Are Vegans the strong arm for NWO depopulation??

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Seriously - here's a prediction from a Vegan website:

Justice will be enforced on the Earth as follows. Two miracles and one global execution.

1- 19 June 2018 all butchers all over the world, 12 noon (Greenwich) will die painless quick.
2- 57 days after that, all hunters who have not been Vegan for the past 42 days, will die as above.
3- 114 days after that, all humans who have not been Vegan for the past 42 days will die, as above.

Present estimation 5 billion.

they are planning on 5 billion dying??

Well to be a bit blunter:

For you and your sheep, cow, chicken, horse, camel,... fish and pig friends little guy, who are being tortured and killed in concentration camps. WE WLL KILL 5 billion non-vegan humans. So they do not dream about repeating this INJUSTICE ever again

- this capitals are in the original - "WE WILL KILL"

this ties in very closely with various theories about how many the NWO wants to kill - is this how they are planning to do it?? militant veganism???

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So funny how all these peace and love groups want so much death.

Another dumpster full of dogs for PETA. Mass sterilization for Greenpeace. Now some idiot Vegans want to see billions of people die.

Why the hell cant people just leave people alone?

Every little group has to have it's owe version of the "Final Solution."

I've heard so many anti-gun alleged peaceniks call for murdering gun owners in the past month I cant take anything anyone on TV or radio or in office says seriously anymore.

On the bright side, since the Mayan Apocalypse was a bust I can now look forward to Vegan Apocalypse.
edit on 6-2-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This is what I love about the Internet. Nut job websites.

Brietbart will probably pick this up as proof that Obama is a Muslim.

We must be wary of the Vegan Shock Troops.

You'll take my Pork Chop from my cold dead hands!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, since they are threatening to kill all these people, myself included, shouldn't the government be labeling them as terrorists?

I guess when the Vegans come for me, I'll make sure I have a hamburg in one hand, and a chicken leg in the other.
Might as well go happy!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is no ordinary Vegan website:

Who is the messenger?

I am Moses

I am incarnation of Moses that appeared in 1300 BC, again, now.

This is warning that God will kill you in 2018, all of you, if you do not surrender to these two conditions.

1- Become Vegan

2- Create a strong faith in ME (God)

If you do, I let you live else I will kill you in 2018

Messenger of the Creator of the Universes, the Unity, God of Abraham, Moses (me), Jesus PBUH and Mohammad PBUH. the Moses

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I support environmentalism but I do think there's an anti-human streak among people into the movement, there's no denying of that. And it's especially commonplace within the PETA crowd.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What about the violent deaths of all of those poor, defenseless vegetables?

EDIT:

Ohhhh so this is also a religious thing?

Let's thump our bible back at them, shall we? Normally that isn't my thing, but, being the Pastor's granddaughter, I know a thing or three about the bible, despite the fact that I am not a religious person.

Genesis 9:3 ESV Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats , for God has welcomed him.

1 Timothy 4:1-4 ESV Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

Romans 14:6 ESV The one who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. The one who eats, eats in honor of the Lord, since he gives thanks to God, while the one who abstains, abstains in honor of the Lord and gives thanks to God.

'Moses' here, is going directly against the bible.

Fail.

They wouldn't like my house much, we raise animals. And then we eat them.
edit on 6-2-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No one will be killed from a Vegan, their too Sickly and Weak to hold a Weapon.

And you can tell who they Are a Mile Away from their Pasty Faces and Hollow Eyes.

Now, lets crack open the Barby, and Roast Something with Eyes.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yikes! Weird. I'm a vegan, and even I would cook this guy with a side of fava beans.

What they could be doing is street-theatering pointing out how many animals are killed so people can eat a hamburger or whatever corpse they wish to chew on. Strange bedfellows, us vegans.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

No one will be killed from a Vegan, their too Sickly and Weak to hold a Weapon.

And you can tell who they Are a Mile Away from their Pasty Faces and Hollow Eyes.

Now, lets crack open the Barby, and Roast Something with Eyes.

Huh? I have a friend who hands out vegan handouts in a college town, and the idiot frat boys come up and mock him, and he challenges them to arm wrestle. He always wins (of course).

Let's see, weak vegan animals? Moose, rhinos, elephants, elk, gorillas, buffalo, giraffes, that's the start of a list. No, seriously, vegans are strong people, and the vegan women!!!! Gotta tell you about vegan women, but I fear you couldn't handle it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Doesnt most every 'group' have its fundamentalists & extremists?

Especially when you factor in American level of "arrogance" and the salvation mentality where one might spend most their life as a carnivore fattening up greedy, exploitive corporations/monopolies that exploit animal propagation to the maxxx, only to reject corporate capitalist exploitation of other living beings at the last moment then convert to veganism.

Anyhoo, of course there will we disinfo alterior-motive messed up individuals.... even ones masquerading as vegains, in our oppressed society.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
do i waste my time even posting on this?

meh

some dude on a website says some pointless bull, and so the wheel keeps turning!

this is being posted here for comedy value, yah? forgive me but i am a bit tired, please tell me no one is even taking this remotely seriously, and that we have just come here to point and laugh....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

i was going to post some comment about how i am a vegetarian and yet liable to fly into a rage and i am quite capable of wreaking devastation if i wanted to, but then i remembered how much i abhor vegetarians who go on about their vegetarianism.

nuts! foiled again

thats me cursing btw, not making cooking suggestions
edit on 6-2-2013 by skalla because: complete failiure of spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in alfalfa, welcome him, but not to quarrel over onions.

1 Timothy 4:1-4 ESV Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to delicious hams and teachings of evil puppy murdering meat eaters, through the insincerity of liars whose steaks are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything created by God is crunchy, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with houmus,

Romans 14:6 ESV The one who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. The one who eats tofu, eats in honor of the Lord, since he gives thanks to God, while the one who abstains from tofu, abstains in horror of the Lord and gives bacon to God.

wtf are you all going on about?? the dude in the vid is clearly right

edit on 6-2-2013 by skalla because: cant spell wtf, must be lack of iron in my blood

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I actually think this is counter intelligence. Though they may be planning on setting up health food enthusiast as nutty, or any other possible agenda, one thing that does make me wonder, is if he has a following?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

My quasi version was in a sad thread I started (no need refer) about Bill Clinton going vegan, while Michelle Obama was all over the tv about the "White House Garden" the 8th wonder of the world.

You know how "they" always give the most subtle messages understanding sheep aren't sharp whitted. My thoughts.

With meat becoming more of a mystery I don't understand how most people just blindly continue to consume massive amounts.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

wtf are you all going on about?? the dude in the vid is clearly right

I was just pointing out that 'moses' doesn't seem to have any sort of grasp on the bible he is thumping.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

sorry i was taking the michael, he is clearly bonkers. hence my somewhat blasphemous editing of your ex-text

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Just confirms what I always thought-vegans are a self righteous lot.

new topics
top topics

join