It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"We give Light and heat to the Sun and he rewards us with life"

en.wikipedia.org...

If I will tell that we give Life to our Sun you will tell me that he give us Light and heat and if I will tell you that we give Light and heat to our Sun you will tell me that is the reason why we are alive.

because

If Earth will remain without Life our Sun will stop to exist and maybe the entire Universe but there will be no one left to witness.

www.isciencetimes.com...

because

When we look to a star her visible Light came from the past I mean by 'visible light' that photon that traveled millions maybe billions of years before reaching our eye light.

Did I just say visible Light?

That came from the past?

Well then what about the (in)visible Light that came from the future.

Or shall I call it Dark Light?

I mean 'Higgs boson' quanta or so called the 'particle of God' but I will better name it 'dark light' that came from the future.

In the Standard Model, the Higgs particle is a boson with no spin, electric charge, or color charge. It is also very unstable, decaying into other particles almost immediately. It is a quantum excitation of one component of the four component Higgs field–a scalar field with two neutral and two electrically charged components that forms a complex doublet of the weak isospin SU(2) symmetry. The field has a "Mexican hat" shaped potential with nonzero strength everywhere (including otherwise empty space) which in its vacuum state breaks the weak isospin symmetry of the electroweak interaction. When this happens, three components of the Higgs field are "absorbed" by the SU(2) and U(1) gauge bosons (the "Higgs mechanism") to become the longitudinal components of the now-massive W and Z bosons of the weak force. The remaining electrically neutral component separately couples to other particles known as fermions (via Yukawa couplings), causing these to acquire mass as well. Some versions of the theory predict more than one kind of Higgs fields and bosons. Alternative "Higgsless" models would need to be considered if the Higgs boson is not discovered.

en.wikipedia.org...

because if we see visible light from distant stars and came from the past then dark light come from the future I mean from Sun.

Even if our Sun behaves like a huge reactor things are a little more complicated than we might believe.

Inside our Sun very deep inside it might be very cold ,colder than physics knew.

I mean the process inside the core of the sun and the energy that Sun produces outside have two different components.

One is the Cold derivated component that takes energy from the small black holes living in the cold core of the sun and because of the big volume and given the dimension of our star the amount energy needed to produce those kind of reactions at the surface need specific conditions...like a type of particle from the future.

And that might be the alternate carried Higss boson particle or gravity light.

If not so I guess that our star won't survive very long Life in Time.

But dark light can travel from the future only through black holes in the fourth dimension inside our sun and the exchange of energy between the cold component and the hot component is separated by the the Layer of the Fourth Dimension.

3 coordinates +1

"Fd=Asin(T-Δt)+Lwt"

because

"Rotating the coordinates so that the second basis vector points in the direction of the Higgs boson makes the vacuum expectation value of H the spinor (0,v). The generators for rotations about the x, y, and z axes are by half the Pauli matrices , so that a rotation of angle ? about the z-axis takes the vacuum to:"

en.wikipedia.org...

0,ve^-1/2*by rotation angle

While

" the Tx and Ty generators mix up the top and bottom components of the spinor, the Tz rotations only multiply each by opposite phases. This phase can be undone by a U(1) rotation of angle ½?. Consequently, under both an SU(2) Tz-rotation and a U(1) rotation by an amount ½?, the vacuum is invariant."

Q=Tz+Y/2

while

e^+(+)e^-(->)γ+γ

3^He+1^He?3^He+γ

3^He+3^He?4^He+1^H+1^H

and

solar fusion reaction is

"4 (1,1)H + 2 (0,-1) e ---> (4,2) He"

because

"A neutrino is an electrically neutral, weakly interacting elementary subatomic particle with (1/2) half-integer spin"

"Neutrinos are created as a result of certain types of radioactive decay, or nuclear reactions such as those that take place in the Sun, in nuclear reactors, or when cosmic rays hit atoms. There are three types, or "flavors", of neutrinos: electron neutrinos, muon neutrinos and tau neutrinos. Each type is associated with an antiparticle, called an "antineutrino", which also has neutral electric charge and half-integer spin. Whether or not the neutrino and its corresponding antineutrino are identical particles has not yet been resolved, even though the antineutrino has an opposite chirality to the neutrino."

en.wikipedia.org...

Therefore we might not see the relation between the Neutrino and alternate carried Higss boson particle.

avaxhome.ws...

new topics

join