It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran already a nuclear state, but has no intention of launching attack on Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Great now the dooms day clock just clicked further to the right, isn't it amazing that those with Nukes don't get invaded even if they are starving and beginning to cannibalize each other as in the case of North Korea
www.independent.co.uk...
klik^

But as broke and scary as they are there will be no boots on the ground anytime soon,we have missed opportunities in the pass to have positive relations but war hawks and tough talks torpedoed such such efforts,with nukes there is no putting that toothpaste back in the bottle, but not before some horrendous tragedy.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Spider879 because: missing letter.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

200 thousand iraqi kids killed. In the war. Sick to be honest. But I think the big shots are trying to behave all powerful and they arent, I mean its just the old age culling business. And it stinks

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Originally posted by buster2010

Ready for your next misinformation.

The IAF has purchased 125 advanced F-15I and F-16I warplanes, equipped with Israeli avionics and additional fuel tanks - tailor-made for long-range strike missions

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 6-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

It's over a thousand miles from Iran to Israel the article says the range on the planes would be around 1200 miles. How are the planes going to make it back? Glide? Not to mention these other countries allowing Israel to fly loaded planes over their air space.

You are truely a military neophyte aren't you.Have you ever heard of air refuling.The Israelis have tanker's.

No it is rumored that they have tankers. They must not have them seeing how they keep begging to use ours.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That's the problem with you children,you listen to one report with what you want to hear,Then quote it as fact with no research into it.

Israel has at least seven KC-707 tankers that it could use for airborne refueling.

www.cnn.com...

www.militaryphotos.net... .php?172557-Israel-Bolsters-KC-707-Refueling-Fleet

edit on 7-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is a non issue, dont you guys see the pattern?? Look back on past stories about when NK starts acting up, that is when Iran trumps them and jumps and screams louder like the spoiled brats they are. This happens every time. Its a cry for attention only. They do NOT have nukes plain and simple, they would have smoking craters in strategic locations in Iran already if they did. But without a doubt they want them. NK just started its cry for attention so this is all right on cue.

I do think Israel should handle it, but like its been said, there is no question that if they do, we will be pulled into it as well. But this will be a hit em where it hurts and that will be that sort of deal, it will not be an occupation. They will end up without a military in days just like Iraq, the nuke sites will be like they never existed and that will be that.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

So I give you a report by a authority on chemical weapons,with his sources listed at the bottom.You give me a T.V video.
I guess I now see where you get your "facts".

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769

Again, wheres your evidence they are chasing a nuclear weapon?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Ready for your next misinformation.

The IAF has purchased 125 advanced F-15I and F-16I warplanes, equipped with Israeli avionics and additional fuel tanks - tailor-made for long-range strike missions

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 6-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

It's over a thousand miles from Iran to Israel the article says the range on the planes would be around 1200 miles. How are the planes going to make it back? Glide? Not to mention these other countries allowing Israel to fly loaded planes over their air space.

By the way you cited the combat radius of the F-15I. The combat radius is how far out a plane can travel and return without air refueling.

f-15I Maximum combat radius without refueling: over 1,000 nautical miles (1,800 km)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt

During the interview, Ahmadinejad condemned what he described as massacres committed by Israel. “For us, supporting the Palestinian people is a matter of human importance in every sense. The Palestinians must receive their rights, and the Zionists are moving closer and closer toward the edge.”

From the article, yet more threats from Iran.

I can hear the Israeli jets warming up their engines now. This should be over with rather quickly.

No chance you noticed him using the word "Zionists" and not the word jew?

Heck, I'm an western Atheist and I HATE the Zionists as well... they are inhuman psychopaths who need to be put down.
But I don't hate or dislike the common jew more than any other religion which bases it faith on myths and fairytales.

Zionists are hurting the jewish community as much as jihadists are hurting the muslim community as much as the Westboro idiots are hurting the christian community.
edit on 7/2/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by Spookycolt

During the interview, Ahmadinejad condemned what he described as massacres committed by Israel. “For us, supporting the Palestinian people is a matter of human importance in every sense. The Palestinians must receive their rights, and the Zionists are moving closer and closer toward the edge.”

From the article, yet more threats from Iran.

I can hear the Israeli jets warming up their engines now. This should be over with rather quickly.

No chance you noticed him using the word "Zionists" and not the word jew?

Heck, I'm an western Atheist and I HATE the Zionists as well... they are inhuman psychopaths who need to be put down.
But I don't hate or dislike the common jew more than any other religion which bases it faith on myths and fairytales.

Zionists are hurting the jewish community as much as jihadists are hurting the muslim community as much as the Westboro idiots are hurting the christian community.
edit on 7/2/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

And here i have to ask,Is there a way to set a weapon to recognize a Zionist from a non zionist israeli? Far as I know that does not exist. Now if israel is attacked do you think they will go in asking their political beliefs before shooting them? If you are honest you would say No. And as a aetheist you are supposed to be Dislike all religons correct? So why pick Iran over israel really? Both are religous countries and both have committed acts of violence. The world is full of psychopaths and its not just the zionist apostates who have a corner on that market. OH and seperate the two groups,ZIonist are for expansion,and did not believe in jesus and what he said,BUT the normal jews who do believe his words get drug right along into the conflict just the same

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

This isn't Gaza we talk about. This isn't Palestine. This isn't Lebanon. This is Iran. If the Israelis were so confident and strong, they would have attacked already. Clearly, they're thinking twice about Iran.

The same goes for the US of A. This is no Iraq. This is no Afghanistan. This is Iran. America also seems to be thinking twice about this.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Here is a chance to utilize your telepathic powers. Iran has a Nuke. They launch said Nuke and it strikes Israel. What now happens to the good citizens of Iran? ____________________ Right ! They may as well build ( hell lets just give them one , the prattle is killing me ) one and detonate it in their own Capital. It's a ridiculous redundant fantasy scenario. Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

So I give you a report by a authority on chemical weapons,with his sources listed at the bottom.You give me a T.V video.
I guess I now see where you get your "facts".

I'm not saying the report is bad, I just don't see where the evidence is of Chemical weapons use by Iran in that war.. Read over it again yourself, there is no evidence what so ever that Iran used WMD's against Iraq.. It only suggests that its possible.

As for the videos I posted, you obviously haven't watched them because there are no better facts than footage that come straight from that war... Even your "authority report" can't provide that...
edit on 7-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Star for you,but the thoughts I put down early in the thread are.Beside's the point that I don't believe they have the bomb.(there has been no testing of a nuclear device.) That I think the real drive to keep Iran from getting one is so the Israel's dosen't start a war in the middle east.Nobody can control them nobody not even the U.S!

.Everyone ignored that point most just want to focus on the U.S being only evil if that hypothesis is brought up.I think that what the goverments of the world fear is Israel and what Israel will do.I do not condone Israel if they take action,but IMO that will be the outcome of a device in Iran.After the first atomic test if not sooner,they will be the villian's and won't care one bit what the world thinks.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

At least, he will not attack them openly....

Instead, he is doing it subversively through cyber warfare.... It's the only way he can effectively level the playing field against opponents who have a stronger military and economic base.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Why pick Iran over Israel? hmmm tough one.

Maybe because the last time Iran invaded anything, Iran was still called Persia.

I don't know... what do you think?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

And a part of Greece was called Sparta

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by yuppa

Why pick Iran over Israel? hmmm tough one.

Maybe because the last time Iran invaded anything, Iran was still called Persia.

I don't know... what do you think?

I think to give what was the reason I asked WHy Iran over Israel you should quote the entire post for CONTEXT. I was asking since he was a aetheist and dislikes both religions why pick one over the other? SHoudnt you dislike them both equally?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by dazbog

"...........................................................................I think that what the goverments of the world fear is Israel and what Israel will do.I do not condone Israel if they take action,but IMO that will be the outcome of a device in Iran.After the first atomic test if not sooner,they will be the villian's and won't care one bit what the world thinks.

You may in fact be correct. They would certainly be perceived as the aggressor ( villain ). For a State who claims to be fighting daily for their very existence, a first strike under any circumstances would not bode well for their continued survival. Their government may perpetuate sinister deeds upon a certain group, but I am certain they value their lives as much as the next. They can rattle the nuke saber until they are blue in the face. It is simply not an option. Due to their close alliance ( Which I strongly oppose ) with America a traditional strike against Iran would by default put us in the limelight. Unfortunately I can not offer a source, however, my understanding is America would not allow Israel access to airspace under our control. The expression I heard was a reverse U.S.S. Liberty. " Oh ! Sorry we didn't know it was you guys " Wink wink nudge nudge say no more ! I only claim common sense, an unprovoked attack on Iran would be suicide. A lose lose for everyone. Cheers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join