Another way of looking at reality - The Darkness - Law of Attraction...

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Remember, I am NOT claiming to be an expert. In the title I called this "another way of LOOKING AT" in other words another "perspective". I am NOT claiming to know absolute truth just handing out another perspective to bring more room for new/different kinds of thought...

There is no such thing as creation - all already exist, whether it is potential or reality, this "universe" or another

Therefore, there is no such thing as "creating" what you are wanting or "creating" your reality. Instead the reality ALREADY EXIST and YOU are just bring IT to YOUR awareness. You are drawing in the LIGHT of the reality you see.

If you do not like it, you can draw in light (reality to see) from other areas [or in normal English, change focus or perspective - or take action to bring in a different manifesting potential reality]

Law of Attraction is not "creating" anything, just taking IN what is already here. Realize that what you desire IS already here and all is well. Know that you are drawing that Light(reality) in.

Law of attraction is NOT about the collective (ONE reality shared).

It is about the individual (One OBSERVER/CONSCIOUSNESS taking in and interpreting the Light).

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I know you seem to write about darkness. And even have heard of this white magic, light matrix idea before. But we don't live in darkness, consciousness simply doesn't do that. If you were to stand in the full spectrum of the sun's light, if your bodysuit or spirit could experience this, you'd see every realm, infinite colors, you'd be in the whole spectrum. Light streams in from Beyond. Even if you want to picture it in terms of darkness/light, just make sure the idea of positive behavior and thought, is a part of this, if you really want to reach your own HS and progress, rather than negative behavior. One is happiness, the other is suffering.

Creation is the school, I believe we're in a hologram. Thats a creation. I want to go home to the real world, existence. The way i see it is that Consciousness looking within found it took many journeys and consists of many infinite parts, to reach infinite perfecting that would still be perfecting. Because if you were a point where Consciousness is doing so, and finding all that already took place but without time, therefore WAS taking place within in infinite aspects and beings, that were also infinite parts of it, then you'd still have an infinity to go, and infinity after that, so forth and so on no matter what marker you use to try and measure where are you, and this would still be expanding, truly expanded in the now.

It simply is.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For me, the happiness come from acceptance and not trying to force the light to stay when it naturally comes and goes. Trying to hold on from that which appears and disappears (come and go) will lead to suffering.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well, you can't force the light, for our souls are of Light, but if that is wrong, then its the Power of Love versus the Love of Power, and that about sums up everything there is around us.

But feelings, love, positivity, taste, sensation, sight, hearing, all the things that some believe are but biochemicals in our body suits, were designed and placed there by Beings/Spirit that obviously experience all these things. The programmer doesnt program what it doesnt know.

But the Full Spectrum light is coming in, and we need to reach into the presence, very healing light is flooding in. Can't you feel it? I'm curious if you are one of those who can feel it and having some experiences.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As far as existence and dimensions,

doesnt it follow that for every action there might be a counteraction somewhere in an infinite alternative reality/universe?

Ie, the thought to walk backwards might somehow be related to the thought of an alternate "you" thinking of walking forward, or doing it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

[color=gold]

It basically comes down to data shared (out of compassion and care for others) In forms of Service To Others (S.T.O) even within EA*RTH based interweb discussions ect.
DATA that then can be (criticized-challenged- and finally doubted or appreciated)

1c a CREATOR Creation knows that they have applied that LOVE in STO fashion in order to possibly LIGHT another CREATOR Creations WAY, if to prevent failure or discomfort to that CREATOR Creation being “encountered” The CREATOR Creation Transmitting theSTO vibes is not to force the data but to share the and then see how the data shared from encounters is responded too.
If detected that the shares are not transmitting in receptive layers then LOGIC says the LIGHT WILL illuminate for eternity and when its seeked it will be there for those who doubted…

[color=gold]

1 understands the op and also is not sharing as if a pro but this is what came through.. There is only 1 CREATOR the Creator of us ALL so any creating if not ALLOWED by the most highest basically, yes confirm youe OP arpgme that they are just interacting better with that they were not once aware..
NAMASTE*******

To conclude:
YES those who are w/o will seek to have what they need or crave /and those with @ times NO don’t crave for they already possess what is craved or needed by those who seek…
what’s needed not wanted or desired
*Many may not be at need nor crave even the most desired cravings of the many CREATOR Creations within this energy containment device in this language zone known as the -Universe- but may have felt the pains in experiences through life and death within EXISTENCE and so wish to help others. But as shared THERE IS NEVER A FORCE*

Be well arpgme

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Service to others is just another idea.

Service to self VERSUS service to others...

Why can't people just live naturally instead of trying to do ALL for others (Service to others) or ALL for self (service to self)?

Yes, I want to others to be happy and Yes I want myself to be happy, but I am not ONLY thinking of them nor am I ONLY thinking of myself. Sometimes it is more one way than the other...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Because the test is others. That is infinity. Famliy. 2 year olds worry about themselves. When they grow into adults they forgo personal wishes and make many sacrifices of joy and fun things to keep their children alive and safe, or they try to. Thats growing up. And it takes that to get to the next level.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, but if the parents didn't care about themselves, then they wouldn't be alive to protect their children in the first place...

saying "service to others" VERSUS "service to self" makes it sound like it MUST be exclusive (that it can't be both)..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thats mabey the deepest profound thing i ever saw you say on Ats, and i have read many of your threads. I will have to let the idea settle in my head before i reply.

new topics

top topics

join