion, this assumption? This is utterly unsupportable, given the images available. Those bits of rock as they are, say absolutely nothing worth hearing as far as I can tell.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That is laughable. That's just rocks. How do they even know what a fossilised alien would look like. We have never seen one.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't see this one at all. I am a believer in ET visitation, but this one is lost on me.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
UFO Sightings Daily must have been smoking them tweeds again it looks like.

Alien body, my @rse! !

I'm seeing rocks.

Wish it was the skull of an ET though

'___'

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ANy way we can just remove this imbecilic chunk of festering girraffe crap from this forum? (* done, thank you! ~ATS: best modded forum on the internet) Or are we destined to see this as the top thread for the next month.
Hey OP Its a %$%^$ing rock and you should shake your head for posting this, but wont.
You will continue to spam this forum and discredit it with total garbage and hope for stars/flags..
right?
Complaint lodged, get a grip and stop wasting our and your time. Grow up...

edit on 7-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The pareidolia stench on Mars must be unbearable..

2nd

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is one of the only threads I've ever read on ATS in which the consensus is unanimous.

I guess miracles do happen every once in a while...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Anything is possible....but I have a feeling that those are just some rocks.....nice try though ,keep looking.

For the love of God do not keep looking. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is the alien body suppose to be under that rock? The rock fell on him and squashed him? I`m not seeing an alien body so it must be under that rock.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've seen alot of objects in mars/moon photos, some of which I am convinced are not natural...
However, I see absolutely nothing in this photo that suggests it's anything but rock. It doesn't even remotely resemble a skull or legs. This is one of the LEAST likely photos I've ever seen to be showing anything but rock.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
ANy way we can just remove this imbecilic chunk of festering girraffe crap from this forum? (* done, thank you! ~ATS: best modded forum on the internet) Or are we destined to see this as the top thread for the next month.
Hey OP Its a %$%^$ing rock and you should shake your head for posting this, but wont.
You will continue to spam this forum and discredit it with total garbage and hope for stars/flags..
right?
Complaint lodged, get a grip and stop wasting our and your time. Grow up...

edit on 7-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Who are you, the f**king cyber police?!

Get off your high horse you miserable twat. We see these kind of threads all the time, and I never stated I believed it was an alien, if you read my post on Page 2 you'd see the intention behind this thread was to put shame and dis-credit towards UFO Sightings Daily......not that I have to explain anything to you....yet alone who are you anyway?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Sick of these threads. I don't even know why I click the link.
I would love to see something crazy and alien like but all I ever see is rocks, rocks and more rocks.

Who in their right mind would look at that and conclude that it is an alien body? I understand they may or may not look totally different to us- made up of different chemicals etc. But this is just bordering on stupidity.

What happened, ATS? Did you all start taking the governments vaccinations for the flu? Maybe the bird flu injection?

Please don't start threads if you can clearly see rocks....

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
FWIW, I wanted to use this thread to gain some momentum for ATS users to learn that UFO Sightings Daily is starting to become a known debunked/dis-information website...

Yeah - sure you did... Wait. You Did!?!? Well, why didn't you just SAY SO from the outset?

We thought you "...just posted it up here to see what you guys think." At least that is what you ACTUALLY wrote in the OP.

Well, we did what you asked. We told you what we thought. Isn't that what you wanted? Now you're saying what you REALLY wanted was something else. How come? Didn't hear what you had hope to hear "what we thought"?

Oh well. Maybe next time, just tell us what YOU think and stick to your program, i.e., "what do you guys think".

Good luck - and thanks for posting. It truly gives us a chance to see what some others "see"...
edit on 2/10/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place....

While...It's great to keep an open mind. It's also great to make sure that it is not so open that your brain falls out. An open mind is a great tool, but it can only be strengthened when mixed with common sense and logic.

Maybe it has become a cliche to say that it's just rocks...but....It's just rocks....And clearly so.

The top of that website reads " The truth is within our grasp". Well, the truth is that sometimes....Things really are as they seem....And this is one of those times.

Sometimes a rock is just a rock...And this is a big pile rocks.

Peace and love.
edit on 10-2-2013 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join