It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube codes and the ATS search function

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Would it be a possibility to write an addition to the ATS search function to allow for Youtube or Google codes? There are so many Youtube videos(Google not so much but the embed tab is available) embedded into threads here it is extremely hard to find out if a video has been posted or not. I posted a video today on a Questionable UFO and I know, especially in the UFO forum, videos are posted for discussion. In the interest of cutting down on duplicity I would think this would help out tremendously. No one has stated my video has been already posted, but the thought occurred to me after I tried a search for both the title and code of the video I posted.

Thank you for your consideration.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I think that would be an amazing option,even though alot of people don't use the search engine anyways.
(alot don't even read the T&C)
The search engine can sometimes be iffy from what I have seen and a youtube code search might help for the people who actually do use the search engine.

I saw 3 identical threads just yesterday with a youtube video.

The only problem is if one user used a youtube video from one youtube account while another used a video from a different youtube account that posted the same video.

I think it would be nice but I don't think its fool proof.

join