It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran already a nuclear state, but has no intention of launching attack on Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

HEY! They sent a monkey in to space.. sure he looked a little different when he came back..

Linky
edit on 6-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Wait... so, thinking about sending a human being into space qualifies them as a country which has "conquered space?

Does that mean they're now calling themselves a nuclear country because they're thinking about building a nuclear weapon?

Well, I hope that's the case, at least.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Ok who else will retaliate? Will it be another massive response like when Israel struck Iraq or Syria?
edit on 6-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In line with their latest stealth jet fighter I see they have adopted a similar build design.

Looks deadly enough.

Oh Ahmad, you crazy guy...

edit on 6-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Just wait till they start sending dogs up there. PETA is sure to attack then.

The rage of angry vegans will reign terror on Iran.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt

During the interview, Ahmadinejad condemned what he described as massacres committed by Israel. “For us, supporting the Palestinian people is a matter of human importance in every sense. The Palestinians must receive their rights, and the Zionists are moving closer and closer toward the edge.”

From the article, yet more threats from Iran.

I can hear the Israeli jets warming up their engines now. This should be over with rather quickly.

It should be fun to watch Israels planes crashing one after another. You see Israels planes don't have the range to reach Iran and make it back safely..
edit on 6-2-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ready for your next misinformation.

The IAF has purchased 125 advanced F-15I and F-16I warplanes, equipped with Israeli avionics and additional fuel tanks - tailor-made for long-range strike missions

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
Ready for your next misinformation.

The IAF has purchased 125 advanced F-15I and F-16I warplanes, equipped with Israeli avionics and additional fuel tanks - tailor-made for long-range strike missions

www.bbc.co.uk...

It's over a thousand miles from Iran to Israel the article says the range on the planes would be around 1200 miles. How are the planes going to make it back? Glide? Not to mention these other countries allowing Israel to fly loaded planes over their air space.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Wait... so, thinking about sending a human being into space qualifies them as a country which has "conquered space?

Does that mean they're now calling themselves a nuclear country because they're thinking about building a nuclear weapon?

Well, I hope that's the case, at least.

Give this a read. They've probably made 100 more space based accomplishments than you are aware of.

Iranian Space program.

Everyone's thoughts on things are different. Iran has successfully launched numerous objects into space, betcha didn't know that.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Yea and don't forget this.

Israel has at least seven KC-707 tankers that it could use for airborne refueling, Barrie said

It also has at least four KC-130H tankers, versions of the giant Hercules aircraft

www.cnn.com...

And this is only the stuff we know about.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

During the interview, Ahmadinejad condemned what he described as massacres committed by Israel. “For us, supporting the Palestinian people is a matter of human importance in every sense. The Palestinians must receive their rights, and the Zionists are moving closer and closer toward the edge.”

From the article, yet more threats from Iran.

I can hear the Israeli jets warming up their engines now. This should be over with rather quickly.

How is that a threat from Iran? What, because they believe Palestinians deserve rights they are threatening Israel?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The simple answer is Israel can not make the trip. Not with out getting help from the US, whether it be by using American Bases in neighboring countries, or the US military itself(Carriers, Soldiers, Aircraft.)

It's not gonna happen, Iran can rain all hell on Israel if they tried with range to spare on their ballistic missiles, where as Israel can not fly it's fighters in, and get them home safely. Not to mention, Iran has a pretty fair match as far as aircraft go for the Israeli Air force. After the trip their they couldn't survive an engagement over hostile territory, which is almost a given.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Yea and don't forget this.

Israel has at least seven KC-707 tankers that it could use for airborne refueling, Barrie said

It also has at least four KC-130H tankers, versions of the giant Hercules aircraft

www.cnn.com...

And this is only the stuff we know about.

Israel are not capable of waging a war against Iran without the USA involved somehow. They cannot manae Gaza, how are they going to shape up to a regional power like Iran? They wont need to refuel their jets because the Jets wont be coming home.. Its a simple as that.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Apparantely you missed the part about the tankers. The shortest trip is also the easiest, through Jordan and Iraq. Jordan will give them permission and not harm them and Iraq doesn't have the capability to oppose them.

Yes it would be complicated but not impossible. And I've no doubt that America will have quite a few planes up over Iraq waiting for their return trip.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I don't know but this quote doesn't sound like an invitation to a dinner party does it?

and the Zionists are moving closer and closer toward the edge.”

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Should have titled this thread as: Ahmadinejad: Iran already a nuclear state, but has no intention of telling anyone when / if they intend to launch attack on Israel.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

I don't know but this quote doesn't sound like an invitation to a dinner party does it?

and the Zionists are moving closer and closer toward the edge.”

Its saying the Zionists are moving closer and closer to the edge which means the Zionists are about to walk off a cliff without a parachute. If this was a threat from Iran, I'm sure they would be saying death to Israel or something.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

Okay, good luck with those SU-30's, SU-24's, MIG-29's. All pretty formidable opponents for those EX Us Aircraft. Tricky business attacking Iran. Tricky business indeed.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I really don't think Iran would be stupid enough to nuke anyone, unless nuked themselves. You don't go through all the # they've been through saying they won't just to go ahead and do it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Should have titled this thread as: Ahmadinejad: Iran already a nuclear state, but has no intention of telling anyone when / if they intend to launch attack on Israel.

Israel are the ones conspiring with the USA to attack Iran.. They have barely reached 20% enrichment and Israel are talking like they are at 99%. Israel are looking to launch some pre-emptive paranioa, not Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join