It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible ghost cam capture?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by HelenConway

Yes the same here. I wonder why that is ?

You mean about seeing "real" ghosts? I have to ask that first before I answer you to be sure what you are asking...

If thats okay?

yes - like you I hav eseen both types, but more frequently 'real' people - like in my bedroom at night etc. I know they are a ghost when I close my eyes shake my head and they are no longer there. But they are solid and real.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It's a library near Indiana City. Still used today during the day noted by the tons of people in the research room earlier today checking out books and I think i even caught a woman having a disagreement with another in one of the stills.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

I can see a collar like a sailors collar and a dress and shoes on the lamp woman .. my imagination ???

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

yes - like you I hav eseen both types, but more frequently 'real' people - like in my bedroom at night etc. I know they are a ghost when I close my eyes shake my head and they are no longer there. But they are solid and real.

That must be kind of scary. But you can relax I think. They know when you have had too much and they promptly leave, right? When you close your eyes and "shake your head"? I'm getting that from what you said.

Its even more scary when you are somewhere you want to be "safe", like in your bed. Unless they are bothering you in some other way I would say they are not hostile to you. Unless you have something else you aren't saying about these "visits", I would say they aren't "harmful".

My experiences were at places where there were ghosts reported by others. The experience that I had was the same that others had reported over the years, yet at the time, I thought I was looking at a real person. But that was at places I visited. They don't follow me around. The ones that you are encountering are much more personal if they are in your bedroom at night.

Some would say that they are trying to relay some sort of message to you, maybe in your dreams or a thought that pops in your head during the day that connects to these "spirits". You may be able to figure that out, not by talking directly to them, unless you want them to leave. They are empathic and can talk in the spirit to you. You don't have to respond either, just listen to whatever it is they "tell you".

Or if they are bothering you, tell them that. Own your space. Say, "This is my room and I am sleeping and I don't want you to bother me right now. Go away." Test them. Find out how they respond to that. You may even pray for a little help if it becomes too intense.

The thing to remember is that an encounter with a spirit is not something everyone is open to. They don't see any such thing. And rebuke anyone who does. Unlike others you have a gift there of some sort. I don't know how old you are, but this may develop over time. Or it may suddenly stop.

To be honest with you I am not sure I can remember or figure out any message the ones I saw had for me. Other than "revealing " themselves to me for the simple reason that they could? That I am sensitive?

Its like if I am in a place where they are, they come out and say hi... no harm or disease or bad things have ever come to pass that I can identify with these events. Thats all.

For others it is totally different. They are on a "mission" of sorts and understand a higher calling. Or they may simply be living in a haunted place at the time. I have. I only found out the day I moved out after living there for eight years. Others came and went and told stories of a ghost they saw or heard, but I didn't hear it until the last day I was there. I was alone and I heard it moving about in the kitchen, right on the other side of the wall. Just like others said. Shuffle...shuffle...shuffle...

Ghostly encounters are always frightening. Even though they mean us no harm we are confronted by a presence that is not really there and that raises the hairs on the back of our neck and gives us chills, etc. Our experience teaches us that this is impossible so we recoil and are afraid. Naturally. Even in the Bible when spirits appear people are afraid and fall down as though dead. Overcoming that can be hard at first.

I don't know how often it happens for you but try to realize that they are just spirits without bodies. We are spirits too, right? You have been given this wonderful peek into that world . A lot of people never see that their whole life.

Sure its scary, just pray a little and ask what it's about and you'll be alright. I know thats easier said than done.

Would you care to tell a little more specific information about these events? If not that's okay. I am not an expert just trying to figure it out too. If we share our experiences I can maybe tell you if it is something I have learned or experienced. I know a little. Thanks for your replies. I will reply again tomorrow sometime.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You could be seeing what the library ghost locals call the Grey Lady. She's seen quite a bit because I think when she was alive she had a big part in the library and so it would make sense that she was still there. it would also make sense that she was with the child because there's a children's room to the library and I'm sure she worked with children every day. One of the most popular ghost captures of the grey lady shows her trying to get a book down from the shelf... Not quite sure how well that would work out whenever you're transparent.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I am watching the ghost cam now - cool site. The 'lamp' is the reflection of the EXIT sign on the shiny floor i can see that now. the lights are on so i will wait for dark

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Welcome to the Willard Library Ghost Site
More than 110 years old, Willard Library is the oldest public library building in the state of Indiana. The library, housed in a beautiful Victorian Gothic building in Evansville, is nestled gloriously near the downtown area of this southwestern Indiana city of 130,000 people, providing a sharp contrast with the modern high-rises and six-lane freeways

This is a cool site !!! Why did you not talk about it more in the OP

Link for keen ghostwatchers: The cams are cool to watch. Nice friendly to use site,

www.courierpress.com...

edit on 8-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The figure I saw is a reflection on the shiny floor - it is there all the time.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Spooky pics, that looks like a creepy place to be in at night.

I recently had my own experience like this. I think I captured a ghost on video. I was recording my dogs playing and a light orb floats by my puppies head. She pauses, looks confused and seems to follow the orb, then proceeds to play again. It starts at about 30 seconds of the video.

www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think? Could it be a ghost?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join