Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

An English King - shows his face for the first time in 500 years.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Well It's all because there is a familly in power that wants to stay in power. Because it is somewhat related to this thread, and because it's freakin awesome I wanted to post a link to Muzzleflash's thread where he connects the bloodline of the queen to ceasars. Definatly worth a read.

ATS: link

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

fine thread. from his face and build, one might suspect common royal gay effeminacy, though he did die swinging a sword.

yes, the tudors were brutal and autocratic; at the same time, henry viii did create england's great navy.

anyway, if they did one good thing for england, and speaking without a dog in the fight other than human freedom, it was crushing the roman abomination and truncating its blood sucking tentacles from brittania. however bad the tudors were, the vatican was far more monstrous and greedy in their enslavement of every possible soul with their demonic version of jesus in whose name they tortured expertly and murdered prodigiously without compunction lest anyone should reject the worship of the humble, christ-like (NOT) man on the golden, bejewelled throne of perversion and deceit. (ironically, henry was himself a staunch catholic until it interfered with his restless lustfulness and fierce egotism.)

love the psychic revelations from the dig.

peace.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CJCrawley

I know about this case personally and others using this reconstruction and it is based on scientific methods of determining muscle length and structure using angles of the bones on the skull, whether the skull is male or female and general rules for skin thickness etc. it is a tried and tested method, it has been tested on live humans for accuracy and is pretty accurate.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Surely an intrigueing story, but applying yuor very logic would mean that some descendant of some stone-age chieftain should be the rightful owner of the throne because his ancestors ruled the land 2000 years ago.

Maybe there was a ruling class before that as well. Where do you stop, at 10.000 years ? Only because your granp-pa has been this and that doesn't mean poop. The Germans are your rightful owners these days, get over it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Oh look, the inbred freak shows his face once more!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

A great discovery! And great thread.S&F
I can't imagine that the Windsors can be thrilled about the reappearance of Richard III.His descendents raise various questions about the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha claim to the throne.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have read every page of this thread, and I just want to say it has been very interesting. I learned a lot of interesting things from both sides of the debate. I will definitely be coming back to read some more! Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

but now that prince William has married a commoner, doesn't that kinda negate their kids place as a royal? I mean if prince Harry married a aristocrat isn't it the case that his kids will more likely be king or queen?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
lets end this rightful thing once and for all, the mesolithic dude or dude-ess who was first to pass the point of land currently known as the white cliffs of dover, as soon as that location was no longer covered in ice is the progenitor of the rightful line of kings yadda yadda.

now all we need to do is drag him off his elk and bash his brainbox in with a rock and we shall all be free!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well? I wonder do they need commoner blood from time to time to keep the family well.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Well? I wonder do they need commoner blood from time to time to keep the family well.

Of course they do. See Diana or, more recently, Kate. They learned that without us disgusting commoners, their entire family turns into retarded inbred freaks. Tis why Queen Elizabeth locked up all those insane cousins.
edit on 8-2-2013 by e118882 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by e118882

Ah I see so the hidden children of their history were usually due to inbreeding. I mean the ones who had severe illnesses.

So they freshen up the bloodline. But Kate middletons kids will still be able to reign as kings or queens? What if her kids then marry a commoner. Wont the bloodline then turn into commoner bloodline .

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

The scum royalty tried to create super humans by inter breeding with each other. This is documented historical fact. They thought themselves so above the common people that they literally thought they were a different species. A God species as it were. It wasn't until their kids started coming out retarded that they asked the question as to why.

The elite still hate us common folk. They still think themselves better than us. Born into privilege, never having to work a day in their life. But see they don't want retarded inbreds ruling the country anymore.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Surely an intrigueing story, but applying yuor very logic would mean that some descendant of some stone-age chieftain should be the rightful owner of the throne because his ancestors ruled the land 2000 years ago.

Maybe there was a ruling class before that as well. Where do you stop, at 10.000 years ? Only because your granp-pa has been this and that doesn't mean poop. The Germans are your rightful owners these days, get over it.

Yep seems that way

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut

Well It's all because there is a familly in power that wants to stay in power. Because it is somewhat related to this thread, and because it's freakin awesome I wanted to post a link to Muzzleflash's thread where he connects the bloodline of the queen to ceasars. Definatly worth a read.

ATS: link

Thanks that is a really good thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Sounds like a Hollywood movie! Sounds like something they could really sink their teeth into. A supernatural drama ... complete with murder of an English king .. conspiracy .. and other worldly contacts ....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think Richard the third should have a state funeral in York, I am told the Yorkists have fond memories of him, by most accounts he was a just man, and a just king too.
The funeral in York would do the north of England a lot of good, might make tourists give London a miss for once?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by e118882

Of course they do. See Diana.....

Diana Spencer had nearly as much 'royal' blood as Charlie - the last thing anyone could describe her as is a 'commoner'.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

but now that prince William has married a commoner, doesn't that kinda negate their kids place as a royal? I mean if prince Harry married a aristocrat isn't it the case that his kids will more likely be king or queen?

Not at all - the only people barred from The Line Of Succession are Roman Catholic's.
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join