It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susan Getzinger Exclusive Interview: Scott Getzinger’s Wife Speaks Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Yea, what ever did happen to that one? More importantly, when exactly did it switch? This is the way it has been for as long as I can remember.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Funny thing about that..

Governor Malloy gave a large speech today in front of both the houses of our state legislature. He talked about businesses moving into the state, and about giving money to school districts and propping up Medicaid (HUSKY in CT) revamping the forclosure rules in the state, bolstering school security and evacuation procedures, and a host of other small things (I think the Whalers possibly being in Hartford again also came up) No mention at all of gun control, or removing guns from the citizens of the state, and today would have been the day to make that speech, as today was the day he laid out his plans for the next year..

Gun control was not on the top of his list.....in fact it ranked pretty low down.

hmm.. doesn't sound like he wants our guns at all..

I also have been watching the whole entitlement crowd on here clamoring that they have the right to see this or that and the fact that they aren't being allowed to have it means this or that..

To that I say what I said in Hartford yesterday, and it was indeed taken as it was intended.

Adam Lanza has not been convicted or named 100% as the only perp or suspect of this crime, therefore, anything at this point that is leaked out would be damaging to the investigation as a whole. Until the State Police tell me that he is the only one, and back that up, OR come out and say he was one of (insert number here) and that they are still looking for someone else. I will let them do their jobs..

The State Police still refer to him as the "suspected shooter" still in our local media... That choice of words makes the difference..

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Forgive my slow comprehension and off-topicness, but am I to understand that the prop guy who made the Batman map with Sandy Hook on it just happened to live in Newtown CT until last April when he was killed in a "car accident"???

I'll just mention that I disagree with the medical records of the dead being open to the public.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If Adam Lanza is not the only suspect then the media is doing a huge disservice by calling rational people conspiracy theorists.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

First you say this....

Gun control was not on the top of his list.....in fact it ranked pretty low down.

Then you say this.

hmm.. doesn't sound like he wants our guns at all..

Which is it? Either he does or does not want your guns. Does placement on the list nullify the fact of wheather or not he WANTS your guns?

edit on 6-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Forgive my slow comprehension and off-topicness, but am I to understand that the prop guy who made the Batman map with Sandy Hook on it just happened to live in Newtown CT until last April when he was killed in a "car accident"???

I'll just mention that I disagree with the medical records of the dead being open to the public.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

Im just informing people about the known facts that are out. Yes, you understand correctly. You are also not as off topic as some others.
edit on 6-2-2013 by crystalbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

You miss the tone in typed communication..

Malloy mentioned very low on his list was changing the registration laws for firearms, but he doesn't wish to keep people from owning weapons and that honestly it was a low priority item on the state's agenda....

ie: He wants to make the registration process more stringent but he does not want to take the guns away persay.. so no he does not want to take guns away, and in every single argument i have seen ,not one proposed law takes away the basic right to own a firearm...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crystalbeing

Thank you for clarifying. I had missed that little nugget until now. I find that just stunningly and unbelievably "coincidental".

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Don't get me wrong, I am not attempting any personal attack on anyone. The general consensus is that the ruling class is using this case to try to INFRINGE on our Constitutional rights. Any bills, EO's or laws pushed through to meet those ends IS unconstitutional, and if TPTB are going to dare to use this tragedy to get what they want, the opposition has no choice but to turn it around on them if possible.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by vkey08

Don't get me wrong, I am not attempting any personal attack on anyone. The general consensus is that the ruling class is using this case to try to INFRINGE on our Constitutional rights. Any bills, EO's or laws pushed through to meet those ends IS unconstitutional, and if TPTB are going to dare to use this tragedy to get what they want, the opposition has no choice but to turn it around on them if possible.

You have to understand from my vantage point in life (which admittedly is a balancing act between the rule of law and the protection of basic rights of citizens as a whole) I don't see anything wrong with making registration of handguns more stringent, if you tell a doctor you are going to go out and murder 50 people you should not be given a handgun permit, plain and simple. That would be depriving the rights of those killed of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. So it's a balancing act, when and where does a right end, and how to word things so that they don't infringe upon the rights of anyone, the user of the gun and the rights of people that may be killed by the same.

That being said, I will say this:

From day one.. I have stated, from both my official position and on a personal level that I do not believe that Mr Lanza acted alone, I also have had my reservations about the reactionary tone everyone took in the weeks afterwards and the new "security" procedures that are in place at the schools, that make everyone entering a criminal until someone decides you aren't.. Bu that's not your problem to deal with, it's mine, I have to go to these people in an official capacity and remind them that they may be breaking Federal Regs by reacting and not logically thinking things through..

Just remember the good rule of thumb.. Your right to do whatever, ends when the rights of another are infringed upon.

That's why I think that taking away guns is not the end all be all of this whole thing, I am starting to believe as do others that it is more an assault on the First Amendment rights of our country than the Second... And for me in my job to fear that, is not a good thing...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by ajay59

You miss the tone in typed communication..

Malloy mentioned very low on his list was changing the registration laws for firearms, but he doesn't wish to keep people from owning weapons and that honestly it was a low priority item on the state's agenda....

ie: He wants to make the registration process more stringent but he does not want to take the guns away persay.. so no he does not want to take guns away, and in every single argument i have seen ,not one proposed law takes away the basic right to own a firearm...

I wasnt talking about gun control or even Adam Lanza's medical records but this ladies claim of corruption and the strange connection with her husband. You are straying off topic. But Obama has signed executive orders saying doctors need to ask about guns in the home, even to children.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What would make things a lot easier would be a little more openness about what is known such as, security footage. If this footage shows Adam Lanza ONLY, entering and firing shots, what could be the harm? The fact that they withhold any damning evidence will only bring mistrust after all of the contradictory reporting and flat out lies being told. There are numerous things that could be released without any type of sacrifice. There unwillingness to give anything screams cover up.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

That's been discussed, over than a small really piss poor camera at the door, like most schools in Connecticut (with the exception of the cities and West Hartford) there are no cameras throughout the building to capture a person or persons walking through..

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

What I am saying is, they could release anything tangible. It could be something simple but will wipe away any doubt. So far, the people have absolutely zilch to show that a crime was even committed other than hearsay. Perhaps it is because they can not produce any clear evidence because there is none. We have to take it on faith? I don't think that is enough with everything going on these days. The people will not stand for lies and manipulation any longer.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
OK, a guy snaps and murders a bunch of kids. He's dead, but let's not disclose any information that might show a link between any mind altering substances he may have been taking and his insane actions.

Instead, let's just publish the names and addresses of registered gun owners who have done nothing wrong. That's privacy in today's America.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's just freakin amazing how in a society when we know less about ourselves than the government knows about us that people would cry "oh they have a right to privacy" even when they are deceased. Especially when all the evidence seems to point to the government being involved either by hoax or having committed a crime themselves. There IS NO privacy in everyday life. Why should everything be withheld now?

edit on 8-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

edit on 9-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

As has been stated elsewhere, there is no direct evidence that the Government is actively involved in any sort of coverup re: SH.. I know that the media has made some rather interesting claims regarding the incident, but the governmental officials investigating to this point have not even provided details beyond what they have publicly said to even the Governor of Connecticut or the State Legislature, so to claim this huge cover-up needs a little more proof besides hunches and using the MSM as a basis.

That said: the Federal Government as well as several states are attempting to use the incident to their advantage, and in the words of Rham Emmanuel , aren't "letting a good crisis go to waste" That's a world of difference between that and the Government faked anything....

Now I need to go shovel out my driveway of the 39 inches of snow that is now sitting upon it, and like most areas of Connecticut, once again try to restore some semblance of living normally.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

My point being, according to the reports, early and cumulative alike, State and Federal sources released information that was incorrect! The MSM reported this information and those are the FACTS. Whether the STATE and FEDERAL officials lied, or the broadcasters lied, the FACT of the matter IS, somebody lied, to us,the people! We need to focus on that, find the problem in the line of communications, and fix it! Whomever it may be that is broken, needs to be dealt with, decisively.

Perhaps if we were to bring charges against the broadcasters such as, conspiracy to commit treason, we could start a snowball effect! If the news anchor was reporting what he was told to report, move up the line until the end of the trail is reached.

edit on 9-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

top topics

<< 1   >>

join