It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberneticProphet

Funny, most of the LGBT people in that documentary thought it was CRAZY to knowingly spread or try to contract the disease.

You will find mentally disturbed people everywhere - every age, either gender, and any sexual orientation. There are crazy heterosexual men who enjoy raping and killing women, so are all heterosexual men crazy?

Here's an example of a heterosexual girl who pretended to have AIDS so she could get her 15 minutes of fame. Talk about someone who needs therapy....

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I am not sure why that was a response to my post. Are you suggesting my friends are not how I say they are?

No I believe you, I'm saying when the entire group is looked at telling numbers show a different picture. I would also assume lesbians in general are not hyper sexual and I would bet risk numbers are extremely low well below average. Most lesbians I know are more asexual in nature though they still have loving relationships. I also think that the reasons are very different as to why the male and female can be gay.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

I agree with you. These Gay individuals...being so surpressed by either Religion, Society, Family or even themselves...once given a venue or way that would allow this pent up frustration and anger...be it sexual in nature or not...allowed them to burst forward with this sence of freedom and in many cases emotions over rode common sense and even self preservation.

My post is not about condeming one side or another...it is simply posting the FACTS of what happened. As I have stated...I have no issue whatsoever about what sexual orientation a person has...as long as it does not interfere with my rights.

I also find that men or women who are Homophobic or go out of their way to advocate the idea that Gays are some kind of threat tend to be people that have Homosexual Tendencies and because they cannot mentally deal with this...they strike out at it in an attempt to mask what they really are from others and even themselves.

A True Heterosexual Alpha Male does not find Homosexuality or Gays to be a threat in any way. I am a Highly Trained, Extremely Physical and Dominant Male. I am not a person anyone would want to sucker punch as I myself will never start a fight but I will ALWAYS FINISH ONE. I am also Muscular and Attracive and I have had MANY Homosexual Males come on to me.

This has NEVER upset me or made me feel threatened. I simply say...Sorry...thanks for the consideration but I am not gay. If they persist....I say...Look...I will say this again...I am STRAIGHT...NOT GAY...now please do not misunderstand my good nature for weakness as if I have to tell you again it will not be with words.

I HATE to do that and just like any group of people...Gay's have their share of ass#@%!$ just as Straights do and I have found that I have had to warn Heterosexual Men much more often over their anger of their girlfriends being back stage when I tour.

Point is...if a Man like myself has no issue over a person being Gay or not...and I am about as Male as a guy can get...why is it that other men have issues with Gay's? Think about it...if you are some self proclaimed rough and tough as you yell...I'm gonna Kick some Faggot's ASS!....but why? Why do they need to kick this gay guy's ass? If they are as tough as they tell everyone they are then surely this Gay guy is no match....if every Gay male is as Limp Wristed and Pencil Necked as this Tough Guy is yelling then surely this Gay is no threat?

I will tell you the reason why some males and females are so reactive and frightened of anyone or anything Gay...because deep inside they have had a Homosexual Thought of some type no matter hw extensive or limited it may be. This thought or thoughts scare the HELL out of them as they do not have either the intelligence to realize that ANYONE INCLUDING MYSELF....can appreciate the Male or Female Naked Form. ANYONE...including this TOUGHEST OF THE TOUGH GUY'S right here typing can LOVE a person of the same sex in a shameless way.

I have been in the field with my team and I am not ashamed to say I LOVE each and every guy who was ever out their with me. This kind of LOVE goes deeper than words can explain and although not sexual in it's nature...it is of a nature where a man will LOVE another man and care for that persons wellbeing be it physically or emotionally. Men who have formed such bonds under the conditions of Hell Fire and High Water tend not to either spend time or care about what another sexual preference might be...all that such people, including myself...care about is...CAN YOU DO THE JOB? CAN YOU DO IT WELL? DID YOU DO IT WELL? CAN I COUNT ON YOU WHEN EVERYTHING TURNS TO S#!%? WILL YOU MAKE SURE I AM NOT LEFT BEHIND? CAN YOU PUT A BULLET IN MY CHEST IF I ASK YOU?

The very LAST thing on my mind is if a Guy like a specific Gloria Gaynor song...although the title is apt.....that title being...I WILL SURVIVE.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The Gay Culture is something that I have been Slammed over the head with as since I am a Touring Musician in one of my JOBS and because my label requires me to attend 4 CD release parties a year which are usually in either New York or L.A. and sometimes London if I am in Europe....I have to mix it up with some VERY diverse people.

Now even though I have no issue with what a persons sexual preference is....because of my physique and general attitude...those being muscular and attractive....one has to be if you are on stage....and quiet as I like to observe....many over zealous Gay's will go out of their way in an attempt to try to shock or embarrass me.

This is something they can't do as I have seen and been through things that no longer allow me to be shocked or embarrassed. Still...they see my stoic Masculinity something they would like to play with.

It is in this arena that many Gay's desperatly seeking to expess themselves in the most extroverted way that the Bath House and Gay Theater sceen was made. This type of behavior does not bother me but not taking precausions as far as disease does. Add to this Married Men who were really not Men at all...not because they are Gay but because they could not tell their wives who deserve better as well as the horror of their spouce being infected.

So I am not one for you to seek afirmation from as far as attemting to list Gay's as some type of threat but it is a FACT that some aspects of the Gay Lifestyle is a danger.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Okay.

From what I can gather, you are not one of those uber macho, super straight guys who simply cannot come to terms with the idea that men can like other men. And yes, I am of the belief that almost ALL of the men are closet homosexual who haven't come to terms with their homosexuality.

Although you shouldn't have to make a statement about something like that, you deserve some claps.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

I also have to say that some Gay's do a disservice to their cause when they attempt to purposely intimidate a very straight looking Man by acting overtly Homosexual.

Now I find this behavior funny but I know many Men who would not and find it as funny as they would be very angry being targeted. I myself have gotten a bit pissed of when some guy starts acting extremely FLUFFY and speaking in a Sing Song way which for some reason sets off some Ancient Geneticly Stored Memory and starts my Adrenaline going as I have to supress the urge to stuff a few cloth napkins down his throat...this actually happened to me at a restaurant in Boston...as I was with a very nice lady and did not appreciate the directed attention.

I would never get violent but I will give a person the LOOK if they keep egging me on. It is these type of Gay's that purposely attempt to flaunt their sexuality at obvious Heterosexual Men that I speak of and I believe there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON OR EXCUSE for this type of behavior.

Because I am a Professional Musician as well as work in the field in my sometimes other....JOB....I am a physical presence as well as having the LOOK that is needed to be on the big stage. Because of this I periodically get hit on by Gay Men.

As I explained in my previous post I do not get upset unless they harrass me. This rarely happens but it does happen occasionally and when I respond in a manner that is a warning to the Gay individual...some Gay's will take offense and respond verbally and LOUD that I am threatening to attack them and I am a Homophobe.

Now the act of this person being sexually agressive is something I can deal with and forgive...if he accuses me of threatening him or implying I am getting ready to attack him...THAT is something I cannot forgive! This has happened to me three times and all three times a WAVE of Gay's both Male and Female decended upon me yelling threats and insults. I did not find this amusing or in any way warrented.

Two of those times rather than allow things to escalate...I walked out of the place I was in...and these places were NOT exclusively GAY bars or restaurants. One time as I was walking out with my former Bass Player...a Gay Man....young, wearing lipstick and unreasonably tight cloths...STRUCK ME ON THE BACK OF MY NECK FROM BEHIND.

I turned as he was attempting to hit me again with some kind of leather belt that was part of his clothing as he was dressing in a Gay/S&M type manner. I grabbed the oncomming belt and used it to quickly put him to the ground. I then yelled...OK! Let's stop this before anyone get's hurt! It was like yelling TUNA! in a room full of CATS! They charged me and my buddy....ALL OF THEM! Men, Women, Other...you name it. This was in North Hampton Mass. which has some very good bars and restaurants as well as a large overt Gay population.

About 45 seconds later my buddy and I walked out the door of this place as the North Hampton Police decended upon us as the owner of the place called the cops telling them a couple Gay Bashers were wrecking the place and beating up the clientel.

Because of my connections we were NOT arrested but the whole incident still to this day makes my Blood Boil and I feel this was caused by a specific type of Overtly Gay...Activist Oriented...Hater of Large Physical Hetero Males...Pissed Off because Daddy hated them....Male and Female Homosexuals.

Now I do not place all Gays in this catagory....and I will defend their rights...but sometimes they just make things too hard for me...for others...and for themselves.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I also have to say that some Gay's do a disservice to their cause when they attempt to purposely intimidate a very straight looking Man by acting overtly Homosexual.

I wouldn't necessarily look at that as a disservice to the cause. If the cause is equality, in a way I would say it supports it. By reinforcing the idea they are people too. People are people. In that light there is bound to be plenty that are insensitive, jerks, mean-spirited, immature, dishonest, disloyal, etc. That's the way I look at it any ways.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Understand that although I have no ill will stored in me against Gay's...this does not mean I am dedicated to some Gay Specific Cause nor will you see me marching holding a sign up in some Gay Rights Rally.

This also does not mean I don't support Gay Rights...it just means I have a whole lot of other things to do that are more important.

When you state that a Gay individual being overly agressive towards Hetero Men is not a diservice to the cause...it shows how little you know or understand about those who you are trying so hard to get equality from. Even though I am very tollerant of Gay's...I must state that I found such activity as described here extremely agrivating and this is coming from a tollerant Male...just imagine the fellings of one not so tollerant.

If you want respect and equality you must EARN IT....and you can NEVER do this by either insulting or being agressive with the people you are asking to treat you as anyone else. I have been to countries that will EXECUTE Gay's on sight. In one Middle Eastern country the punishment for being Gay is Slow Torture of a fairly sexual nature and I cannot describe it here.

Now we are in the U.S. and my home state allows Gay's to marry as well as be legally protected as Equal. Still I have witnessed a single event such as a Gay Parade that went over the top and this did more damage to how people veiw Gay's than any benefits it might have gained.

Gay's should behave in a manner that any group of people would walking in a Parade. The Sexual Nature of such activities is unneeded as well as ridiculous.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't know any more how to really comment.
I don't know what's going on in the US, or whether I can understand it.

In my younger days I liked the gay urban nightlife here, but I'm no longer in that scene.
I did see gay people doing wrong things sometimes; I also saw straight people doing wrong things.
Especially younger gays could annoy people, for example trailing cars along the freeway and flirting ostentatiously.

But then I've also had a lot of insults and violence from heterosexual men.
I've heard of heterosexual men beat each other, women and gay men to death.
I could write a book that could make any group look terrible with some slanted research.

I see now there's more respectable elderly gay couples and people who are well respected in some mixed pubs.
It never used to be nice just going out for conversation, and then some idiot tells me he likes my company and humor, but he cannot sit next to me because then other people will think he might also be gay.

It's not nice to hear "moffie" (faggot) all the time, and have people copying the way I move my hands standing behind my back.
I know why the nail got hammered into my motorbike tire.

And then to be slapped so hard onto ground that you just see stars by somebody you had a house-party with a few weeks previously, but now he wants to show off to his macho buddies.

To have a guy (an off-duty cop) you don't know jump on a table and pull down his pants in your face while the whole bar starts laughing and applauding.

Yes gay people do wrong things sometimes.
What a "dreadful" fan-base to have.
What a curse it must be.

Heterosexuals on the other hand are always sooo nice to gay people.
They're so nice I just wanted to isolate myself and never go out again.

Of course some gay people and heterosexuals are really nice.
So let's not generalize.
edit on 19-2-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Hey! You can't label an entire group of people just as there are Gay's who are nice people there are Hetero's who are nice people....same with bad and nasty.

You have never met me but I am Hetero and have never wished anything bad upon a person just because they were Gay.

So take it easy on us WHITE, HETERO, ALPHA-DOMINANT MALES...some of us are pussycats.

Split Infinity....p.s...when we are not ripping the lungs out of a Gazelle.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Well my point exactly, we shouldn't generalize.

Well said.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

When you state that a Gay individual being overly agressive towards Hetero Men is not a diservice to the cause...

I was afraid my point wouldn't be well received. I think it was missed entirely. It was a shift in perspective on that matter. In a nutshell: all I was saying was them being people, it's expected for there to be 'bad apples'. I wasn't condoning the 'bad apples' in any way.

it shows how little you know or understand about those who you are trying so hard to get equality from.

That wasn't necessary

Even though I am very tollerant of Gay's...I must state that I found such activity as described here extremely agrivating and this is coming from a tollerant Male...just imagine the fellings of one not so tollerant.

I don't disagree nor do I not sympathize.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

You see...you responded...and there is nothing wrong in the way you did...negatively toward part of my reply with...that wasn't necessary. But for me...it was. You didn't understand. It is no fault of your own other than being able if that is your desire...to understand Male Heterosexuals...and believe me....there are VERY few who feel as I do in this matter.

There are two basic different types of Males and then subgroups of as far as Heterosexuals.

In one group you have people like me...ALPHA'S...and we are in the Minority. Men who are secure in their sexuality to the point that nothing really bothers them short of disrespect...as was the issue I described.

The other group is Men who WISH they were ALPHA...and try to act like an Alpha...but being Alpha is more about protecting those around you not Dominating the weak. This group is the ones that will have a subgroup that will attack Gay's either verbally or physically.

In order for Gay's to achieve their goals...they must UNDERSTAND such things as well as understand that pissing off the first group is like pissing off the ones that can help...because the second group will ALWAYS defer to the first as they try very hard to emulate the first and what the first group does is an example to them as far as how to behave.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yes, well now we're going into differences within scenes, which I think is very important.

So, I imagine if somebody walked into a gay fetish club looking like an alpha male in rock gear, and somebody playfully lashed them, then I'd be wondering if that was not a misunderstanding rather than people being intentionally hurtful.
I mean really ... when in Rome ...

Well, I wasn't there and wouldn't really know.
It sounds like a very bad experience either way.

I also find often that "gay" has many meanings.
Often I get sermons about steam-clubs and promiscuity.
I've never been to a bathhouse ever (they didn't exist here), and I haven't been promiscuous since over a decade ago.

Now as a gay person who reads these threads, it's all very abstract to me.
And there's a lot of gay people in the suburbs these days who aren't interested in gay ghettos, and the necessity has gone with more acceptance.

Why can't people discuss the evils of club culture or promiscuity in general?
Why must it always be gay vs. straight?

I don't want to deny the roots of gay culture in places people didn't really choose - a kind of ghetto, or a late hiccup of the sexual revolution.
A large part of gay culture has moved on from there.
Yeah, there's still an annual march, but so what?
Alpha heterosexual males also get to flaunt their sexuality (most of the time), so why shouldn't all adults have spaces to do this at other times?
edit on 19-2-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Just FYI...it wasn't a Gay S&M club...in Northhampton Mass...there is a very large overtly Gay culture that has a tendency to over do it.

As far as Heterosexual Men flaunting it...these men are part of the Second Group as you will NEVER see an Alpha bounding around with his shirt off unless he was at the beach playing Vollyball. LOL!

It is the ability for Gay's to be able to understand the distinction of one group to another as well as the need for Hetero Men of the second to understand what IDIOTS they look like picking on a Gay person or attempting to make themselves look tough by doing so.

I see this occasionally and in my eyes these guy's look so incredibly stupid it is an embarrassment to all Males.

At the same time I am sure there are many Gay's who absolutely CRINDGE when they see a Gay person intentionally getting all FLUFFY around a Hetero Man.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Well yeah, obviously some things do make me cringe, also what I've seen gay people do, especially when they're in a group and suddenly have the upper-hand.

However just getting fluffy ...?
That depends.
I know that's people's natural desire, so it makes me concerned for their safety rather than cringing.

But if you're considered a rock star with money I'm sure everybody finds you attractive.
Is it really you people find so fluffy?

For example, there's a gay couple who hang out at the local garden pub and they seem to buy everybody drinks, and they're permanently doing so.
Now suddenly all those homophobes don't mind sitting next to them.
Now suddenly it's hugs and back slapping before anyone leaves.
It's sickening really.

And that's how it goes.
Money talks, or at least the promise of money.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I do my utmost to be a Ghost wherever I go.

I am VASTLY aware of what Money will do to people and I am fortunate in that I have My Girl...someone of Great Beauty and Intelligence that I knew BEFORE I was extremely wealthy. I was always Good Looking. LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well, that's great.

If men know how good-looking they are, then they should understand why some people of either sexes might be attracted to them.

I'm sorry if they had bad experiences with some gay people.
Maybe in future they may be better.

But what are people in general?
Man is a wolf to man.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You keep on apologizing for Gay's over a bad experience I had. I never went into detail about what happened in the 45 seconds that elapsed between when the fight started and my buddy and I walked out the door.

BELIEVE ME...I was just inconvienienced...the people who came at us had a bad experience.

As far as Man being a Wolf to Man...these are specifics that apply to the Second Group. The First Group relates to the Man who Killed the Man who pretended to be a Wolf....as the Man who Killed the Wolf always knew that a Wolf NEVER has a chance when placed up against a Man.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I can't really apologize for a gay culture that I probably don't even know.
I just feel sad that there was obviously a bad experience.

"Man is a wolf to man" is also a metaphor, and it basically could be expanded to wider "humankind", and women too.
People attacking each other physically in terms of "alphas" could be one aspect of it, but I think it also makes a wider point about all human relations.

I dunno, people in South Africa are maybe on a bit of a downer right now, especially after the Oscar Pistorius killing.
Things look more pessimistic when a nation's favorite paralympian sport's star is accused of murder.
He was also an alpha.
Although - we'll see what transpires.

It's not a night in which I feel particularly ingratiated towards heterosexuality, or human nature in general.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join