Why the Coffins?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have just heard at 18.00UK time tonight that America has ordered yet another batch of 500,000heavy duty plastic coffins, some group named FEMA have put the order in today, I should say this is not the first batch either, will anyone on here be kind enough to tell me what is going on and why they are being made ready, as in the UK our Radio & TV news broadcasts over the last year all have D Notices on them which means nothing makes the news now apart from Government politics or a cat stuck up a tree, or a female cop breaks her finger nail on here window mirror while doing hair.
We need proper news guys, please can you tell us about Coffins your buying?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I think the last batch, the ones that Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones were looking at, were piled up when people thought the bird flu was going to kill hundreds of thousands of people and disrupt entire cities. This new batch, if true, seems like overkill (pun intended). Hopefully just a clerical and make-work kind of thing, since the last batch was never used and maybe they are no longer usuable because of age. "Be Prepared" the Boy Scouts say, and FEMA seems to want to earn its plastic-coffin merit badge.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I know! Can't they just trench bury us, after harvesting the organs? Better for the ecology. Does the contractor's family get to participate in school shooting OPS, since one hand washes the other? Maybe it will be for the germ casualties, so boxes are a better choice, just so they can be on the safe side....

A fat little robin told me the surgeon general recommends an HIV™ test for all 16 year olds. She said to present the test as a birthday gift. Then she died.

Chicago's very own...
edit on 6-2-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I suppose in a SHTF event there would be loads of people who would need burying and leaving ripe corpses around aint good for anyone's health and as there's well over 300 million people living in the USA so its less than 1% of the population and given the size of the nation its probably one coffin every 50 miles and the problem with this sort of thing is that should it be needed and its not available then everyone will complain that the government didn't do enough but if its left unused its a waste of public money (bit like gritting the roads here in the UK really)

and a link to this new purchase would be nice as well

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The government may be trying to corner the market. They can make it so everyone has to get buried in these coffins and charge us five grand apiece for them. That could help pay off the national debt.

On the realistic side, is this info actually verified? How would we check if this is real?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes....Link to source please. The coffin story has made it's rounds with the FEMA tag attached quite a bit. Where is the info coming from and if valid, where are these "coffins" being shipped in the US?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Those cases are just molds for coffins to be made... why so many? dunno don't care.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Without getting into more detail (there is plenty to be found if you search here on ATS), I am assuming these coffins are being prepped for the upcoming collapse of the US Dollar, and the outfall from that. Once the dollar collapses, guns will be taken away, and Civil War, Revolutionary war may/will possibly break out in the early days. This will be squashed however by the TSA, local authorities, and military presence. (Remember those stories about military ops in major cities?)

Anyway, once the dust settles, these coffins will be needed.

Just my $0.02

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapjacks
Those cases are just molds for coffins to be made... why so many? dunno don't care.

No.....not molds. The company that actually has been manufacturing these is Vantage Products Corp.

Vantage Products Corp

They are air sealed vaults for burial.

Vaults

This was the company that initially supplied FEMA though I don't know if they are still the go to company for them.

Either way....an order of 500,000, if true, is a lot.
edit on 2/6/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I have just heard at 18.00UK time tonight

Where did you hear this? That may have some bearing on the answer

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thanks for the correction. But yes 500,000 seems a bit excessive.IMO with all the military "training" in our country's rural areas and with the current "threats" of N. Korea, all I can imagine that is somewhat plausible is North Korea invading the US. (more likely our islands) then the mainland.. May seem far fetched but is it really that "far"?
edit on 6-2-2013 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Remember, this is the government, so the expenditure was probably allocated a couple of years ago.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
One interesting fact about this facility is it was formerly Hercules Inc....chemical and munitions facility. It also happens to be in a town that has very easy access to shipping channels.

Among other things, Hercules Inc produced:

Beginning in 1959, Hercules, Inc., began to diversify into the production of large solid-fuel rocket motors, and it soon became a primary producer of these, especially for the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Army

For space exploration and satellite launches by the U.S. Air Force and NASA, Hercules, Inc., developed and manufactured the two large, strap-on solid-fueled booster rockets for the otherwise liquid-fueled, and huge, Titan III and Titan IV rockets. These strap-on rockets were used on the Titan IIIC, Titan IIID, and Titan IIIE rockets, and on all of the Titan IV rockets that were ever produced.

But I digress.....
edit on 2/6/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Maybe FEMA is expecting a particularly bad hurricane season this year. Several years ago we had a bad hurricane with a big storm surge and massive amounts of flooding. This caused buried coffins and the corpses within them to come out of the overly saturated ground. Not only was it a huge morbid mess but it presented multiple health hazards. So many graves were disturbed that it took many months to sort it all out and get all of the corpses identified and reburied. I can imagine this has happened with other hurricanes, I just was not aware of such things until it happened here- and I had to identify the remains of one of my great uncles as my great aunt didn't have the stomach for it.

I imagine if FEMA is ordering that many coffins or liners it is in preparation for a possibly very nasty storm season this year. Not looking forward to it if that's the case!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

i too am British so i can not help you with the question about the coffins but i can help you with the news try Russia today rt.com breaking the set is good on there too give it a go much better than the uk bs

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Gees, those molded airtight containers would be great for storing food supplies in. They are reusable and watertight. Food might taste like plastic but oh well.

People's personal belongings could be stored in them by FEMA if there is a major disaster and people have no place to put their valuables. Just because they show the use as coffins doesn't mean they need to be used for that. Coffins are built to be strong, this would be a great container if the price was right and they could still be used as coffins. If there was a big disaster 500 thousand would not be an overkill, what is FEMA anticipating?

I wonder if they have them shaped like a boat
A couple of wheels and a tongue and they would make good four wheeler trailers.
edit on 6-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Possibly a National Healthcare thing. If the government has to fork out money for a funeral you can bet it will be the cheapest funeral obtainable. How FEMA is able to pay for them is beyond me. Before Sandy hit they were 18 billion in debt.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I heard today that some organisation called FEMA had put on sale 50 million coffins because they had bought them by mistake and didn't need them ......

Think!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sorry I forgot link here it is but I think it sounds more like an advert than facts.

www.familysurvivalcourse.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thanks, that's better

But looks to me like typical unverifiable paranoid American survivalist nonsense.

Any reason to suppose it's telling anything vaguely similar to truth as we know it?

<<   2 >>

join