It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Calculation Prophecy - See What It Leads To

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The calculation prophecy:

(kjv) Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Now follow the calculation...

The number of the beast is what? Count the number of the beast. It is simple. "Beast" is 5 letters. So that is the number of the beast. But what other numbers are of the beast to count?

What is the number of a man? If a man is eternal, then it is 0. If a man is not eternal, then it is 1. But the beast is an eternal man, so 0 is the number.

For 5 is the 0 of a man. 5+0= 5.

Additionally the beast's number is 616 and 666.

So this then goes like this:

5+0+616+666= 1287

1+2+8+7= 18. (Ha! Yeah! This is why it reads here is wisdom right next to the verse number. The same number of the last verse in Revelation 13 is no coincidence! It was already put right in the reader's face as a guide to help you reach the number.)

And so the final number to reach is this one from 18:

1+8= 9.

What would 9 be implying? Use your wisdom. The 9th letter of our ABCs is "I". "I" in the dictionary means "the self; the ego".

Continue your wisdom by not forgetting the dragon. She is another self; ego.

The beast is an eternal man's self; ego. The dragon is an eternal woman's self; ego. The dragon is the second beast in Revelation 13, because he spake as a dragon. This only means it was a physical man with the soul of a woman operating him from within. Looks can be deceiving.

The name of the first beast is Satan. The name of the dragon is Babylon The Great. And the name Babylon The Great had as the second beast was Tupac Shakur. As Tupac Shakur she was an image of the first beast (the image of a man) since image deceives. One's image is their outer appearance.

Once the selves; the egos are fulfilled here on earth, it's back in paradise for them.

PS

When I was 9 years old I remember being outside in a yard where it started raining all around, but the rain didn't rain in the yard. Instead it made a 9 shape with the yard and driveway that lasted for a good enough while to notice how odd it was. I am a self; ego. That is for certain. Some people call the ego the Devil. Well if the ego is the Devil, then the self is God when you're a man (or Goddess when you're a woman). An individual's life is a duality. I'm going to get my Devil and God on, and have a great life back in paradise. Count on it!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

"The Beast", or "Beast" comes from the Greek word Θηρίον (Therion) and is often represented as Το Μεγα Θηριον (To Mega Therion), which means "The Great Beast" whose number is either 666 or, by more recent interpretations, 616. I'm hedging my bet on 616 from my own understandings.

I'm not sure if that can help you add anything to your studies. I just wanted to clarify that "Beast" is an English construct, and as such, is not necessarily or completely adequate in understanding deeper wisdom.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I love you warjon you are a first class nutter

So tupac was one of the beasts? please tell us why you think he is one of the beasts.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I thought he got shot to death?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Last time I heard...666 was the number of the beast.

At least Iron Maiden said so.

First time I hear that 5 is the number.

By the way...."beast" is translated as "zvijer" on my language. So is the number of the beast 6 for my region of earth, since it has 6 letters in it ??

Or do Satan and God speak english only, and is thus a universal measuring reference?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

"Beast" comes from the Greek Therion, which is also 6 letters.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Satan is the beast.

So you all can still get the 5 from the name of the beast.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Satan is the beast.

So you all can still get the 5 from the name of the beast.

Satan, if we take it as a name, has a different name in my language...he/it is called "Sotona"...still 6 letters.

Can't believe I'm doin' this.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I go by the kjv.

That's what counts in this topic.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Don't you know all other languages do not count in Warjons mind neither do different time zones etc.
Iam amazed at his amazing mind ...who would have thought it any word or name with 5 letters is the work of Satan

My real name has 5 letters so I too must be satan. 4+3-2+8-10+2 = 5 see!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Okay, guys and gals, WHO FLAGED THIS? Come on out, we want to flail you!

Oh dear, I really, really don't want to do this, but... : OP, there are many, many more languages in the world and therefore versions of bibles in which your counting doesn't count. Why do you think that your kjv is relevant to anyone speaking a different mothertongue?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I did. He clearly put some thought and effort into this, even though I may not agree with what he says, I respect his dedication to what he believes in.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
well the popes hat has 666 in roman numerals name conversion on it...did they use roman numerals a plenty back then,...I suppose

edit on 7-2-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i don't follow your line of reasoning:

...The name of the first beast is Satan.
The name of the dragon is Babylon The Great.
And the name Babylon The Great had as the second beast was Tupac Shakur. ...

i go with: the first beast (like a leopard, feet of bear, mouth of lion) was Nazi Germany & Hitler and the Nazi cadre

the name of the Dragon is Satan, which means Opposer

the 2nd beast will be a fascist Tyrannical USA with the same traits= leopard/bear/lion as the 1st beast...but having the 2 horns of a lamb (Peace Prize) instead of the 10 horns of Fascist Statism

uh oh, my first name has 6 letters & means conquerer, winner
but Barack is very similar but means blessed

edit on 7-2-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

I go by the kjv.

That's what counts in this topic.

Why exactly would you go by the kjv? Were the texts your using to support this information written in english? Shouldn't you do your math looking for words that would fit in the language the writers of said texts would be referencing?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I was born on the 5th, I AM SATAN. Just using OPS logic that 5 is the mark of the beast to conjure up this conclusion.

My sister was born on 5-5...she must be double..or even Super Satan.

ATSers, keep an eye out for a war that will ravage many a lands...as we will fight for the throne in the coming days. 5 days to be exact.

Also...it's 6:49...in 1 minute it will be 6:50...so 6:49-6:50 TIMES 7 (day of the month) - 4 (day of the week) = 5. MIND BLOWN...also, I made all that up.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Dude put down the bible
Smoke a joint
And enjoy life

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryed -eyed-one
Dude put down the bible
Smoke a joint
And enjoy life
Agreed!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The name of the first beast is Satan. The name of the dragon is Babylon The Great. And the name Babylon The Great had as the second beast was Tupac Shakur. As Tupac Shakur she was an image of the first beast (the image of a man) since image deceives. One's image is their outer appearance.

It's amazing the multitude of threads you can make saying the same thing with only a tiny little tweak here or there.

At least this time you didn't explicitly declare that you are the "god" companion / lover to the "goddess" Babylon / your sister / wife.

Nice little change up in the mantra.

Even with all your writings, though, I fail to see where Tupac fits into all this cosmic Beast and Babylon show.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Useful info:

Eternal is first.

The image Tupac had a total of 9 bullet wounds.

This world will die upon when the beast and the dragon leave it.

The beast and the dragon will leave it.

When? It will deal with the number 9.

Why? The self; the ego is the unique character of the eternal, the beast's and the dragon's great luck.

Such great luck today. How? There is a 7 and a 13 in the date to my location. 2/7/2013.

The beast is now a king (which is his climax) that must continue a short space. The dragon has the beast. And is about to take the beast on a ride out of this universe which is the bottomless pit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join