It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Troggs singer Reg Presley dies aged 71

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Explanation: ...

The Troggs singer Reg Presley dies aged 71 (6:37AM GMT 05 Feb 2013) [telegraph.co.uk]

His death came just over a year after he announced he had lung cancer and had to “call time” on the band and retire.

Keith Altham, his close friend and music publicist, said he had died at his home in Andover, Hampshire, surrounded by friends and family.

Altham announced the death of his "dear old pal" on his Facebook page, adding that the 1960s rock star had suffered a number of strokes recently.

He said: "He was one very real person in a sometimes very unreal world. Our thoughts are with his wife Brenda and the family and those legion of fans who loved his music and his band. I will miss him hugely."

And so will OL!

And ATS related ...

The band recorded an album with three members of REM and the success of the Wet Wet Wet version, which featured on the soundtrack of the hit film Four Weddings and a Funeral and spent 15 weeks at number one, allowed Presley to pursue his interest in crop circles and UFOs.

He published a book, Wild Things They Don't Tell Us, about the paranormal in 2002.

Personal Disclosure: May he R.I.P.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Rest in peace comrade, one more hero down.
edit on 6-2-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I posted this yesterday. Also about Reg's involvement in UFO's and Crop Circles:-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Explanation: Oops! My Bad!

I have alerted the Mods and asked them to close this thread and redirect to yours!

My apologies.

Personal Disclosure: Damn you ATS search!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No prob

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

I posted this yesterday. Also about Reg's involvement in UFO's and Crop Circles:-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join