It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After contact was made with aliens, strange dreams afterwards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
After seeing the 3 blue lights form a triangle i started having strange dreams about me being in an all white room, spotless clean not a bit of dirt anywhere, there was one window and what you could see as i looked out the window was blackness with a stary background mind you i was laying on a table naked and the table was only big enough for my to lay on i just remember thinking to myself where in the heck am i.. (this part gets kind rated X i hope im not going to offend anyone) all of a sudden i have this man on top of me he was nice the nicest looking guy i have ever seen he was very tall, pale and what i found stange about him was that he didnt speak even though he had a mouth he spoke though he mind and all of a sudden he said to me are you ready and then when we began to have you know what and thats my dream.. what i would like to know could this have happened or was it something i just imagined because it felt so real it was just as though i were right there in that very room

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

This is so G-rated...LOL

Did you enjoy it? How do you know it was not a dream? Where did you see the lights? I have had a white snowy owl pass over me 3 times in the past year. I actually thought about writing about it...

And pretty much my next question would be how old are you and didn't you have similar dreams in puberty? no offense!
edit on 6-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just read this to my wife whom has been with this type, but does not remember doing the dirty deed however. She did tell me, they talked using the mind, but did sort off hum. She came to like them and said they were in great shape and good looking.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
[color=PinkThis is so G-rated...LOL

Did you enjoy it? How do you know it was not a dream? Where did you see the lights? I have had a white snowy owl pass over me 3 times in the past year. I actually thought about writing about it...

And pretty much my next question would be how old are you and didn't you have similar dreams in puberty? no offense!]

I cannot go into explicit detail on this website on how it all happened from the start to the beggining, it had to be kept G-rated just incase the kiddies are reading this, I cant say if i enjoyed myself Lol!~ and this is why i am telling everyone what happened to me so i can gather other peoples opinions and see what they think? i saw the light at the end of august early september. I am 34 years old and i am not in my purerty im gonna be 35 this year and this isnt my only experience sexually with aliens.. . theres still more stuff going on i just havent got to that part yet

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Just read this to my wife whom has been with this type, but does not remember doing the dirty deed however. She did tell me, they talked using the mind, but did sort off hum. She came to like them and said they were in great shape and good looking

As far as i can remember there really nice and dont mean and harm to anyone they just want to help, i really liked them too but it just seems like they dont want me to feel that way towards them.. . maybe im wrong just assuming here, and yes they are in good shape very good looking and very pale

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
abeverage; Alright lets just say for the sake of an argument that this particular SnowyOwl was infact flying over your head every so often and sending you weird signals wouldnt you like to know and understand what this SnowyOwl was trying to tell you and IF it was possible for This Owl in the sky to possibly have sexual relations with you and you didnt understand what was going on and why this was happening, wouldny you want to know what they picked or choose you~ for me its all about understanding and trying to figure out what these space people are trying to tell me, i just wanna know what they want thats all nothing more

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

SnowyOwl, I hope you get a chance to read my story I just posted about "Sky People...a different kind of story"...as, I was amazed when I read your post when you mentioned the white room and the glass window and such. I was in the same type of room. You will see some of my descriptions match up with what you saw. Very interesting!

I have other memories/dreams, similar to yours, with other type entites that could shape-shift and were of a sexual nature as well. I remember one in particular where this being said he could be whoever I wanted him to be. Back then, Mel Gibson was all the rage so I chose him and that's what/who I got. Gotta say, dream or no, had the time of my life....LOL!!

My choice now would prolly be the guy who plays Eric Northman on True Blood or maybe Rpat, (Robert Pattinson).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Next time hit Reply To ok? I didn't know you had answered my questions...Let me re-read this again I will be back shortly...
edit on 7-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnowyOwl
abeverage; Alright lets just say for the sake of an argument that this particular SnowyOwl was infact flying over your head every so often and sending you weird signals wouldnt you like to know and understand what this SnowyOwl was trying to tell you and IF it was possible for This Owl in the sky to possibly have sexual relations with you and you didnt understand what was going on and why this was happening, wouldny you want to know what they picked or choose you~ for me its all about understanding and trying to figure out what these space people are trying to tell me, i just wanna know what they want thats all nothing more

Ok let's say for sake of arguement that Snowy Owl actually does that...it is why I stopped to read your thread...Snowy...I have felt a calming voice in my head.

I am an extremely vivid and lucid dreamer and have very luridly charged dreams! Anyway I also have a re-occurring dream of the lights in the sky making patterns. A lot of times people are freaking out but I am calm and been told it is ok and to stay calm. The other dream I have is the sun at midnight I am sleeping it becomes bright outside I look and there is a dark sun (not as bright) as our sun out in the middle of the night illuminating the sky, then it typically morphs into something more erotic and passionate...and I wake up in a sweat.

I have had these dreams for a long time and have yet to figure them out, they are always very similar or a continuation of the dream.

edit on 7-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
shrevegal; that is pretty interesting i am glad i can talk to someone else who had the same experience as me because it might give me some answers to all the questions i have and yes i will look at your post about sky people ill get back to you with my thoughts, right now im about to have my lunch and ill be back in a bit bye for now

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It could have really happened in my eyes. I have a friend and that happened to her, but she said she felt evil all around and it was like she was being raped. She said she couldn't shake that feeling off for a long time. She still doesnt talk about because she said it felt so real, she felt all the sensations but in her brain she felt violated. It hasn't ever happened again to her though.
Thanks for sharing this personal story of yours, I've never experienced anything of the like.

Did you say, brain fog, that this has happened several times?

Peace and love
~nat the curious cat~

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
natalia; I have started seeing these blue lights as of the end of august and early september, But i can assure you that these space people with the blue lights are very kind and would never do anything to hurt me but what i experienced in january 2013 These aliens were just awful and it really is true there are good aliens and there are bad aliens

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
interesting story lol

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hey SnowyOwl!

I've had a kind of similar dream a few years after I witnessed a UFO. Although, when I had mine I didn't assume that the people that were with me were aliens. I actually felt like they were my family and friends I had forgotten about on the other side. Also, I can't even describe the overwhelming happiness I felt throughout the entire dream. I honestly felt like I was home again. The walls and buildings were so white and everyone wore white. We were all out celebrating on a huge balcony with a landscape view that was out of this world. The next part I remember is being away from everyone on another part of the balcony. This happiness began exploding inside of me, stronger and stronger with each millisecond. Then, a man came up from behind and wrapped his arms around me. Ecstasy burst throughout my body and I knew that I had a special and sensuous relationship with him somehow. I turned around and hugged him so hard and we kissed passionately. The only thing I remember about his appearance was that he was blonde and unnaturally handsome. Also, there is no doubt in my mind I was taken somewhere special that night to validate the spiritual path I have taken.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is one encounter i had with aliens ~ i had written another one not to long ago and it was sent to the trash bin.. the only thing that i was told was that i had wrote something that i shouldnt have written and im not suppose to talk about the same thing twice I dont know? I have un-answered questions and no one to talk about it with

top topics

join