It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bin Laden Tape, Political Motivations?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Man, and to think they almost missed the October suprise by 2 days

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
It does kind of make me want to vote Bush, stick it to OBL.

- Then - IMHO - this fakea$$, waaaaay too conveniently timed to be true, tape has done it's job.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Due out Octber 28th with "The part of Osama BIn Laden played by htat guy who was Kramer on Seifeld" yeah, must be fake, I read this in Us weekly...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, you can hang on all the words this man said, or you can take it for what it possibly is.
I see these two recent videos as scare tactics being used by this government.

Just my opinion, i dont expect you to think like me.

Seriously, you dont think there's a chance this is propaganda? The content doesnt matter as much as THE VIDEO. We're seeing Osama again, in color, he exists, he's alive, WE STILL HAVE TO GO GET HIM.
THEREFORE vote Bush.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I find it amusing if this is just a political message to ask Americans to vote against Bush.

I think I'll make a sign that says support Bin Laden & vote for Kerry.

On the other hand, if it's some kind of trigger to start an attack I think we should drop a big bomb on the trigger (AL-J).

[edit on 29-10-2004 by outsider]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We're seeing Osama again, in color, he exists, he's alive, WE STILL HAVE TO GO GET HIM. THEREFORE vote Bush.

BUSH HAS HAD THREE YEARS TO GET HIM. He's come up with jack. For all the talk about how lax Clinton was on terror, his Monica-inspired bombings came closer to killing Bin Laden than apparently anything we've done since 9/11.

Vote his @ss out, he's had his chance.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No offense was meant dgtempe, I just do not feel this is propoganda.

The video did not scare me into staying in my house, but this tape gave a veil of reality to the fact there could very well be a major terror attack soon. This is not a mesage to sway the vote. Neither Kerry nor Bush endorsed the message so lets get past that.

He (OBL) has an agenda, and I feel that this is a very persnoal message, almost an apology to the US, that the next step to attack is moving forward.

It is irony, not myth, that he recieved training or funds from the CIA,US Spec Ops, etc... We have to get past that too.. Nothing we can do about it, that was then, this is now and it was not Bushs or Kerrys fault then either.
So where would the political motivation? I cannot see how this could help Bush.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Channel 12, in Phoenix arizona is saying tape of Osama is possibly not real Osama.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Are there airing it after the new video of the "Pheonix lights". Sorry, I had too. This is too funny.

This is not a joke, and this is not a photoshopped picture, this is a 18 minute video. This was not made onthe back lot at Universal.

dgtempe, ever think channel 12 was just playing the anlge for viewers..

newscaster- "you might die, tune it at 11!" is scarier than " tonight we have live coverage of the basket weaving contest in.."

ps- i would rather see a UFO video, trust me...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Channel 12, in Phoenix arizona is saying tape of Osama is possibly not real Osama.

you know all there going to do is compare the new picture to some old pictures, then throw in "oh the government says this", then add some random nonsense and come to the same conclusion the government did because gov't officials said it, there you don't even have to watch

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
He looks better then he has in the past though, like in the outdoor mountain video around 2years ago, plus he is able to move his once motionless left hand. Recovery? OR MASSIVE CONSPIRACY!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I imagine Manhatten is a very safe place to be. The terrorists wouldn't want a plan to detonate a special weapon blown by letting the government know where to search.

Some guy on Fox just had an interesting spin; he said that with the battle between Islamofascism and the Bush/Cheney team, it makes recruiting easier. Were it to be a more diplomatic problem (That is to say, Kerry throwing our money into the Islamic coffers), recruitment would go down. Looking at it from that angle, bin Laden is for Bush?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hamilton, it took the WORLD longer to get Hitler, and we knew where he was.
bin Laden is not all that important. What is important is killing the enemy, no matter the particular names, by the bushel, pardon the pun.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Hamilton, it took the WORLD longer to get Hitler, and we knew where he was.
bin Laden is not all that important. What is important is killing the enemy, no matter the particular names, by the bushel, pardon the pun.

Yes, it is important to get their leaders. They aren't the expendable ones; you don't see them executing suicide bombings. You don't see them flying planes into buildings. You don't see them hopping on planes with bombs in their shoes.

The leaders are what makes these terrorist groups. They are the masterminds. They have no problem recruiting more lackies that we are proudly claiming we captured so many of. Our foolish actions abroad will help to cement that.

We haven't caught the leader of Al'Qaeda (or his second in command). We haven't caught the leader of the Taliban, a regime that was supporting terrorism. We haven't caught Al-Zarqawi, who's the criminal mind behind all the terrorist activities we see carried out in Iraq every day.

Go lie to your fellow Bush supporters and think Bush is doing a good job, I'm not stupid. Just because you say something is true doesn't make it so. Bush has not been strong on terror, he's failed to capture some of the biggest terror threats in the world today, all the while diverting our attention to a situation in Iraq which was of no consequence to our nation's security. Now we are stuck there, with no end in sight, and the guy that attacked us on 9/11 is putting out more tapes, proving we haven't done a damn thing to stop him or bring him to justice.

Don't expect me to believe the lies the same way you do.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

C'mon, why be so close minded dgtempe? Are you actually that afraid of another attack, becasue your response sounds like pure denial.

Im not in denial. In fact, i think this tape is bogus and I say go on with your lives and pay no attention to such gov propaganda.
These tactics dont scare me. To begin with, this man doesnt look like the real Osama. "Will the real Osama identify yourself, please"
Id like to see the "real" Osama, not the lookalikes.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You don't think that is really Osama?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hamilton, you obviously don't understand what a lie is, nor do you understand what an opinion is. I do see that you are incapable of conversation, and that you are incapable of understanding the importance of Iraq, which is why you prefer to call it a "lie", but I will try and explain a couple things to you.

I will first warn you not to call me a liar again. You would do well to heed that warning.

The enemy understands strength, power and the willingness to use both. While it is good to get the leadership, to concentrate on that rather than destroy their followers on the "battlefield" would be to allow the enemy end runs on us, while at the same time only to find new leaders arise. Routing the enemy members wherever they are found, destroy their lines of communication and logistics and thwarting their efforts at harming us would help cause them to become disheartened. To say that Bush is not tough on terror is to ignore all evidence, evidence which the majority of Americans seem to understand as, no matter where the polls are in reference to the race, the polls are always higher in Bush's favor when it comes to national defence and the war on terror.

Getting one man will not win the war.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Don't threaten me Crowne, and don't send me U2U's essentially daring me to call you a liar to your face.

I'd like to know where I can send the U2U you just sent me to see if that's justifiable behavior from a moderator, thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Are there airing it after the new video of the "Pheonix lights". Sorry, I had too. This is too funny.

This is not a joke, and this is not a photoshopped picture, this is a 18 minute video. This was not made onthe back lot at Universal.

dgtempe, ever think channel 12 was just playing the anlge for viewers..

newscaster- "you might die, tune it at 11!" is scarier than " tonight we have live coverage of the basket weaving contest in.."

ps- i would rather see a UFO video, trust me...
You're right, just an attempt to draw viewers, evidently. I tuned in at 5 and there was NOTHING said.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You may send a complaint, Hamilton. As I stated, you have been warned. You have been warned for your behavior. Send a complaint if you wish.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join