It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 month old Boy Crushed Under Car by Chinese One Child Policy Enforcement Agent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

BEIJING: A Chinese official demanding a couple pay a fine for violating the country's one-child policy crushed their 13-month-old boy to death with a car, a local spokesman said Tuesday.

13-month old Boy Crushed in China

Truly sad story this is, I only wonder if it was truly an "accident" as claimed. I have a hard time believing it accidental considering the reports of atrocities commited in China regarding this policy. Hard to believe a society that thinks nothing of forcing abortions at 7-9 months pregnant and has a history of killing baby girls.

Thoughts and opinions my fellow ATS'ers?

edit on 6-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: format

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oh China, whenever I start to think my country is a total #hole, there you are.

I guess the baby flipped out the window and got crushed huh? Is that what the official wants them to believe? Sickening.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sorry, but some people, just shouldn't be born.

Not to the child of course. RIP

This world has gone to chit and we sit here living it.

We need an invasion of Aliens.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I hear you there! Really hard to believe that people think this policy is something to be idolized but several popular and influential people think and truly believe depopulation to be a great idea.

@ Komon Absolutely, and I would not be the least bit shocked if that was the truth behind the "official story". The news article does not dig into the specifics too much, to be expected I spose given the political regime.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: bad choice of words

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thats nothing

They send in special kill squads to kill children to pass gun ban legislation.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sad news

I have lost faith in humanity, i really have.. sigh. I have no words to describe it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Sad news

I have lost faith in humanity, i really have.. sigh. I have no words to describe it.

Yep, between this and the 5 year old raped and killed in Saudi Arabia the other day, I am rapidly losing faith as well. What a world we reside in when not even children are cherished anymore.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That does it. We need to invade China as part of the war on terror.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Just wondering when the US will be invaded as a deterrent to their terrorist activities abroad?

90% of deaths by US drone strikes are civilians. 90% of IRAQI deaths in the so-called war on terror are civilians. All by the US.

But one child killed by a Chinese (supposedly) is a terrorist act?

Yeah, better get angry and invade the Chinese because this story will be all over the MSM unlike the 10's of 1,000's of innocents claimed as collateral damage by the great almighty Bush/Obama and friends.

A few thousand killed by inside interests on 9/11 and even if not, the justification made for mass murders of 1,000's of innocent people overseas is still going on. But that's ok right? As long as the truth is slanted and even made heroic by the MSM and the White House War Machine.

Priorities just don't seem to matter here whatsoever.

Get real people. You are losing your Country because you care more about 1 child killed by an A$$HOLE in China more than you care about 1,000's killed by your tax dollars. That's right. YOU are paying YOUR soldiers to kill kids all over the World but this one (and others like it) is more important and barbaric than any other? hmmm

And if the story is true...it's equally sad. Not more or less. Equally.

Peace

edit on 7-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Truly disgusting and obvious proof to the fools on here who think that you can absolutely trust your government. It just goes to show that they don't always have your best interests at heart.

Just think if this couple had access to a gun. Perhaps they could have protected their child from this animal.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Sad news

You and me both.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Humans are the most vile, disgusting, murderous beings in the universe. I'll bet there are no other intelligent beings in the universe that treat their own species the way we treat members of ours.
I'm beginning to think the human race should no longer exist.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Was the baby in a Walmart child car seat?
No matter how sad this really is, this is the barbaric society
that the Chinese government is really about.
Boycott China and all politicians that support them.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

We need an invasion of Aliens .

Be careful of what you ask for.
Body orifice probing, or organ/tissue harvesting is not below these atrocious acts from China.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Thats nothing

And then put actors in youtube videos as a sign that they can do what they want.

Right?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by superluminal11
Thats nothing

And then put actors in youtube videos as a sign that they can do what they want.

Right?

Is that some kind of entrapment question, like there are crazy loonie conspiracy theorists who believe they use crisis actors, because well, the pictures MATCH.

I certainly believe they do, and my talent in art was portraits.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is beyond horrendous. Its horrendous. That poor little baby.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

I hear you there! Really hard to believe that people think this policy is something to be idolized but several popular and influential people think and truly believe depopulation to be a great idea.

@ Komon Absolutely, and I would not be the least bit shocked if that was the truth behind the "official story". The news article does not dig into the specifics too much, to be expected I spose given the political regime.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: bad choice of words

That is why they want to take away the guns in the US. So they can reduce the population with impunity. The other thing is why do people put up with this stuff? Some government agent kills my child he will be following him immediately! . Is life so sweet that we would live in chains and slavery? They kill my child I have got nothing left to lose i will take out as many of the bastards as I can before they kill me. There are worse things then dying.

edit on 7-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This reminded me of the little girl who was run over twice and left to die as 18 people walked past her and just left her for dead until a street cleaner found her and moved her from the road.
Why are children regarded as vermin in China? That's how it seems?

China says the one-child policy -- which exempts some rural families, ethnic minorities and couples who are both only children -- has prevented overpopulation and boosted economic development.

But has also enabled cruelty, abuse, and considerably criminal acts perpetrated against young children.
Not saying China are a nation of child abusers, but I'm fairly certain this law being lifted would see a dramatic decrease in suspicious child deaths in multi-child families.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Just wondering when the US will be invaded as a deterrent to their terrorist activities abroad?

90% of deaths by US drone strikes are civilians. 90% of IRAQI deaths in the so-called war on terror are civilians. All by the US.

But one child killed by a Chinese (supposedly) is a terrorist act?

Yeah, better get angry and invade the Chinese because this story will be all over the MSM unlike the 10's of 1,000's of innocents claimed as collateral damage by the great almighty Bush/Obama and friends.

A few thousand killed by inside interests on 9/11 and even if not, the justification made for mass murders of 1,000's of innocent people overseas is still going on. But that's ok right? As long as the truth is slanted and even made heroic by the MSM and the White House War Machine.

Priorities just don't seem to matter here whatsoever.

Get real people. You are losing your Country because you care more about 1 child killed by an A$$HOLE in China more than you care about 1,000's killed by your tax dollars. That's right. YOU are paying YOUR soldiers to kill kids all over the World but this one (and others like it) is more important and barbaric than any other? hmmm

And if the story is true...it's equally sad. Not more or less. Equally.

Peace

edit on 7-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I don't believe anyone said that people care more for the one over the many killed by the government? Believe me I am truly scared of the implications and dangers of where I see our country possibly heading.

I agree both are equally atrocious, but this thread is about the Chinese and thier sh**ty a$$ one child policy and the nonsense death that results from it. I agree it is really sad, this is not how our maker wishes us to behave no matter what religion one believes in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join