This is a picture of a king who has been dead for 500 + years. It was created as a model, a reconstruction from the skull of the last truly English
King. He has lain unceremoniously, dumped in the ground, in recent years beneath the concrete of a council car park. The car park was once a monastry
called 'Grey Friars' which was run by impoverished Franciscan Friars, who had originally,buried him in a simple grave.
His name was Richard the lll and he was killed in battle, with a sword in his hand, shouting for a horse as his lay dying in a pool of blood. It was
the Battle of Bosworth in 1485.
He was massacred and slaughtered in a muddy field, by a group of men, with swords slashing and stabbing at him and a pike, which was driven through
his skull, with devastating consequences.
The link for the pictures is the Daily mail Online 06/02/13:
This is an ancient conspiracy that led to the throne of England changing hands into that of a pretender king. His subsequent reign and lineage 'the
tudors' marked one of the darkest and bloodiest eras in English, indeed British history,
The King who was responsible for Richard's death, smeared him and twisted history, so he is remembered as an evil man who murdered 2 young princes in
the tower. [ I have another short but interesting story about them ]. This is a lie.[ probably, but there is definitely no evidence].
The Tudors murdered priests, stole land, buildings and wealth from the many monasteries across England, they slaughtered Catholics, bankrupted the
country and ruled as absolute monarchs which meant they killed the people with direct taxes, to fund wars in France.
Pillage and murder ruled supreme in tudor times.
Richard was NOT an absolute monarch - he had to ask parliament if he wanted to raise a tax from the people, the nasty tudors changed this and became
The reverberations of their reign affects us today, In Britain and across the world.
Although distantly of French descent, Richard III was really the last English king. The Tudors were Welsh. They were followed by Scots and Germans
From an article By Simon Heffer, Daily Mail, 2012.
[ the link ]
A few of you questioned why I call him the last English King - the above is why, he echoes my thoughts exactly.
In Britain today - so many people are brainwashed, they have been ruled by the Hanover's and Saxe - Coburgs, Germans for 200 odd years and they still
insist that, they, are their rightful 'rulers'. It is a joke actually and sad.
Sad that people are so easily led.
However despite that - this King who died over 500 years ago deserves to be buried with a State Funeral with full honours, in Westminster Abbey - in a
He was a staunch Catholic.
The 'elite' in the UK want him buried in a second rate church / cathedral in a horrid little city in the Midlands, where Richard was slaughtered. They
will be giving him a church of England ceremony, when he disagreed with this church and it was set up by the son of his staunch enemy,
What a betrayal, the present Royals do not want this little bit of history to come to the attention of the people.
It will become clear why, as they have their matriach as the Head of State, [ QE2 ].
The body was proved to be his through extensive tests:
• DNA from skeleton matches two of Richard III's maternal line relatives. Leicester genealogist verifies living relatives of Richard III's
• Individual likely to have been killed by one of two fatal injuries to the skull – one possibly from a sword and one possibly from a halberd
• Ten wounds discovered on skeleton - Richard III killed by trauma to the back of the head. Part of the skull sliced off
• Radiocarbon dating reveals individual had a high protein diet – including significant amounts of seafood - meaning he was likely to be of high
• Radiocarbon dating reveals individual died in the second half of the 15th or in the early 16th century – consistent with Richard's death in
• Skeleton reveals severe scoliosis – onset believed to have occurred at the time of puberty
• Although around 5 feet 8 inches tall (1.72m), condition meant King Richard III would have stood significantly shorter and his right shoulder may
have been higher than the left
• Feet were truncated at an unknown point in the past, but a significant time after the burial
• Corpse was subjected to 'humiliation injuries' - including a sword through the right buttock
• Individual had unusually slender, almost feminine, build for a man - in keeping with contemporaneous accounts
• No evidence for 'withered arm' - as portrayed by Shakespeare - found
• Possibility that the individual's hands were tied
• Grave was hastily dug, was not big enough and there was no shroud or coffin
from this link: The Richard the lll Society: www.richardiii.net...
Guess what he has living direct descendants and they are NOT the present Royal Family who are NOT directly related to King Richard,
There are several living descendants, through his sisters line, several provided the DNA to confirm the above claim,. One gave his name, a Canadian /
Briton - the other remained anonymous.
Should they not be the rightful King / Queen of England ?
Oh no, because of some bent act which means that th eonly people who can ascend to the throne NOW are protestant descendants of the German, Sophia
of Hanover, mother of George I of Great Britain.
This is according to the Act of Settlement 1701. The Act also disqualifies persons who are Roman Catholic, either by birth or conversion, or those who
the first of the Kings following this act was a man called George he was 52nd IN LINE TO THE THRONE AND THEY MADE HIM KING - THAT IS RIGHT 52 nd
Why the British people put up with this rubbish I will never know - 'they' the elite did this to keep the catholics out !
King Richard should be laid to rest in Westminster Abbey !!!
edit on 6-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)