It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your furniture stranger than you are? Probably not!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So, after buying a house recently I was looking for some new items and trying to stay independently open minded and looking for unique pieces of furniture when I came upon some of these beauties! After looking through the vast majority of these pieces, I ultimately just decided to go back to Ikea.

Take a look for yourselves, I guess if you have a wild imagination and alot of money, you too could be this eccentric!

BLOOD AND GUTS CHAIR

Unsettling to say the least, I can't for the life of me (or this chair) figure out where this would be appropriate haha.

VERY SAD BED

After my second divorce I would have actually considered this purchase, I was pretty sure this would be all I need for the rest of my life! Don't know who would buy it but whoever does should get a free lifetime prescription of Xanax.

GOTTA BE FRENCH CHAIR

I think this would be cool for a man cave or gameroom or any other place where men like to sit down! I don't know why but the haircut and make up just seem French to me, I mean they already give us Grey Goose and crepes, why not slutty women chairs. I guess anything is better than the Maginot line lol!

STAND UP SLEEPER

Id say there would be no way I could sleep on this but Im old enough and drink enough to know I could probably sleep on top of a moving train after enough beer, at least with this bed you don't have to worry about choking on your own vomit if you have had too many!

LITTLE FRIEND NEON LAMP

I'm not gonna lie, I think this is the one thing I cam across I may actually order lol!

SUPERSTAR BED

You would have to have the right decor, pizzazz and assortment of edible underwear to go with this bed but assuming you have all of those things, this could be awesome!

KILLER TABLE

This is one of those things that is not only damn cool, it's just clever enough to make you smile. The glass simulates the water and does a great job tying the whole piece together, If I had that kind of thing going in the house, Id buy this in a heartbeat.

AvLR

Not in my house but for the extreme sci fi lover, this could be the perfect accent piece for there living room. It could also be the reason you never have sex again if you bring dates home often. Match it with the red carpet and it's a pretty strange set up.

BERRY COMFY COUCH

The mystery deepens as somebody was obviously able to snap a pic of Gene Rosens couch. Cmon grampy!

CHAIR EXPOSED

If I were a butcher and had an office, this would be in it. I guess it would fit in a couple specialized doctors offices but if I were a patient I would find it very unsettling and frankly a bit weird heh.

MOAT BED

For the entrepreneur or the incredibly irresponsible parent, pass out drunk in this bed at your own risk! Also, if the couple from Paranormal Activity were sleeping in this bed, would have been a much more interesting movie.

THE BEST FOR LAST

Cmon people, it's a fuzzy rug that looks like breakfast food!!!! Pass the bacon and the remote control!

There ya go ATS, some fun stuff to chomp on inbetween your CNN text message alerts and reruns of honey boo boo lol. If you want to see some others or follow some links, check here. SOURCE FOR PICTURES ONLY

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? Blood and Guts chair, front and center on the front porch, for the whole month of October!!
Then down to the basement to creep the guys out while playing pool. Maybe they wouldn't stay so long?

Very fun thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I make furniture for a living and thought this thread was inspirational.
Off to design an ATS coffee table or something along those lines.
Great thread OP thanks
SNF

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Great thread OP thanks
SNF

Man, an ATS coffee table would be amazing! If you do design something cool ATS related, please share the idea! I was thinking of getting an ATS tattoo but then I realized at some point in the future Ill probably be banned and then Ill feel like a real Dbag for having it lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This isnt as weird as whats in the OP, but my oldest daughter has an aquarium coffee table like this:

www.coffeetypes-info.com...

One of her friends has a coffin they made into a coffee table and another thats a curio cabinet!
SImilar
www.halloweenforum.com...

While looking for an example of the coffin coffee table.. I saw this and think I NEED it.
The Sonic Bed...
trendsupdates.com...

Me? I just have a bunch of antique furniture.. .LOL!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I love that table! Aquariums are amazing but I find them just too much of a hassle to keep up. That bed with the sub woofers is just unreal, bet Jay Z has one haha.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I would love to have a Moat Bed! My only question is does the package come with crocodiles or piranha for the moat or do those need to be purchased separately?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by cody599
Great thread OP thanks
SNF

Man, an ATS coffee table would be amazing! If you do design something cool ATS related, please share the idea! I was thinking of getting an ATS tattoo but then I realized at some point in the future Ill probably be banned and then Ill feel like a real Dbag for having it lol.

You wouldn't be the first

When I get time I'll design and make one and post a piccie for you all.
Off to start a thread to help with ideas.

new topics

top topics

join