It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have An Issue With Europeans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If I posted this in the wrong section I'm sorry, Feel free to move it.

My point is, I have an issue with the Europeans taking the oil money from the oil-rich Middle-Eastern countries and thereby making it extremely poor. Europe claims it wants "democracy" for every country, Which in my belief is a big fraud.

I'm aware of the fact that it is the oil countries that are investing in Europe and not giving a bull about their own people. Take Libya for example, Qaddafi gave loads of money to Sarkozi to support his decision of being the French President. Later on, Sarkozi helped the rebels in getting Qaddafi out and therefore not paying a dime of his money back to the Libyans. I'm not for Qaddafi, I was strongly against his moral values, as he didn't have any.

I want the Europeans to GTFO the middle-east, I'm really p$$ed off at the fact that they're playing the good guys, stealing all the money, and then signing contracts to regain the money they've lost. How can you empty a pocket of a human being that's already poor? You simply take his moral values, His human values.

If I was able to WIPE one nation on this earth, If I ever had a chance to do that, I'd go for America. Never has America been any good to anyone, the Genocide against the Indians and now the massacre of poor Muslims in the Middle-East.

Give me your opinion, Sorry I went off-topic a bit, but I really hate America, hope you understand.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Troll ?

You know the saying " first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye"

Most often the cause of such a ripping off is closer than you think.. have a peek on your own goverment or which acts like a goverment. Don´t judge whole Europe by one or two bad apples ( politicians ) they do not present the whole nations. I think you have some very weird point of views,

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So you hate america and europe. Dont you have something better to do than " hate". It wont help anything. The fact is the world fights for resources. And it sucks for the innocents.
edit on 6-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wait, so it's all about Europe, and then in the last sentence it becomes you hate America?

You disagreed with Quaddafi's morals? Do you even have a clue what they were? Or you like the Hillary version of morals: "We came, we saw, he died" Great.

Are you ok in your mind, there?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's been asked a billion times or more but I'll ask again...

Why can't we all just get along?

When people talk about hating this or that country, it's the politics, the foreign policies etc etc that they hate, not the people. I mean, how could you hate some one you have never met? Seriously?

I can honestly say, hand on heart that there is no one on Earth that I hate.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
If I was able to WIPE one nation on this earth, If I ever had a chance to do that, I'd go for America. Never has America been any good to anyone, the Genocide against the Indians and now the massacre of poor Muslims in the Middle-East.

You protest against the killing of Indians and Muslims yet at the same time state that you'd personally annihilate America killing hundreds of millions of people?

Tremendous.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah.. I dont like those damn Europeans either! Them with their funny hats, little yappy dogs, burritos and moustaches! WHy dont they go back where they come from!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

I'm with you. We're the bullies of the world. The top dog is always the one who has to be the a** hole.

And yes the middle eastern people are the new Native Americans, and Africans. Doubt we'll ever do it to orientals They're to smart they'd unite!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It would be more accurate to say that you have an issue with European Leaders.

Second.
edit on 6-2-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

So you want all Europeans to "GTFO of the Middle East"(your words)?
Well buddy I feel the same as you only the oposite way around-when will all the Middle Easterners GTFO of Europe?
Common ground,well almost.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The guy above me is right.

top topics

join