It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unending joy of absolute Liberation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I don't believe in being a blood giver or a blood taker, but in everyone growing up and the people running this on whatever level they're on; blue beamed up, thrown in the holding tank and taken off for some heavy councilling, whether they're our leaders and their overlords, ETs, they all need some heavy duty work and hospitals for their insanity. I've had visions of being on that very team.

edit on 8-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

More irony, because that's where my experience took me, that very morning (the hospital - my wet tower throwing room mate thought it was for the best..), except when I got to the hospital I somehow got it in my head that a "beamed down" Jesus was going to be there waiting for me like the ultimate surprise, but it turned out that the only real surprise was.. drumroll.. there was no surprise, except for the entire hospital experience which was like a death and resurrection ritual unto itself with a Roman Catholic Doctor (she was astonished how I KNEW she was Roman Catholic, I think that's when they cuffed me to the gurny when I started ranting about how "Babylon is Fallen!" and how God has been taken hostage! LOL They probably thought I was referring to myself, but that wasn't the case).

I wish it was you there waiting for me as part of "the team" and not Mrs. Dr, Roman Catholic elder Celine Dion lookalike in black, it was creepy let me tell you, especially when she started conspiring with my a-hole of a room mate to betray me.

What an experience let me tell you. Some day I ought to create a thread on it, it's not only insane but immensely entertaining and hilarious.

All in all, with the New Years Party I threw (sounds like something from "One Flew Over the Coo-Coo's Nest") - I bought all the chips and pop crackers and cheeses and drinkes for everyone, it was one of the best Christmas holidays ever and one I'm not soon to forget easily.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

John 12 
25 He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

This one also works, maybe even better

Mathew 16
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In the field (just imagine him with a big smile on his face, and a good woman at his side)

Did someone say "blasphemy"? How dare you!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

A window opens. A curtain pulls back.
The lamp of lovers connect,
not at their ceramic bases,
but in their lightedness.
No lover wants union with the Beloved
without the Beloved also wanting the lover.
Love makes the lover weak,
while the Beloved gets strong.
Lightning from here strikes there.
When you begin to love God, God is loving you.
A clapping sound does not come from one hand.

A thirsty man calls out, ‘Delicious water,where are you?’
while the water moans,’Where is the water drinker?’
The thirst in our souls
is the attraction put out by the Water itself.
We belong to It,and It to us.
God’s wisdom made us lovers of one another.
In fact, all the particles of the world
are in love and looking for lovers.
Pieces of straw tremble in the presence of amber.
We tremble like iron filings
welcoming the magnet…
Spirit and matter work together like this,
in a division of labor.
Sweethearts kiss and taste the delight
before they slip into bed and mate.
The desire of each lover
is that the work of the other be perfected.
By this man-and-woman cooperation,
the world gets preserved.
Generation occurs.
Roses and blue arghawan flowers flower.
Night and day meet in a mutual hug.
So different, but they do love each other,
the day and the night, like family.
And without their mutual alternation
we would have no energy.
Every part of the cosmos is drawn toward its mate.
The ground keeps talking to the body, saying,
‘Come back! It’s better for you down here where you came from…’
We’re like four different birds,
that each had one leg tied in with the other birds.
A flopping bouquet of birds!
Death releases the binding, and they fly off,
but before that, their pulling is our pain.
Consider how the soul must be,
in the midst of these tensions,
feeling its own exalted pull.
My longing is more profound.
The birds want sweet green herbs and the water running by.
I want the infinite! I want wisdom.
These birds want orchards and meadows and vines with fruit on them.

I want a vast expansion.
They want profit and security of having enough food.
Remember what the soul wants,
because in that, eternity is wanting our souls!
Which is the meaning of the text,
They love That, and That loves them…
The gist is: whatever anyone seeks,
that is seeking the seeker.
No matter if its animal, or vegetable, or mineral.
Every bit of the universe is filled with wanting,
and whatever any bit wants,
wants the wanter!
The subject must dissolve again.

Desire’s Lessons

You know how it is.
Sometimes we plan a trip to one place,
but something takes us to another…
When a horse is being broken,
the trainer pulls it in many different directions,
so the horse will come to know
what it is to be ridden.
The most beautiful and alert horse
is one completely attuned to the rider.
God fixes a passionate desire in you,
and then disappoints you.
God does that a hundred times!
God breaks the wings of one intention
and then gives you another,
cuts the rope of contriving,
so you’ll remember your dependence.
But sometimes your plans work out!
You feel fulfilled and in control.
That’s because, if you were always failing,
you might give up.
But remember, it is by failures
that lovers stay aware of how they are loved.
Failure is the key to the kingdom within.
Your prayer should be, “Break the legs of what I want to happen.
Humiliate my desire. Eat me like candy.
It’s spring and finally, I have no will.”
(Mathnawi, III, 4391 – 4472)
—Translation, Coleman Barks

from the blog of evolutionary Christian mystic Bruce Sangiun
brucesanguin.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

And no I'm not as much referring to Jesus' sex life, to which of course he was entitled as much as anyone to ultimately enjoy as part of the whole range of human experience, especially if the first half was filled with sorrows and suffering - as I am to the transcendent principal it points to as that deeper love of the Lover and Beloved Other, even the consummation of the co-mingling of the spirit of God and man where we come to no longer know in our knowing precisely where we end and God begins, and vice versa. So it's not just the joy of liberation, but the joy of joy meeting joy in eternity, already, even in anticipation and the acceptance of sorrow and suffering.

This is the window that my avatar and background signifies, as a window on the resurrected life of absolute freedom and unending joy, even as a triumph shared with none other than Jesus himself, and round and round it goes our "work" being simply to complete the circle of joy and in so doing complete both his joy and ours together, represented by the almost complete violet sphere about to merge with his Santa hat wearing head (representing a future celebration of every winter solstice, thereafter).

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And if that doesn't make you smile, then I'm not sure what will.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The evolutionary framework then springs directly from unitive experience (absolute liberation).

Completing the Great Work of the Ages..
(Who's up for the challenge?)

from Bruce Sanguin's blog
June 7, 2012

Completing What Is Lacking in Christ

“Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in Christ’s afflictions for the sake of his body, that is, the church, 25 of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known, 26 the mystery hidden for ages and generations but now revealed to his saints. 27 To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ. 29 For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me.”[1]

In my last post I presented Teilhard’s idea that we are invited to transform our passivities of diminishment (all that we must undergo not of our own volition) into passivities of growth of the body of Christ. A couple of you replied wondering whether this shed some light on the above passage from Colossians: “Now jI rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh kI am filling up lwhat is lacking in Christ’s afflictions mfor the sake of his body, that is, the church…”

It seems clear that the writer understood himself to be completing what Christ started—and this is the role of the church (participants). It’s worth noting that the writer of John’s gospel also has Jesus praying to the Father that the disciples would complete his joy (John 17:13).

Within an evolutionary theology this notion of subsequent generations of Christians completing both the joy and the suffering of Jesus isn’t at all problematic. In fact, one would expect that in an unfinished universe completing what was begun in Jesus would be an organic mission.

The incarnation of the Christ known in Jesus manifested the divine desire for the perfection (or completion) of the cosmos. The suffering of Jesus (passio = passivities in Teilhard) is a representation, encapsulation, as well as an empathic response of G_d to the inevitable suffering one would expect within an unfinished cosmos striving toward the perfection. Teilhard calls this process of consciously completing what was begun in Jesus the “Omega Project”— the Omega Point being the convergence and completion of creation’s yearning to realize the love and wisdom of G_d.

While there is a tendency to focus on our creative agency (activities of growth) in evolutionary spirituality, the evolution of the cosmos may in fact be accelerated as much by the way in which we respond to our passivities of diminishment. As Jesus transformed violence into suffering on the cross, (whereas we are biologically wired to transform suffering into violence), so we are challenged to undergo those things over which we have no control in a way that nevertheless reflects the impulse for completion/perfection. “Turn the other cheek”, “walk the extra mile”, “love your enemy” — all of these injunctions run contrary to our natural instincts. This doesn’t make our natural instincts “wrong”. Rather they are early manifestations of a spirit- rising in the universe, an expression of this mysterious evocation of spirit from matter.

As we undergo these passivities of diminishment we may choose as a spiritual discipline to complete or “fill up” what is “lacking in Christ’s afflictions”. In truth, to inhabit this realm of becoming means that there is a kind of natural suffering of all creatures (including humans) as manifestations of an imperfect, evolving universe. Illness, grief, aging, innocent suffering, death itself (and not only having to undergo these diminishments, but to be consciously aware that we will undergo them) means that to be and become is to suffer. They don’t signify, as some atheists claim, the absence of G_d, but rather a cosmos-in-process drawn by the promise of perfection.
Notice Paul’s explicitly developmental spirituality. In the passage above, he envisions everybody growing in wisdom, so that “we may present everyone mature in Christ”. What’s more, he understands his own “toil” as being undertaken with the very energy of Christ (29). He is himself, with the church, the body of Christ evolving through the very diminishments that to the world looks like evidence of divine abandonment. And for him, this suffering is integral to the maturing of the body of Christ (which in Teilhard’s theology is the entire universe in process).

The mystery that was hidden from the ages and generations (implicit in all of creation, but only now being manifested through the conscious awareness of humans) is now revealed. “The mystery, which is Christ in you—the hope of glory” (27). In other words, the Christ (Word/Logos/Wisdom) that brought forth a universe and was incarnate in all cosmic forms and especially in Jesus of Nazareth, is now showing up in, as, and through you and this community called “church”. This is the “hope of glory” because we are one with that which we are yearning to complete. With Paul, we are animated “with all his (her) energy that s/he powerfully works within [us]” (29).

edit on 8-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Now, ever so slowly, line upon line, in these days at hand we are becoming aware that the Child within is the REAL of us, the IDENTITY that walks hand in hand with God, and we are beginning to let that trustworthy Child lead us. The Child I am speaks to me and writes these words. Nothing I can write of myself will be worthy of that Inner One made in the Image of God, but with the Child's help I try. The response one feels to these thoughts and ideas comes certainly from the Heart, the Child, not at all from the dying nature of the unreal man of Life.

The Child laughs, too—oh, how he laughs and claps his hands!—but not in derision or hurtfulness. The Child laughs in honest confirmation that the Heart of us lives and is eternally about the Father's business.

And I shall write my law in their inward parts and write it in their heart; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. They shall teach no more everyman his neighbor and every man his brother, saying “Know the Lord” for they shall all know me from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord, and I will remember their sin no more. (Jeremiah)

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. (Isaiah)

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Jesus)

While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. (Jesus)

Ye are all the children of light and the children of day. (Paul)

Suffer little children to come unto me ... for such is the kingdom of God. (Jesus)

It is the Child that sees the primordial secret in Nature and it is the child of ourself we return to. The child within us is simple and daring enough to live the Secret. (Chungtse)

For where the beginning is, there shall be the end. (Jesus)

The children of the promise are counted for the seed. (Paul)

We are the children of the promise. (Paul)

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. (Jesus)

Who is that Child, my friend, if it isn't the one buried beneath the adulthood of yourself? We look for the Child and the Child stirs to tell us It lives. We reach for the Child and the Child comes running into our gut to respond and say, “I am come!” We begin to see small wonders again, the way we saw them as children. We acknowledge these wonders as gifts from God and lo, they come more frequently. We gird up our loins and dare tell others of the gentle Child within them, and our wonders increase and grow apace. We thank God for the Child of Life by telling our subjective selfhood of the Child they are. Imperceptibly, bit by bit, we let the inner Child lead us to the right hand and to the left. Imperceptibly, our reliance on external authority gives way to the Light of Life within ourselves, and we quarrel no longer with any man. Then we see the Child in all men, even the arrogant and scornful, even the feeble and sick. As we look for the Child in ourselves, we see It in all men and see them coming alive as well. THIS is to give God what is God's.

Excerpt from the book "The Child Within Us Lives! A Synthesis of Science, Religion and Metaphysics"
By William Samuel

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
And here is a little more from the book -- Thought you would appreciate this:

UNDERSTANDING TIME AND THE END DAYS OF TIME'S DOMINION

Now it is, in these late days in the ongoingness of mortal life, that the attention of the one who survives will be turned to the Child within himself. He will be comforted and profited in his worldly affairs, and in his heart he will grow wealthy. As this Child-consciousness grows in the world and as these renewing people communicate with one another around the earth, writing and telling their own glimpses and glimmers of the Child's joy—no longer reciting the words of others as proof of their own wisdom—there will be a remarkable synergistic assembly of feeling within humanity beyond the grandest hope of anyone. Out of this unexpected synergism of Light, like a plant sending up a tall stem with a great flower on it, so the world will send up a newness of Child-people, blooming as a flower of Renewed Life—just like a fall flower finally coming to bloom in the late days before the frost. After nearly eleven thousand years of human time, God's Tree of Life is coming into bloom. There will be a special Joy beyond joy felt by those who are part of this Flower of Life, the offspring of Godhead, seed from the Original Seed.

But listen, listen. It is the Tree that blooms, not we ourselves. Those who are led by the Child become the Living Blossom of Life here on earth—a new brotherhood, a new Community without leaders or temples, subservient to naught but the Child and its Source. This flower may be shaken by the laughter, envy and scorn of the incredulous, and assaulted by pseudo-authorities whose power appears to be threatened. But the Child is a threat to no one. Before us lies a brief and severe time when the flower is shaken by the wind and the petals seem to be scattered again and when those who are not holding fast to the inner Child's hand will wonder who the real prophets are. But from the Flower will come the Seed that will be taken up for the reseeding and ongoingness of tangible life. The tree will perish, but the seed will live.

How do I know this is so? Because it has been shown to me by the Child I am—and I see confirmation of the Divine Process and Its Equation in all nature. All one must do to know these things are happening already, is to look and see that they are happening. Line upon line now, but soon precept upon precept, more than a little here and a little there, the New Community already begins to flower and be seen by Everyman, first fruits of the Tree of Life—from out of which comes the Seed eternal.

All tangibility, all Da Shan and the life teeming on its slopes, is the subjectivity of God, not man. The Life that reads these words is the Awareness of God, no man. The synergism we feel in the community of our families and most meaningful groups is only a fraction of the Divine Energy and Light of Godhead's Life soon to be felt by those who summon forth the Child within and dare to become that Child. The downward human spiral of energy that culminates in selfness and the reproduction of human life will turn around to spiral upward and out, bringing with it the incomparable Energy of Life in its wholeness, joined with the Groom—and this joy is yet to be experienced by men and women. It is reserved for the final flowering of Life. It begins with the Child within. We get busy and find It. We live the Equation, giving and receiving, receiving and giving to all mankind. We write and tell of the Child's Glimpses because we are ourselves the only ones who can tell our own Glimpses of Light—they come to us immaculately and individually and to no one else. We are charged to give them to our others. The Glimpse contains the pollen of Life and we give it freely. We accept it and pass it along. We live God's Equation with joy.

As it might be said in the East, the night of Brahman falls as soon as the harvest of the Seed is accomplished. The Morning of the New Day comes quickly.

Excerpt from "The Child Within Us Lives! A Synthesis of Science, Religion and Metaphysics"
By William Samuel

The book is available on Amazon ---

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
if you want 2 experience what the OP is referring to, as I can vouch for its reality, the "How To" Guide is here:

The Ultimate Enlightenment "How To" Thread

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join