It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Energy Cartels are Lying to Us All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What is it that all of us including the entire universe itself is made of??
What is it that necessitates change??
What moves the Heavens and Earth and everything in between??

It gives motion to desire and turns intentions into actions. That's right, it's ENERGY Baby!!

Without it nothing moves. Energy is everywhere and makes up everything and the ability to harness it and transmute it into other forms and types of energy is why the whole of Reality keeps on spinning.

It is THE Business to be in and always has been and it crosses into every other form of business there is. Even beyond Money is Energy, or Power.

We could branch into various discussions both practical and philosophical about this topic, however for right now I just wanted to toss out a little video I came across which some might find interesting. I did a search and didn't see it on here yet, to my surprise, so here it is. I'd love to know what some others here think of the info it presents. I hope it that brings some POWER back to us all and out of the ruthless hands of those who have controlled it for far too long through lying, cheating and even murder.

The Energy Cartels Don't Want You To Watch This Film (It Will Put Them Out Of Buisness)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Explanation: Embedding vid ...

Personal Disclosure: 2hrs long
... Please provide a better summary ok! :shk:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

It shows some Very simple ways that anyone could use to generate electrical energy. Some more practical than others but certainly eye opening. Some examples of using water for vehicles and other Energy Generators which have come to see the Main Stream exposure then faded away. Talks about Tesla and Hutchinson and others including a top designer from Lockheed that had some interesting things to say.

What I liked most is that it was fairly cut and dry moving from one example to another and showing some very basic ideas and some more complicated ones. The basic ones being simple enough that anyone can try for themselves.

By itself, this isn't going to solve our energy problems once and for all but it might open some eyes and brains to the fact that those with The Power are indeed lying about there being any alternatives. After all, once we could become our own sources of Power, we would then be in control of ourselves as individuals.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Before a one year ago i reading about some guy in usa, hes company made a practically unlimited energy source.
It was some cube wich ned air,
currently that form of energ, hes product, using a corporate giants like ebay, gogle, microsoft, etc.
Leading scientist who spoke inside facility and demostrating that cube is some indian guy.
If anyone remembers what is about please let us know.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Free energy is there all around us and extractable but its too expensive for TPTB to use it!!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wwwchronos
Before a one year ago i reading about some guy in usa, hes company made a practically unlimited energy source.
It was some cube wich ned air,
currently that form of energ, hes product, using a corporate giants like ebay, gogle, microsoft, etc.
Leading scientist who spoke inside facility and demostrating that cube is some indian guy.
If anyone remembers what is about please let us know.

You're talking about Bloom Boxes:
en.wikipedia.org...
That's what the big companies are using. They're just fossil fuel powered boxes, which get way better "mpg" than old fashioned gas engines.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Energy is life. And really there's a lot of it out there. But so many people are looking in all the wrong places. All the free energy stuff is BS. The science that proves it is sooo simple once you see it: Its like a ball, on a hill. The ball can generate energy when it rolls down the hill, but eventually it gets to the bottom. It gets to a valley. Then you have to push it, or put energy into it, to get it back to its original state at the top of the hill. To if going from state1 to state2 produces energy output, then going from state2 to state1 requires energy input. That's it. That's the law. That's the math:

s1 = s2 + e

s2 = s1 -e

If some process gets e (energy) out, than reversing that process requires you put energy in. Because the world rattles and rolls, you're more likely to find balls in valleys then sitting balanced on top of hills. You're more likely to find things in state2 than in state1. For instance water is found in the form H20. The only way to get energy out of it is to fist put energy in: use electricity to split it into hydrogen and oxygen. These two can then be burned together to produce water. So H2O + e = h2 + O and H2 + O -e = H2O. So nothing is powered by water, salt water, or anything like that, because H2O is the state2 form of water. You have to put energy in to break it up. The salt water batteries work by rusting the metal, which releases energy. converting them from rusted form back requires energy, same thing.

All the things we find that have energy in them got them at some point from the stars, from the sun. The forces at work in them are beyond anything we have.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Its obvious that energy is money for them that is.
edit on 7-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
We need for cities across the world to begin embracing these technologies on a local basis. When there are thousands of examples....it will not be tucked away ever again.

Start using one yourself and tell a neighbor. Show your city council. Spread the word.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Free energy is there all around us and extractable but its too expensive for TPTB to use it!!

And not cheap enough for us to use it ourselves apparently....

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I heard a story about a guy who made a simple invention to get better gas mileage. It was extremely simple. 2 opposing magnets in a cloth container that you strap onto a fuel line. It excited the fuel molecules resulting in a more efficient burning of the air/fuel mixture. He was quickly bought out and it never hit the market. It supposedly saved 4 miles per gallon. I have been meaning to make one to try it out. There is way too much money in the energy business to allow for a decrease in it's use, or even a different form of energy. I would bet we don't know about half of the inventions related to energy.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
I heard a story about a guy who made a simple invention to get better gas mileage. It was extremely simple. 2 opposing magnets in a cloth container that you strap onto a fuel line. It excited the fuel molecules resulting in a more efficient burning of the air/fuel mixture. He was quickly bought out and it never hit the market. It supposedly saved 4 miles per gallon. I have been meaning to make one to try it out.
There are lots of ways to reduce gas consumption that work, but some are just scams. Maintaining proper tire pressure works. That magnet deal sounds like a scam. Magazines like popular mechanics and car magazines often test these claims out under controlled conditions...reading their reviews and test results can help you decide which really work.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It is much like those plasma spark plugs, that claim to be next gen tech that can save you fuel consumption because you get a fuller cleaner ignition compared to a regular spark... Then when a magazine did test them out, they found the results inconclusive, it didn't make consumption worse, but it didn't make it better either... just throw that in the mix

new topics

top topics

join