It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - Chris Christie Could Die In Office

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
John McCain & Sarah Palin Says Hi....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

John McCain & Sarah Palin Says Hi....

No one sane trusts a half Irish/Scot...(a million miles away from being from the female line claim to fame of Robert the Bruce of Scotland) especially those that deny any Mac in the Micks (haha mix) His own genetics prove treaty-breaking breeding. His bloodline proves he is capable of treacherous behaviour.

oh wait, maybe he is a (fake) Scotsman lololol www.youtube.com... NOT!!!

and on the Irish side, I doubt any of his family ate many rationed taters. White trash comes in many colours but this dude has no tartan. I know I do, I come from the blood of (Douglas) Freemen.

edit on 6-2-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Might just be me, but judging the qualifications of political leaders based on their waist size and BMI is about as wise as judging the marriage qualifications of a woman based on the size of her bust and the tightness of her ass.

His weight is not the ONLY issue. It's just one factor to be considered, just as Ron Paul's age is a factor. I don't think anyone is saying it's the only qualification.

reply to post by dianashay

Originally posted by dianashay
What a horrible thing for a health professional to say. Truly, horrible, deplorable. It was insensitive and asinine.

Telling the TRUTH is horrible, deplorable, and asinine? I disagree. I think the truth is a good thing.

What next? He is not fit to be a father? (he might have a heart attack and not be able to raise the kid).

Being a father is a personal life decision. If he dies on his kids, it's not going to affect an entire nation. But if it's going to affect ME, I'm going to be against it. There are too many risks. And I like Christie. A lot. This is not a moral judgment. It's a rational, logical one based on facts.

Seriously, she has no business giving (public) medical advice towards a nation about a man she may or may not have met in person.

You don't have to meet him in person or even be a medical professional to know that this guy is taking HUGE risks with his life! Like I said, show me his blood pressure and other medical results to prove he's healthy. The burden of proof is on him. Otherwise, he's in denial. He doesn't have to step on a scale for us to know that he's staring 350 lbs. in the face.

The hyperbole in your posts is too much! We're talking about someone being president, not TV personalities.

reply to post by dianashay

Originally posted by dianashay
3. Obama doesn't have to show his birth certificate but Christie has to show is medical records to be president?

OH, OK. I get it.

And yes, every president shows their medical records. They are not required to by law, but it's something the people want to see. We want to know the health of the man we elect.

Look, I don't even live in that country, I don't even vote there, I don't even know the guy nor ever will

Thanks for your input, just the same.

<< 1  2   >>

join