It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me remember this movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I've searched and searched for this movie that I saw in 90, 91 while laying on the floor in the middle of the night.

I then saw it again late at night soon after the first viewing but it could have been a year apart between viewings.

I remember a girl with a limp that inherits a hotel, or some other property with several rooms. The place looks like an old brothel or x-rated movie/bondage dungeon, but then other rooms are less daunting, but all the rooms seem to have apples laying around and themes.

The girl at the end is confronted by a relative, either a cousin or sister who had been used by the perv's and had her dressed as a boy with a strap of leather across her chest and boys haircut and accused the girl of knowing all along that she had been used by the obscure movie/bondage perpetrators.

What made the movie memorable at the time was the apples that were throughout the movie.

I really wish I could bive more info, as this is a weak description, I know...I'm just throwing it out there and hoping for a lead.

Movie was on late night US television, and not a paid channel.

Any help getting toward clearing my mind of this search will be greatly appreciated!!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Might it be Heart of Midnight?
www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

I believe it is called "Heart of Midnight".......

Ha, Cheifsmom beat me to it!

edit on 6-2-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It looks very promising,
thank you so much for the title, I will search and verify.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yep, that's the movie...

Without a title, I couldn't find anything. specially with as little as I could remember.

You guys/gals rock....ty

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

Thanks for bringing the movie to my attention OP! It sounds interesting. I just checked for it on Netflix and they don't have it, so I might just give Amazon a look see....

top topics

join