It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
it's always amazed me that on this site of all sites "deny ignorance" doesn't apply to religous belief. did all heterosexuals "choose" to be that way, or was it also a "lifestyle" choice? i'm sexually attracted to women, i did not choose to be that way, it just is....why is this concept so hard to understand?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

So you can get a better understanding.

Biblical Jewish Customs

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012

Question. If you eliminate the male or female sex from the equation, could humanity or humans continue to exist or will we cease to exist?

Does it matter that much it humanity continues. It is not like this Specie is the pinnacle of creation and even if humans as a specie die out then it will just be a reseed and the evolution of souls will continue.

After being here this long I can say that I will never choose willingly to be a human again as I am now if there is not a extreme lot at stake. Humans as a whole have potential but have always disappointed me in the end. And I will never bring a soul here to this mess. As creating babies where the best thing you can do to fix this type 0 civilization.

There are spirits here that are wonderful and the other ones that are so insane on duality it is remarkable that they are not destroying the whole humanity with their hate for each other. And their insanity is contagious.

All spirits are in a way homosexual. You are having sex with another spirits wearing a human suit.
edit on 6-2-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here is my main problem with the religious right in America, and why I decided to seperate myself from them years ago. Social Conservatives talk about freedom and liberty. They talk about the Constitution and how important it is to maintaining freedom and liberty. The truth of the matter is that Social Conservatives promote freedom and liberty so long as said freedom and liberty is exercised within the confines of their man made religious paradigm. That is NOT freedom and liberty. I personally find the thought of two men being together very disgusting, however who cares what I think? What I think is irrelevant, especially to the two guys, and it should be irrelevant. One of the main reasons Conservatives and Republicans have lost and will continue to lose in the future is that they try to force their religious doctrine down people's throats by forcing a non-believer to live by a dogma they do not believe in. This is no different than the liberals they complain about forcing their agenda down their throats. It is hypocritical and absurd. Even if homosexuality is a sin, or is an abomination to God, it is still NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS how two people choose to live their lives together. Leave judgement up to GOD, and mind your own business.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

yeah well someone who wanted you believe in what they were saying would print something like that.

Religion is just men telling people what to do and claiming its gods will or inspiration. Its been happening from day 1 and has been the cause of all the religious troubles ever since.

Hey, maybe god inspired me to just write that....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Not quite sure what Bible you have read, I must agree with part of your comments. The church is not as tolerant as it needs to be. Speaking for myself, my daughters church. Gays are welcomed, it is true the Bible says it is a sin, but like every sin that is between the sinner and God not my business to judge. I have several gay friends, no big deal it is their choice to choose their paths in life, as in the church and in live just like here at ATS tolerance is often spoken about but seldomly shown. Even if you are not religous and by your comments I see that your not, is tolerance only for religous people? Is their not a "cosmic code of conduct" as we Humans all need to strive for so we can peacefully coexist?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Pick any version and show me where the central message of the cross is different as far as salvation and redemption goes sir.

If salvation through Jesus Christ is required, then it is important to apply Scripture to our lives. If you don't believe then nothing or no evidence I bring to you will matter. Spiritual discernment and insight is required to fully understand the Scriptures. They are misunderstood, misinterpreted and utilized for power, abuse and control because of the lack of the above. Anyways, forgive if I seem argumentative it is not what I desire. I choose to believe in faith what I believe and others do the same. That is the beauty of free will. Again, my intention is not to argue or offend but to share what I believe to be true based on Scripture.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Pray the Gay Away + God (doesn't exist) = Gay

Simple.

I have another way of saying this. God exists. God does not care about sexual orientation. True symbiotic love that makes two people become like one is never wrong no matter what religious people say.

As they say themselves. Even the devil believes in god. Just because you have faith in god does not mean you are on the side with god.

Making some souls here homosexual is a good test to weight the souls of all souls here.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Which god do you speak of, for there are many gods. (Lower case g).

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Which god do you speak of, for there are many gods. (Lower case g).

I was replying to your quote that mentioned 'God' so you tell me.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
New King James Version (NKJV)
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

edit on 6-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It would seem that I am overmatched and out of my league here so I will gracefully bow out. (Sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

2 Timothy 3:16-17
New King James Version (NKJV)
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Why would I listen to anything Paul wrote? There is no loving message in his teachings but small minded views and doctrines created to make himself the boss. Who is better to tell about the antichrist than himself. Paul is a manipulator of sheep and turns them into goats, just like his master wants him to.

You built the Church on Paul doctrines of the apple of right and wrong (duality) and you got the dark ages and even more insanity. Will you ever stop eating the small minded apple or forever keeping the sin going.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Small minded indeed, if you reason enough and repeat the lies enough you can find truth and justify anything and any behavior. Scripture like anything else can be twisted to fit anyones agenda. Take religion out of the conversation completely, in nature male and female for most species are required to reproduce. It was not natures intent that man lay with man nor women with women or the specie would die. Now my dog has been known to hump a few of his neighbors but, let him get a whiff of the female in heat and off he was to do his natural thing ( his now fixed so he cannot create any unwanted offspring) novel idea. Now with all the new agers and ascending to the next level are you now saying we are evolved into omnisexual beings and the male and female roles are no longer needed, I doubt that so based upon nature's laws homosexuality is not the norm.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
All people are born into sin. Some people habitually lie. Some people like to sexualize children. Some people steal all the time. Some people sexualize the same sex. Sin is sin. None of it is acceptable. We all sin in some fashion. Also would like to add no human is perfect.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Homosexualtiy is wrong.
It is not a natural function of
either the vagina or the penis.

Be thankful then that you were not
born attracted to juvenile male ostriches.
edit on 6-2-2013 by slugger9787 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

Turn them 9's upside down and maybe we are getting somewhere

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Just your opinion....I happen to think love is great no matter who you fall for.
It is natural and has been observed in many other species.
en.wikipedia.org...
Just because back in the old days people thought it was wrong it doesn't mean it is, come on it is 2013 not 1872

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Don't worry, some people will use the word "natural" to justify marrying a dog or a cat soon..

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Why do people care? really? Does it hurt you and anything in your life If people are gay or not? stop spreading the hate.
I find people who hate and protest about gay people are hiding in the closet themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join