It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I hope you were not saying that I am Gay as I am not. Still...if I was...I do not think I would feel kindly to people telling me I was Evil or somehow Sinful.

People who are true Gay's in that they have a Genetic Disposition to be so...are simply Born that way and for ANYONE to say such derogitory things are people who are far from any GOD.

As I said...I am about as Alpha a Male as a Man can get. I am Physical, a trained Leader, an Expert in Warfare, an Expert in Survival, Diving below 250 feet using Heliox, various Martial Arts, etc...etc...etc...

I NEVER...in my life have found it necessary to think or make derogitory comments about a person who was Gay.

I have found that the people that do tend to have Latent Homosexual Tendencies as their mantra includes such statements as...."I HATE YOU! Because your GAY! And I'm gonna beat you up! Kick your Ass! Punch you in the Face! Cause....your kinda attractive...and I like your cloths...and you have good skin...BUT YOUR A FAG! And I HATE YOU!...sort of...maybe..."

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

everyone is currently stuck in malfunctioning, biological encounter suits, that use to have no need for sex and were eternal. every human desire is the result of your eternal spirit being crammed into an animal body. your body is an animal, which is not to say that animals are bad, but to say that your eternal spirit is better than your body.

and that's pretty much all i meant by that. i dunno how you got all that other stuff outta what i said. i think all forms of sex are animal expressions, which are fine for animals, but your eternal spirit is not an animal. that doesn't mean sex is not natural. it couldn't be any more natural. just that you're not a single layered entity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

everyone is currently stuck in malfunctioning, biological encounter suits, that use to have no need for sex and were eternal. every human desire is the result of your eternal spirit being crammed into an animal body. your body is an animal, which is not to say that animals are bad, but to say that your eternal spirit is better than your body.

and that's pretty much all i meant by that. i dunno how you got all that other stuff outta what i said. i think all forms of sex are animal expressions, which are fine for animals, but your eternal spirit is not an animal. that doesn't mean sex is not natural. it couldn't be any more natural. just that you're not a single layered entity

one of the many things I love about you, Undo.

You are very staunchly Christian...yet you and I have very similar viewpoints once we get beneath the religion we are basically speaking the same language.

We put.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I was not directing what I stated at you except asking you if you were saying I was Gay. The rest was just thoughts and experiences.

You believe the body is seperate from the soul...I believe the Soul is created from the Body as the Quantum Interconnectivity of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms between Alternate Divergent Universal States that are from one Group of Divergent Universal States in our Multiverse.

It is likely that various Quanta...as example Quarks...which exist at numerical will between a Minimum and Maximum within all Protons and Neutrons in all Divergent Universal States...are exchanging existence between and within those Protons and Neutrons.

It is a known fact of Reality that the Quarks are Blinking In and OUT of Universal Existence thus the likelyhood of transfer and exchange. This gives us possible answers and thoughts to the possible Quantum Natuire of the SOUL.

Thus the SOUL is not a SUM which is greater than the totality of the accounted for parts but is quantitative and measurable given the proper Math.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Do you think most people should practice celibacy?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I know the question was not directed at me but I have to ask...WTF?!?

Where did THAT come from!? LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It was a question to her not an accusation.

I am just curious. She practices celibacy and her religious beliefs seem to suggest people should.

i think all forms of sex are animal expressions, which are fine for animals, but your eternal spirit is not an animal.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Well...I agree with her that SEX is an Animalistic Expression....and I am VERY thankful for that! But there is no difference between Human Sexual Drive and that of any other animal on Planet Earth...AND WE ARE ANIMALS.

I find it VASTLY amusing that some people believe we are not animals.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
In all honesty...can you imagine a god that would intentionally create a species of animals that would have sex with their own sex?
How many people in the world are retarded or have birth defects????
How many people in the world are mentally insane????
How many people in the world are Homosexual????

How many people in the world are Heterosexual????

Now if you run the numbers, you will find that homosexuality is a microscopic number in comparison to the heterosexual percentage, which proves homosexuality is in fact a mental birth defect, but due to the gay lobby having infiltrated every orifice in society they have justified its normality.

but in truth its a justification and acceptance of its insanity

but its the world we live in, we justify our positions and we fight for our right to life, but it doesn't make it right.

and in the eyes of the lord, you can justify your position and acceptance all you want, but in the end, if you did not seek forgiveness and stop pursuing the sin , your abomination shall be abandoned and your ultimate destruction will be sentenced and carried out.

personally i wouldn't want to exercise my right of free expression to a god that already warned you of the consequences and spelled it out quite specifically.

justify it in your mind however it works for you...you've been warned

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow this post is still going on? Want to talk about heterosexuality for 500 plus posts too? hehe I think not...but it seems so many are obsessed with gays and their way of life...geez

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Now if you run the numbers, you will find that homosexuality is a microscopic number in comparison to the heterosexual percentage

In comparison it's a minority. Right...
I would not say that makes the numbers insignificant. Here is some stats for US alone.

The Williams Institute

Drawing on information from four recent national and two state-level population-based surveys, the analyses suggest that there are more than 8 million adults in the US who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual, comprising 3.5% of the adult population. There are also nearly 700,000 transgender individuals in the US. In total, the study suggests that approximately 9 million Americans – roughly the population of New Jersey – identify as LGBT. Key findings from the study include among adults who identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual, bisexuals comprise a slight majority (1.8% compared to 1.7% who identify as lesbian or gay); women are substantially more likely than men to identify as bisexual; estimates of those who report any lifetime same-sex sexual behavior and any same-sex sexual attraction are substantially higher than estimates of those who identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual. An estimated 19 million Americans (8.2%) report that they have engaged in same-sex sexual behavior and nearly 25.6 million Americans (11%) acknowledge at least some same-sex sexual attraction.

3.5% is the conservative number. I have seen up to 10%.

If we go with 5% it would be something like 350 million people worldwide. In other words, more gay people than the entire US population.

which proves homosexuality is in fact a mental birth defect

Non sequitur

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You have to do some reading as there are many animal species that have members of that have same gender sex.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

3.5% is the conservative number. I have seen up to 10%.

If we go with 5% it would be something like 350 million people worldwide. In other words, more gay people than the entire US population.

10% was a number pushed with the 70s gay agenda and it was as high as 20% at one time.. 5% is closer to the truth.

What is you point? 15 millon of 300 million or 350 million of 7 billion It is still 5%. Soon there will be more humans than rats and mice put together. There is over a billion men who rate their livestock over their wives... number have a way of seeming big when looked at with 7 billion to compare, but 5% is still a small minority.

Hell we love small numbers we are obsesed with 9000 out of 3.5 million....

edit on 11-2-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

What is you point?

My point? What was his point? And why are you not questioning his point with the numbers?

My point is that small percentages still amount to many human beings. All lives are significant, and millions of human lives are that much more significant.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Although 10% is high....I would guess it is at about 7.5%.

There are alot of people who are in the closet that are not going to answer YES to such a survey.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

It was a question to her not an accusation.

I am just curious. She practices celibacy and her religious beliefs seem to suggest people should.

i think all forms of sex are animal expressions, which are fine for animals, but your eternal spirit is not an animal.

Since I agree with the statement she made, as I interpret it to mean, I would like to expand on it a little.

You are human and "other" (Undo calls it spirit....i don't disagree with that for the most part). While you may have an "eternal self", you are still animal. Thus, you must seek to balance it.

The "etermal self" doesn't tend to need food, either. Consequently, it doesn't need bodily waste. Regardless, your animal body needs all of the above, and you have to do it.

Celibacy is the last thing I believe it. But I don't begrudge others that choice, and will actually applaud it if done for the right reason (or pity it if done for the wrong reason). Having said that, while I may not eliminate the animal needs of my body, I can certainly tame it. Thus, i won't have rampant sex. I won't urinate on myself, or defecate in public. And when I eat, I will exercise some level of restraint and manners.

I have mentioned it before: life is the juxtaposition of the animal body with the higher self. The beast wants to run free....and it is our challenge to tame it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I think you are confusing what you call a persons Higher Self with a supposed Soul.

We are driven by Multiple Millions of years of Animal Insticts which are encoded in our Genomes. Because of what I do in my several...JOBS...I depend on these insticts to a great degree.

Now...when you start talking about a Higher Self...this is simply the various consciousnesses of the Human Brain of which 3 specific and separate consciousnesses exist. Those being the Left and Right Hemispheres...left being the Analytical and right being the Creative as well as our Subconscious which is our Quantum Computerized Data recorder and storage which keeps a perfect record of all data which we either detect with our senses or think about either consciously or unconsciously.

Now when you talk about being able to govern your animal insticts with your Higher Self....what is actually happening is your Subconscious is taking in all data and then decides to what degree or percentage such information will be disciminated to either Left or Right Hemisphere. Once this is done each hemisphere battles to be the deciding factor in any action or thought.

Thus this is your Biological Flesh or Brain which is making such decisions or holding control over those animal insticts. It must overcome the variety of Hormones and other chemical senders and markers which your body sends to various areas and systems involuntarily.

ALL THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ONES SOUL.

If...and that is a BIG if...although I think it possible...that we have a SOUL...it would be a Quantum Interconnectivity to other Alternate Divergent Universal States both within our Multiversal Group as well as extending to another Multiversal Group.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

you totally overlooking and side stepped the mentally ill and birth defective within those numbers, as they too are minorities..do the math, then add homosexuals to the total and you know where it stands

edit on 12-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuz i could

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

You have to do some reading as there are many animal species that have members of that have same gender sex.

Split Infinity

That's primarily a survival response to aggressive dominant breeders to keep from being killed or ran out of the group. if they think you are not competition you get to stay, and for no other reason than submission

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I am not side-stepping. I either don't understand your point or disagree with it.

Homosexuality is not a 'mental birth defect'. If anything you are side-stepping because I was asking for you to elaborate how you were making that connection.

What's your point with mental illness and other medical ailments? They are also lives that matter, and deserving of compassion. Why would numbers change that? Let's say someone was born with a new medical issue, and no one else shared it. That person is insignificant?
edit on 12-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join