It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An English King - shows his face for the first time in 500 years.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is a picture of a king who has been dead for 500 + years. It was created as a model, a reconstruction from the skull of the last truly English King. He has lain unceremoniously, dumped in the ground, in recent years beneath the concrete of a council car park. The car park was once a monastry called 'Grey Friars' which was run by impoverished Franciscan Friars, who had originally,buried him in a simple grave.

His name was Richard the lll and he was killed in battle, with a sword in his hand, shouting for a horse as his lay dying in a pool of blood. It was the Battle of Bosworth in 1485.

He was massacred and slaughtered in a muddy field, by a group of men, with swords slashing and stabbing at him and a pike, which was driven through his skull, with devastating consequences.

The link for the pictures is the Daily mail Online 06/02/13: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is an ancient conspiracy that led to the throne of England changing hands into that of a pretender king. His subsequent reign and lineage 'the tudors' marked one of the darkest and bloodiest eras in English, indeed British history,

The King who was responsible for Richard's death, smeared him and twisted history, so he is remembered as an evil man who murdered 2 young princes in the tower. [ I have another short but interesting story about them ]. This is a lie.[ probably, but there is definitely no evidence].

The Tudors murdered priests, stole land, buildings and wealth from the many monasteries across England, they slaughtered Catholics, bankrupted the country and ruled as absolute monarchs which meant they killed the people with direct taxes, to fund wars in France.

Pillage and murder ruled supreme in tudor times.

Richard was NOT an absolute monarch - he had to ask parliament if he wanted to raise a tax from the people, the nasty tudors changed this and became real dictators,

The reverberations of their reign affects us today, In Britain and across the world.

Although distantly of French descent, Richard III was really the last English king. The Tudors were Welsh. They were followed by Scots and Germans
From an article By Simon Heffer, Daily Mail, 2012.
www.dailymail.co.uk... [ the link ]

A few of you questioned why I call him the last English King - the above is why, he echoes my thoughts exactly.

In Britain today - so many people are brainwashed, they have been ruled by the Hanover's and Saxe - Coburgs, Germans for 200 odd years and they still insist that, they, are their rightful 'rulers'. It is a joke actually and sad.

Sad that people are so easily led.

However despite that - this King who died over 500 years ago deserves to be buried with a State Funeral with full honours, in Westminster Abbey - in a Catholic ceremony.

He was a staunch Catholic.

The 'elite' in the UK want him buried in a second rate church / cathedral in a horrid little city in the Midlands, where Richard was slaughtered. They will be giving him a church of England ceremony, when he disagreed with this church and it was set up by the son of his staunch enemy,

What a betrayal, the present Royals do not want this little bit of history to come to the attention of the people.
It will become clear why, as they have their matriach as the Head of State, [ QE2 ].

The body was proved to be his through extensive tests:

• DNA from skeleton matches two of Richard III's maternal line relatives. Leicester genealogist verifies living relatives of Richard III's family
• Individual likely to have been killed by one of two fatal injuries to the skull – one possibly from a sword and one possibly from a halberd
• Ten wounds discovered on skeleton - Richard III killed by trauma to the back of the head. Part of the skull sliced off
• Radiocarbon dating reveals individual had a high protein diet – including significant amounts of seafood - meaning he was likely to be of high status
• Radiocarbon dating reveals individual died in the second half of the 15th or in the early 16th century – consistent with Richard's death in 1485
• Skeleton reveals severe scoliosis – onset believed to have occurred at the time of puberty
• Although around 5 feet 8 inches tall (1.72m), condition meant King Richard III would have stood significantly shorter and his right shoulder may have been higher than the left
• Feet were truncated at an unknown point in the past, but a significant time after the burial
• Corpse was subjected to 'humiliation injuries' - including a sword through the right buttock
• Individual had unusually slender, almost feminine, build for a man - in keeping with contemporaneous accounts
• No evidence for 'withered arm' - as portrayed by Shakespeare - found
• Possibility that the individual's hands were tied
• Grave was hastily dug, was not big enough and there was no shroud or coffin
• #

from this link: The Richard the lll Society: www.richardiii.net...

Guess what he has living direct descendants and they are NOT the present Royal Family who are NOT directly related to King Richard,

There are several living descendants, through his sisters line, several provided the DNA to confirm the above claim,. One gave his name, a Canadian / Briton - the other remained anonymous.

Should they not be the rightful King / Queen of England ?

Oh no, because of some bent act which means that th eonly people who can ascend to the throne NOW are protestant descendants of the German, Sophia of Hanover, mother of George I of Great Britain.

This is according to the Act of Settlement 1701. The Act also disqualifies persons who are Roman Catholic, either by birth or conversion, or those who marry Catholics

the first of the Kings following this act was a man called George he was 52nd IN LINE TO THE THRONE AND THEY MADE HIM KING - THAT IS RIGHT 52 nd in line

Why the British people put up with this rubbish I will never know - 'they' the elite did this to keep the catholics out !

King Richard should be laid to rest in Westminster Abbey !!!

edit on 6-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Star and a flag for the passion, conviction and well presented post!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Really interesting look into the past, and present.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
SnF

Nicely presented..

But I must add, that is a nasty way to die...

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Thanks everyone - you know I find this story fascinating and a bit spooky and portentous.

Phillipa Langley - the woman from the Richard lll Society, said she knew where he was because as she walked across the carpark, before the funding for the dig was in place, she felt a massive shiver up her spine, as she walked over where Richard's grave was ultimately found.

Plus he was found in the first hole they dug.

Plus as soon as they broke the ground where he was buried a massive and unusual thunder storm ensued.

Plus there was an 'R' painted in the car space where they then found him.

It is spookily significant in some way, that I do not think is clear, yet.

Lets hope the Raven's of the Tower do not escape. ....

Legend says if they do leave the Tower, England will fall.
edit on 6-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

News today - they are still trying to bury him in Leciseter as if he was a minor nobleman not a King of England.
Apparently the university gets to decide where he is buried - because they financed the dig.

I think it is the Royal Family who do not want a fuss because of the light it will shine on them, makes me dislike them even more.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
thats a really nicely put together post, helen, SnF!

as to him being the last english king etc, do you know much of his lineage? (i dont btw, have not looked into it in any detail yet) surely he is far more norman than anglo saxon?

i really liked what you said about him not having absolute tax raising powers too, though the bolshy republican in me would still like to point out that he only enjoyed his position as "rightful king" (my blood always boils at the phrase!) due to his ancestors ability to attract more fighting men and be more ruthless than the opposition.
all in all i would say that if you are a king you should have an expectation that some doughty commoners will be trying to drag you off of your horse and stick pointy things in you
but thats just politics, so meh

i think it's great that this find is bringing a fascinating part of our history back in the spotlight - we see too little of this in our media, and it's got all sorts of folk talking

ETA: its interesting to see that this confirms old bill shakespeare as a disinfo agent lol, though not a total shill, at least he got the curved spine right

edit on 7-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Thanks Skalla - i don't really know all that much just what I have read around the subject and it is so complicated. Some say the last English King was Harold who had an arrow in his eye when the Normans invaded in 1066.

I love the stories of the Plantagenet Kings, they are full of Indiana Jones type adventure. The Plantagenets provided England with fourteen of her kings, they were originally from Anjou

Richard the Lionheart, was a plantagenet who fought and died in the crusades against Saladin at Acre and in what is now Palestine / Israel - he must have been involved or had dealings with the Knights Templar, who fascinate me.

Also King John a plantagenet gave us the freedom of 'habeus corpus' this means that prisoners cannot be unlawfully detained. when he signed the Magna Carter.

The American Constitution is based upon this, The Magna Carter means the Great Charter of the Liberties of England - and gave us many of the freedoms we enjoy today, which are being taken from us.

It meant that King John accepted that his will was not arbitrary—so that he accepted that no "freeman" or non serf, could be punished except through the law of the land.

Our politicians have got round that with LOTS of new laws - eg we do not have free speech now.

So needless to say this story fascinates me, and you might have gathered I do not like the German Royals we have today. I want them out,

But I want this past, brave King honoured as a King of England.

edit on 7-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
thats a really nicely put together post, helen, SnF!

i really liked what you said about him not having absolute tax raising powers too, though the bolshy republican in me would still like to point out that he only enjoyed his position as "rightful king" (my blood always boils at the phrase!) due to his ancestors ability to attract more fighting men and be more ruthless than the opposition.
:
edit on 7-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

Yea I know - the Tudors were evil especially Henry the 8th, he and his father pronounced themselves absolute monarchs, which meant they taxed the people, he also devlaued the currency - and his destruction of the beautiful buildings of England and his theft from the monks, whereby he melted down ancient relics for his coffers is unforgivable.

his tinkering with the church and persecution of those who preferred the old ways is also evil.

He was the worst king EVER,

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This makes total sense that a humble man once ruled the U.K.
Now, there is this falsearchy, that perversely allows it's family members to fornicate, adulterate, obfuscate and usurp it's authority on the Great people of England..
Why this hadn't attracted more attention is beyond me.
May G_D rest his soul.
SnF

edit on 7-2-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
This makes total sense that a humble man once ruled the U.K.
Now, there is this falsearchy, that perversely allows it's family members to fornicate, adulterate, obfuscate and usurp it's authority on the Great people of England..
Why this hadn't attracted more attention is beyond me.
May G_D rest his soul.
SnF

edit on 7-2-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

Thank you - but he only ruled England and maybe Northern Ireland [ I think ] not Scotland they had their own Kings. So no UK in those days

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I can't believe they would bury a king in a parking lot. no respect.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonybotzo
I can't believe they would bury a king in a parking lot. no respect.

I know !

they left him to rot on the battle field after stripping him naked, then they went back for him and threw his naked corpse over a horse, after stabbing him a few more times, they spared his face so that the new ' King' could prove the old one was dead. Then they dumped his body who was rescued by Francescan monks who buried him without a coffin or covers in a hole that was too small.

This hole eventually ended up being a car park, on the surface,

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This thread was prepared after Helen was participating in another thread on the same subject and was getting knocked around a bit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will give her a star and flag, and then take away the flag for thread-jumping. Deserves the star though for a very well put-together post, and I'll gladly link this page to that thread as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
This thread was prepared after Helen was participating in another thread on the same subject and was getting knocked around a bit:

I will give her a star and flag, and then take away the flag for thread-jumping. Deserves the star though for a very well put-together post, and I'll gladly link this page to that thread as well.

hahaha -

I did not know you owned this subject and were discussing his picture or the corruption of the monarchy ? I was discussing the subject from a different angle. Thanks for visiting though

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Some of you may be interested in this novel by Alison Weir, which is a fictionalised account of Richard III's reign as told from the perspective of his daughter -- A Dangerous Inheritance. Ms Weir has also written a book about the Princes in the Tower which is well worth a read.

There seems to be a very black & white view of Richard; mostly that he was pure evil. I don't believe that. I do think he did what he had to do to maintain his position at a time when anyone with enough money and men in their army could mount an opposition. I do think the sons of Edward IV were killed on his orders -- life was cheap then -- but I don't believe he was the devil incarnate as history has painted him.

Thank you for the thread, OP. S&F.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

King John was no saint though - don't be fooled into thinking that. The Magna Carta was far from being the gesture of a magnanimous King, rather it was something that Richard was coerced into.

The Plantagenet Kings were from the Angevin Family who hailed from the Anjou region of France, therefore not really English at all (if you want to be pedantic about it!). Look at Richard the Lionheart. His mother was Eleanor, Duchess of Aquitane and Queen to Henry II (who really was loved by his people). He was related to Philippe Capet (cousin) and was also cousin to Henri, Duke of Champagne (and later King of Jerusalem). They in turn were descended from the Conqueror's brood.

In point of fact, the last truly English blood on a throne was Margaret of Wessex when she was wife to Malcolm Canmore of Scotland. She was the Aetheling Edgr's sister - and he was the last true King of England (never crowned thanks to William Le Batard).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by Aleister

hahaha -

I did not know you owned this subject and were discussing his picture or the corruption of the monarchy ?
I was discussing the subject from a different angle. Thanks for visiting though

Have gladly posted a link to this thread in mine. And I'd suggest a quick read of that one as well for an expansion of the overall topic.

I think your "hahaha" says it all. Carry on.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Thanks for your imput Flavian , they were in England 100s of years though but I know what you mean.
King Harold was the last really English king or maybe Alfred ?

They were fascinating though, the Plantagenets I mean.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Regarding the current Royal Family -- as much as they can be shown not to be the legitimate British Royal Family, I don't believe they will ever give up their position or even be asked to. As Royals, they are untouchable whether we like it or not.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the best starting point for reading about the Plantagenets? I think I've exhausted the Tudors.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join