It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 "Viewer's Guide" and Desert Rat newsletters - free PDFs from Glenn Campbell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
One of the most detailed and influential publications relating to Area 51 is the Area 51 "Viewer's Guide" by Glenn Campbell (researched and written between 1992 and 1995).

As Glenn Campbell says on one of his websites:

Area 51 is a secret military base in the Nevada Desert. If you have heard the name, it is partly due to my efforts to promote the base in the 1990s. I have had my 15 minutes of fame as an alleged Area 51 expert, appearing in countless TV shows and news articles.

He featured in a episode of UFO Hunters. The relevant clips from that episode are embedded below:

Glenn Campbell kindly made his entire 114 page “Viewer’s Guide” available as a free download a while ago.

The PDF version Glenn Campbell originally made available was not searchable, so I created a searchable version. Glenn Campbell has now uploaded the searchable version to his Area 51 blog so that anyone interested can download the entire thing:
area51looseends.blogspot.co.uk...

(If you visit the blog at the link above to download the “Viewer’s Guide”, please consider leaving a brief message there thanking Glenn. I think that author’s that share scans of significant publications online for free should be thanked for the generosity).

The brief table and contents, and part of the introduction, to the “Viewer’s Guide” is embedded below:

Glenn Campbell also wrote the “Desert Rat” online newsletter relating to Area 51 in 1994-1997. HTML copies of that publication are on Glenn Campbell's old website at the link below:

aliensonearth.com...

I've created a searchable PDF document containing these issues. Glenn Campbell has kindly indicated he has no objection to my sharing this PDF archive. The searchable PDF archive is at:

minus.com...

The newsletter includes various stories my Glenn Campbell of his fun and games with the “cammo dudes” at Area 51 in the 1990s, e.g.:

Incidentally, I’m sure most visitors to this forum are familiar with basic information and speculation regarding Area 51 but just in case I’ll embed below one of the various documentaries about Area 51:

edit on 7-2-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Note the road sensors are on a time delay system. You can't just drive by one and detect it with a frequency counter. Rather, the sensor waits until you are out of range, then transmits. Also the arrest of Chuck Clark by the FBI (actually JTTF) is reason enough not to mess with them.

While indexing the Desert Rat newsletter is a good idea, I would suggest also reading them in their entirety. There is some humor mixed in with the facts, and you wouldn't want to read something out of context. (Hint: Larry King didn't receive a brain implant at Nellis AFB.)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Glenn campbell knows the score. He probably knows the most about it except for former workers. It's a shame hes given up on the whole area 51 thing though.

new topics

join