It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2/8 - 2/9 Nor'easter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well, looks like the big storm is coming in a day or two. They're predicting 10-18 inches here in the Hudson Valley. Supposed to be even more up around Boston.

Who else is going to get hit?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's been a while. I've been in Ontario for 15 years. We don't get those here. They couldn't handle those here.
I'm from Nova Scotia though and I know a NE. It's where I first heard the saying, "It's better to have something and don't need it than need something and don't have it." Good luck.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey man, been a while.

I've changed lately. I used to love Winter and the snow storms and everything. Not so much anymore. They're just a pain. It's cool when it falls but then I just want it to all be gone. Maybe I'll go have some fun in the Jeep.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Hey man, been a while.

I've changed lately. I used to love Winter and the snow storms and everything. Not so much anymore. They're just a pain. It's cool when it falls but then I just want it to all be gone. Maybe I'll go have some fun in the Jeep.

Then the wind. Then the drifts. Then, damn, forgot beer. Going out there again? HELL NO!!!
Fricken NE'ers. Gotta plan ahead for those puppies.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Who knows... I am on the edge of my seat they say either 3 inches or 2 feet here
in NEPA, it kind of bites the big one cause my 50th B-day is Friday and my husband and son
planned a wonderful big party for me on Saturday and they have already gotten a few calls asking if it's
postponed and saying they might not be able to come
((( it's the only party I would have ever had since I was
a kid... 365 days in a year it has to be this Fri/Sat........ stinks I say, stinks..!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
We're expecting to get hit. UGH!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Now they're bumping it up to 18-24 inches.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Not good!
The grocery stores will be out of milk and bread.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
They're saying that it could be like the blizzard of 78!

People in our city recieved a pre-recorded message on our phones from the police about parking bans, trash pick ups, making sure we have enough food for 3 days and to stay off the roads. Gonna be a bad one folks!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just started coming down here.
edit on 2/8/13 by enjoies05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Got about 12 inches last night and it's still coming. No biggie..... yet.

top topics

join