It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the ability of technopathy/technokinesis/cyberpathy - how can I take revenge against the bank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Start small.
I will drive you.
We go to a small bank and you mind control the teller for a few thousand.
That would be enough to fund the rest of it.
Then we take a trip to NYC.

Is it possible for you to affect computers that would change accounts to a one I will have set up off shore?

My buddy LaRouche will help.He knows which accounts we need to get into that will not be noticed for a few days.

After that,a little trip to China and it will start to fall into place.

Are you onboard?Need to make it happen asap because they will see this post and be on to us.

But how do we harm the Federal Reserve? Are they not the ones responsible for the subjugation of the people?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Many people seem to have misunderstood. Such qualities as technopathy/cyberpathy/technokinesis do not enable one to read another human's mind - that would be "telepathy".

The nature of such things as cyberpathy and technokinesis is that one can manipulate the internet, ATMs, computers, electronic devices etc.

Let me make it clear. I cannot read people's minds. But I can fix my computer, if it is something that is physically possible to be fixed for example (i.e. my computer system is not fried for example).

------------------

Hi Sapiens, here's a good place for you to start!

The list of The Principle Shareholders of the Federal Reserve

Rothschild Banks of England and Berlin

Warburg Banks of Hamburg and Amsterdam

Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris

Israel Moses Seiff Banks of Italy

Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

Lehman Brothers of New York

Kuhn Loeb of New York

Goldman Sacks of New York

Other stockholders and individuals who own large blocks of stocks in banks that own shares of the FED banks.

First National Bank of New York

National City Bank, New York

National commerce Bank, New York

Hanover National Bank, New York

Paul Warburg, Levi Morton, George F. Baker, Mrs. G. F. St. George, Katherine St. George, J. P. Morgan, James Stillman, Mary W. Harnman, A. D. Julliard, Jacob Schiff, Thomas Ryan, William Rockefeller, M. T. Pyne, J. W. Sterling, H. P. Davidson, Edith Brevour T. Baker.

Don't a lot of those bank names look familiar? They should, they all got bailout money.

"When you're taking flak,
you must be over the target."

~ Jim Robinson

"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important."

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I iwould disappear the money from the one percent and invest it sustainable technology compainies. Coperatives and NGOs

new topics

<< 1   >>

join