It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Al-Jazeera Air New Osama bin Laden Tape

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

From page 2 of this thread:

Originally posted by Valhall
To review, if this is the trigger video we would expect the following:

Saudi government leader assassinated and Yemeni govt leader assassinated very close to same time.

Then leaders in European countries and the US.

You guys always ignore me

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sorry about that Val.
You said it on the first page also:

Originally posted by Valhall
So...the question is if this is the long-awaited "trigger video" that will start the assassination of leaders in various western countries, prefaced by assassinations in Saudi and Yemen.

This could be it.

We should pay more attention to you.
You were on top of things as usual.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This video is totally bogus, and the even more amazing thing is that this is supposed to be a "wacko," conspiracy site, and all I see up to now is people falling for it hook line and sinker.

Where is the normal healthy skepticism necessary for good science. There are sites all over the world that note the inconsistencies of this video. Do any of us remember the original first message from Osama bin Laden disclaimed involvement in 911?

Did Osama bin Laden make NORAD stand down for September 11, 2001?

I do not think so, this video from "Tim Osman," is fraudulant, you can bet your Farm that is getting foreclosed anyway. Nice try but Google this thing first before falling for it like Fox News zombies please.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
Jesus Christ, the people of America sleep..............

No, you are asleep....Osama wants back all those lands which he feels belongs to them....of course he doesn't mention that all these lands were taken by force by them...still he doesn't care, he wants all hindus off Kashmir, Christians off Jerusalem etc, etc....

obviously. these are Muslims lands

the fact is that you MUST ally with Israel. Most of the america's money is in Jews hands; if the Jews go with their money the US will break

[edit on 30-10-2004 by poirot]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That other translation makes alot more sense.It doesn't appear so stilted and has the feel of conveying a proper meaning.

Ummah

Ummah (���) is an Arabic and Islamic word that means "community". It is often used to mean the community of the believers (Ummah Al-Muhmini) in Islam.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just to put it in text, it is interesting to also note that of the 140,000 American forces in Iraq, it is made up by half with National Guard personel, which is also about one-third of the total active National Gaurdsmen from all the state's together.

But then again, 'States' could just be a reference to any country in alignment with the US.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
why use a seperate tape for a threat and another one with the warlord himself explaining the 9/11 event?

That is precisely why this is so worrisome. On the one hand, there is the threat of an Operation Winds of Black Death made after the Madrid attack. It was said to be 90% ready in March. On the other hand, there is this quote from the claim of responsibility for the black out:

"We tell the people of Afghanistan and Kashmir that the gift of Sheikh Usama bin Laden is on its way to the White House; then the gift of Al Aqsa, and do we know what is the gift of Al Aqsa, where and when? The answer is what you are seeing!"

If this Operation Winds of Black Death has two components, the gift of Al Aqsa and the gift of OBL, then it makes sense to have 2 triggers and to release them around the same time. Unfortunately, the fact that there are two tapes ties two previously unrelated data points into a single threat.

The gift of OBL seems to be aimed at the White House, or perhaps DC in general. The gift of Al Aqsa could be aimed at an important economic target. Symbolically, muslims make a gift of oil to the mosque of Al Aqsa:

"the Messenger of Allah [peace be upon him] said, He should make a gift of oil to be burnt therein, for He who gives a gift to the Masjid al Aqsa will be like one who has prayed Salaah therein."

What is the largest oil importing port in the US?

Links:

www.apfn.net...
www.informationclearinghouse.info...
www.aqsa.org.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I fail to understand why anyone would be so...worried about being killed by terrorists. Here in the U.S., some 3000 people have died at the hands of terrorists. In the same day, Sept. 11, 2001, some 30,000 people world-wide died of hunger/malnutrition related causes, 117 people in the U.S. die daily in traffic related incidents, 2.5 million people died in the U.S. in 2001.www.infoplease.com...
The fear of terror is an artificially propogated illusion created to divert attention and prop-up the once deminished sales of the military-industrial complex.

Wake the F-up!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
I fail to understand why anyone would be so...worried about being killed by terrorists. Here in the U.S., some 3000 people have died at the hands of terrorists. In the same day, Sept. 11, 2001, some 30,000 people world-wide died of hunger/malnutrition related causes, 117 people in the U.S. die daily in traffic related incidents, 2.5 million people died in the U.S. in 2001.www.infoplease.com...
The fear of terror is an artificially propogated illusion created to divert attention and prop-up the once deminished sales of the military-industrial complex.

Wake the F-up!!!

Well said scottsquared

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is all a ploy by Bush to get himself votes. I really hope it wakes America up and says it has been over 3 years and OBL has not been brought to justice. It is time we let someone else try!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's always pretty scary when OBL gets out a new video right before the election in America....

Wait a minute! This is the first time it's happened! That just scares me even more. It makes me wonder if OBL will take action against America if Bush is elected, or if he wont take action if Kerry is elected (or vice versa, I don't really know where Osama's stance is on the presidential race).

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not remember OBL quoting passages of the Koran in this message. Doesn't he normally do that?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes he did not quote the Quran or anything like that. His message was not flowery from quotes or anything like that. The message was said to be direct and clear.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is why I've disconnected my TV. Sick of all fear mongering. The media seems to be nothing more then a political tool used for the politicians to use & minipulate.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My god I am away from ATS for a few hours and you people already has debunked the bin-laden tape, you people are to fast for me.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Marg, you and I were the first ones to debunk this tape

As for me, I dont care if my "track record" is soooo far to the left, im about to fall...When I do fall over, at least I can say I KNEW and I was right. My dissapointment wont be quite as horrible as my "rightie" pals.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Marg, you and I were the first ones to debunk this tape

As for me, I dont care if my "track record" is soooo far to the left, im about to fall...When I do fall over, at least I can say I KNEW and I was right. My dissapointment wont be quite as horrible as my "rightie" pals.

Right now I am so to the left gone that I can not see where my right side is anymore

By the way I already voted so I am just relaxing and waiting.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Bin Ladin also said the United States considers "killing innocent people including children in Iraq" a legitimate act.

He said the United States has dropped millions of tonnes of bombs on Iraqi children, just for the sake of replacing an old agent with a new one to plunder Iraqi oil wealth

And the sad thing is...Bin Laden (or whoever the hell that is in the video) is right...

[edit on 10/31/2004 by Lecky]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i am very uneasy with the resistance to show the tape for so long by our media, that indicates that there is something he may say or imply that would expose something, second this whole thing dates back to bush senior, that's why Clinton is not even mentioned i personally believe this only supports bush and his campaign to have us believe we are all in terrible danger and need him, and it almost seems like osama wants to take control of the situation with some terrible terrorist action if we choose bush for our president, not that we ever choose bush to begin with, i feel like i along with everyone else that is a hard working american as being stuck in the middle, u can be sure what ever happens innocent people will suffer first

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
some poeple have brought up the fact that this 'vidoe' does not seem to follow what OBL has done and said in the past...
he mentioned that he/they thought about doing 'something' to america in 1982...was OBL in afganistan fighting with CIA support against russia???? bitting the hand that feeds you even before it feeds you....hmmmmm
also just some links to think about.......voice morphing 1 oh yes another link...

i know the response..immpossible....your a kook....

how truthfull has our govt been...........well????

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join