It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The Men In Black At Sandy Hook Elementary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here is a relatively new video someone posted on youtube that I do not believe many of you have seen. Just trying to get some discussion on it. Shadows? MIB? Druids? Satanic Priests?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
ATF and FBI agents....bcause of the firearms.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

You don't know why of course it is Will Smith, why do you keep looking for something that doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I hope everyone is enjoying watching the worst video ever made, to fill out a 2 second clip

Time wasted

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
We may never know, need more/better angles maybe another clip from a different news agency or something to really tell.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, I'm just spit balling here.....but at the scene of one of the worst mass murders in U.S. history?

I'm guessing Law Enforcement of some flavor. Sans uniforms? I'm guessing detective type or Feds. I know those Fed critters are an unpredictable and wily bunch when found in the wild, but I wouldn't go so far as to classify them a exotic animals. Jackals maybe but not exotic. Certainly not Satanic types (Although Hoover kinda makes ya wonder about the origins of the feebs sometimes.
)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am guessing FBI.

Would someone please do a still screen shot on this. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
SWAT snipers in Ghillie suits.
No need to go off into wooville.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

yeah way too long for just that one clip but i didn't want to edit it since it isn't my video.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I am guessing FBI.

Would someone please do a still screen shot on this. Thanks.

Here you are...

It looks to me like they are standing in full shadow while another part of the group is in particle shadow. The camera might have had issues balancing the light difference hence the darkness of the darker shadow.

ETA:
If you watch this footage through, you can see the group move around a bit. The camera does not stay focused on them, but I think it would help in understanding about how the shadows are messing with the camera.

Also the footage is not HD, even the original source shows pixelation.
edit on 6-2-2013 by OneisOne because: add video and link

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

are black ghillie suits worn during a daytime incident? maybe they are dark green but with the shadows they appear black?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

SWAT would not be wearing those suits at this particular time

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you! I stand by original reply...FBI. Several years ago I used to work for a place where the FBI would come in quite frequently looking for people; they have a certain way of dressing.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by Yetichi

SWAT would not be wearing those suits at this particular time

SWAT or hostage rescue elements of the State Police or Feds would be wearing whatever was closest to grab and throw on for tactical gear as they went running out their respective doors. They went at full gallop to the screaming 'Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!" calls that had to be flooding dispatch channels for ALL help...ANY help available to respond to a mass school shooting with multiple children down, unknown shooters in number or weapons and..well.. JUST GET HERE NOW!!!!!

That is what I am sure was happening as most of those guys beyond local law enforcement got first word to move with whatever was handy and in reach. C'mon... This was unprecedented for all involved. They didn't take time to adjust their attire to fit the day and circumstance just 'so' or by the book.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yup, cops of one form or another.
Them guys just love wearing black or dark colors.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I like to indulge in conspiracy theories most of the time, but this particular one I just don't see it. The video is just terrible. It looks to me to be 2 possible things.

1) A shadow darkening the silhouettes and a blurry camera close up, making it look like their wearing hoods.

2) Police and or swat in tactical gear and helmets.

I don't buy their official story of what happened here, but I don't buy into this theory either.

CX

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't think we even have to go into the tactical gear certain agencies wear......they are darkened by the shadow of that roof by the looks of it.

You could be wearing a white bed sheet stood there and look black.

CX.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
These aren't the droids (er Men in Black) you're looking for...Move along...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
reply to post by Dragoon01

are black ghillie suits worn during a daytime incident? maybe they are dark green but with the shadows they appear black?

The camo suits are hand made typically and will contain a multitude of subtle earth tone colors. Given that the greater the distance from an object the greater the colors appear to bleed together and the shadows its not possible to tell what color these are. I was primarily making that guess based on the general shape of the figures. They appear to be very "blob" like which is another feature of a ghillie suit. The human shape is very noticable to the human eye so snipers do what they can to break up that general shape.

I dont know for sure that these are snipers but it would not surprise me at all. This has all the appearance of being after the situation was "resolved" and the police were moving into investigation mode. Seeing SWAT team members gathering in a spot to debrief is entirely expected. SWAT snipers would have been deployed or at least getting ready to deploy to handle possible hostage situations. They did not know as the event happened and as police arrived on site what they were facing.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well, judging by the motion of the clothing, it really looks like robes to me. I think they might be the Knights of Malta, a millitary order of the Vatican that also wears black robes.

edit on 25-10-2013 by JNathanK because: (no reason given)

top topics

join