It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bin Laden Tape, Political Motivations?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm watching CNN right now report on the new Al Qaeda tape with Bin Laden, the timing was obviously set but what exactly does Bin Laden want to do with this? This tape seems very political to possibly get Bush out of office.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
it could be the trigger for an attack on Monday. one day before the election.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
And he mentioned Manhattan a few times. Trigger?

For Manhattan. Uh oh Mynaeris! Run.....

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
it definately has politcal motivation - Bush is the one that launched the attack on him

here's what you'll probably hear until the elections:

Bush: even bin Laden says you can't trust Kerry on security

Kerry: Bush should have had this man caught by now...
on those lines

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
But this statement, is purely psychological , or is it? Sounds to me he is trying to incite people in the US.....
or scare the beejezus out of us

�your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands.�

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Couldnt then this affect Bush, especially since Bin Laden said not to trust your government's security, he also mentionned that while we were attacking your country your leader was busy reading an animal book. Seems very political, I wouldnt be surprised to see something happen well, anywhere in world in the next 2 weeks.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
this guy is getting on my nerves. I really think that, when captured, he should be brought to NYC. Stick him in a cell with some thugs and let them work him over. Criminals tend to be very patriotic and they tend to love a scrawny guy that can be easily overpowered.

Is it a trigger? don't know. Might be. I've noticed a few areas of the city showing major increases in security so it might be possible.

I'd like to send the wife and child out of town for a couple of days.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hmm these are people that would wait years for the perfect time, I don't think anything pre-election is in order, something after the election perhaps? I'd like to read a full trnascript to see what really is being said, rather than the exerts we'll get from the networks.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
more likely that it is the usual propoganda that is usually pushed out by the main stream media! just reinforces our supposed belief in the Bogeyman bin there done that!

also helps to sever the link even further apart from Bush 'n' Bin even though they are a lot more involved than we are made to believe

It amazes me that people still hang on the words of the media like they are pennies from heaven - we are all being deceived and its bloody sad!

the "war on Terror" is a sick gimmick.....The only truth bin speaks is that the security of our nation is in our own hands - stop believing in people like Bush,Kerry,Blair,Bin laden......the list goes on and on an....

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
his comments about Kerry and Bush not being able to secure safety would imply that whatever they do won't be impacted by the election on Tuesday.

here's a scary thought:

references to Manhattan. Perhaps Al Qaeda have their own manhattan project underway. The first islamic nuke.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It does kind of make me want to vote Bush, stick it to OBL.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
this is so scary, like he is on the CIA payroll or something. the elections may be interrupted by an event, causing bush to declare a state of emergency, start a war with Iran etc.

I pray I'm wrong, but my gut tells me Monday or Tuesday could be very scary.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Al Qaeda is big on symbolism and irony for that matter, could be something perhaps. You bring up the nightmare situation with the Manhattan project, didn't come to mind when I thought about it. When someone is that determined to do something like these guys are, there's no stopping them. Its pretty hard to stop a guy walkin around Manhattan with a backpack nuke on him.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, i think tape is dubbed incorrectly or put together by someone
This is YET another old tape
This is part of the Boogie scare tactics by the administration
.....and.... it was well speculated that few days before elections ALL THIS WOULD START.

Go on with your lives, nothing will happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands.�

If our security is in our own hands, when will all political and goverment powers be removed from us?? Thats the take I get from this message...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
all i can post is that if anything happens then it STINKS of some form of BLACK OP.

they are already using psychology to implant the fear, if there was a major strike next week, then its either a third force within America or the terrorists.

personally i dont believe the terrorists have the resources to attack again like 9/11 the suprise element is gone, but as a tool for those in power to instill fear and contine on their world raping agenda, terrorism is the next best thing to UFOs!!!!! but hey maybe they will bring out the little green men in due time?!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

�your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands.�

Thanks for that pearl of wisdom, scruffy. How about telling us something that we don't already know!?

If this is real and IF there really is to be another attack(or attempt) I would rule out Manhattan as a target. The security is too tight and the fact that he makes reference to it are my two main reasons for saying this.
I would probably expect a nuke plant or a chemical attack of some kind.
A mass outbreak of some Hemmoragic fever could also make the "streets run red with blood" as frightening as that prospect is...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I could see an assasination of somebody fairly high up in the administration providing Bush wins, or a member of Congress if Kerry wins, that would be the real beginning.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well, i think tape is dubbed incorrectly or put together by someone.This is YET another old tape

Did you get to see it in a special room, or do you have a copy. Are you saying he is actually talking about American Idol but we ( All Republicans i would guess) are turning him into a boogieman? NO, he did that himslef on 9/11, the Cole bombing,etc....

This is part of the Boogie scare tactics by the administration
.....and.... it was well speculated that few days before elections ALL THIS WOULD START.

Oh, and on this site the world has ended 92 times this year.

C'mon, why be so close minded dgtempe? Are you actually that afraid of another attack, becasue your response sounds like pure denial.

There are no political motivations, this is the evil that is known as Osama Bin Laden. He doesn't care who is president, he hates AMERICA. He states in the translation his hatred of the US began with the incvasion of Lebanon by Israel in the 80's.

I cannot wait for the day we can string this camel jockey in Times square and throw rocks at him. That would be nice...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

www.msnbc.msn.com...

This is the most telling part of the video. Obviously Bin Laden does not want to incite voters to vote for Bush out of fear of another attack. It appears that he is saying I don't give a spit who your president is - I'm here and not going away until I get what I want.

B

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join