It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Possible For Thursday 7 February 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Be vigilant, people! Congress is introducing several bills tomorrow concerning gun control and the banning of so called assault weapons.

I heard it on the radio that I listen to at the top of the hour stating that 12 Democrats had written a bill to be introduced tomorrow in Congress that focuses on the points outlined by the president. Usually when something like this happens there is an horrific tragedy perpetrated by people unknown to sway public opinion to erode our Constitutional rights. The information was stated as Congress, but they could have meant Senate.

I'm still looking on the web for confirmation, but haven't found it, yet.

We do not need or want this to happen, again. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

I found this by HuffPost:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

ETA: Found this: patriotupdate.com...
edit on 6-2-2013 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well this bill seems targeted at prosecuting people who buy guns for people who couldn't legally get them on their own.

Is this something you are against?
edit on 6-2-2013 by Spookycolt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I don't believe that this bill is it exactly. The broadcast specifically stated that 12 Democrats were introducing the bill. I'm still searching...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Ah very well.

I hope you don't find something too scary they are trying to squeeze by us in the middle of the night.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Certainly looks that way. I found this.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Just listened again to the news www.irnnews.com... Nothing was mentioned this time around. Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I found this blurb by Lauren Fox in her blog, 5 February 2013,

In the Senate, lawmakers have introduced bills on everything from closing the so-called gun show loophole, which allows buyers to purchase guns without a background check from unlicensed dealers, to a new assault weapons ban, which would limit high-capacity magazines and certain types of semi-automatic weapons.

This was in U. S. News and World Report, www.usnews.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Curious, wouldn't this sorta be exactly what the OP is referring to as a major gun related incident that will 'occupy' the MSM from everything else?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join