It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chlamydia Pneumoniae

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hello guys, I have been sick for 2 weeks now, it first started with me coughing, fatique and higher temperature (around 37,5 degrees celsius, which is around 100 fahrenheit), during few first days I was very fatiqued and needed a lot of sleep. I was very weak. On 3-4 day I started coughing a lof of mucus. After a week I went to see my PG, she did complete serology, and then I received the results. I stopped coughing mucus after week and half approximately, but I still get dry cough, just less.
So the results were:
I have increased IgM - value 414 - normal is 0,0-30,0
IgG -value 46 - normal is between 0,0-8,0
around and IgA -1,6. Normal is 0,0 - 0,5
According to this, I have mycoplasma virus and chlamydia virus in my body.
This indicates acute infection.
I have been prescribed antibiotics fromilid (Clarithromycinum), and I should be taking them for 3 weeks. I am in the middle of 1st week.
I also take probiotics.

Anyways, is it common? How can I cure it? I read that this is very difficult to get rid of,and can do a lot of damage in body :/. It can take up to year to cure it with few antibiotics taken at the same time, and I don't like that. Even then it's not certain that I will cure myself. I don't take antibiotics, unless I really have to. I know you guys are more informed, and some of you may have gone through same, and perhaps cured it. Help would be much appreciated
, have a nice day
edit on 6-2-2013 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Pneumonia and the Clap. You lucky bastard (I kid, I kid), Good luck with all of that! Thankfully they are both curable though.
edit on 6-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Hello guys, I have been for 2 weeks now, it first started with me coughing, fatique and higher temperature (around 37,5 degrees celsius, which is around 100 fahrenheit), during few first days I was very fatiqued and needed a lot of sleep. I was very weak. On 3-4 day I started coughing a lof of mucus. After a week I went to see my PG, she did complete serology, and then I received the results. I stopped coughing mucus after week and half aproximately, but I still get dry cough, just less.
So the results were:
I have increaed IgM - value 414 - normal is 0,0-30,0
IgG -value 46 - normal is between 0,0-8,0
around and IgA -1,6. Normal is 0,0 - 0,5
According to this, I have mycoplasm virus and chlamydia virus in my body.
This indicates acute infection.
I have been prescribed antibiotics fromilid (Clarithromycinum), and I should be taking them for 3 weeks. I am in the middle of 1st week.
I also take probiotics.

Anyways, is it common? How can I cure it? I read that this is very difficult to get rid of,and can do a lot of damage in body :/. It can take up to year to cure it with few antibiotics taken at the same time, and I don't like that. Even then it's not certain that I will cure myself. I don't take antibiotics, unless I really have to. I know you guys are more informed, and some of you may have gone through same, and perhaps cured it. Help would be much appreciated
, have a nice day
edit on 6-2-2013 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

Colloidal Silver... True Colloidal Silver Heat + Electricity + Silver rods + current x time = CS

You will need equipment to make it. And I wouldn't buy CS off the internet because most of it is Ionic Colloidal Silver and can give you the blues.

You could always make Colloidal Gold if you have the money...

GL

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Make sure you get re-checked by a physician (especially if you don't improve) after taking the meds.

Chlamydia is dangerous if not treated and often males are asymptomatic. Consider telling any sexual partner you've had to get checked (down below as well as in the throat) as it is serious and they most likely have it as well, even if they don't have your symptoms.

In the states chlamydia is rampant on college campuses. It can and must be treated.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I was just reading about the chlamydia virus. I found nothing on how to cure it. It apparently goes into healthy cells and goes dormant. Sorry I can't help you, there is a lot about it out there but mostly on what it is and it's habits.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If it's not dormant (Which obviously it's not because you're sick) you can always try ElectroMagnetic pulse.

I have had great success lowering my liver AST and ALT from this.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You saw this right?

Life cycle and method of infection Life cycle of Chlamydophila pneumoniae Chlamydophila pneumoniae is a small bacterium (0.2 to 1 μm) that undergoes several transformations during its life cycle. It exists as an elementary body (EB) between hosts.

The EB is not biologically active, but is resistant to environmental stresses and can survive outside a host for a limited time.

The EB travels from an infected person to the lungs of an uninfected person in small droplets and is responsible for infection. Once in the lungs, the EB is taken up by cells in a pouch called an endosome by a process called phagocytosis.

However, the EB is not destroyed by fusion with lysosomes, as is typical for phagocytosed material. Instead, it transforms into a reticulate body and begins to replicate within the endosome.

The reticulate bodies must use some of the host's cellular metabolism to complete its replication.

The reticulate bodies then convert back to elementary bodies and are released back into the lung, often after causing the death of the host cell.

The EBs are thereafter able to infect new cells, either in the same organism or in a new host.

Thus, the life cycle of C. pneumoniae is divided between the elementary body, which is able to infect new hosts but can not replicate, and the reticulate body, which replicates but is not able to cause new infection.

en.wikipedia.org...

This was a good read, it explains alot about the process and where it can lead if you do not get treated properly, BOOST your immune system etc.

altered-states.net...
edit on 6-2-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Thanks
, do you know how, except long-term usage of antibiotics?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
Colloidal Silver... True Colloidal Silver Heat + Electricity + Silver rods + current x time = CS

You will need equipment to make it. And I wouldn't buy CS off the internet because most of it is Ionic Colloidal Silver and can give you the blues.

You could always make Colloidal Gold if you have the money...

GL

Thanks
, where could I buy the equipment, if not on the internet? And also colloidal silver? I live in Slovakia, Europe.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by kimish

Thanks
, do you know how, except long-term usage of antibiotics?

Antibiotics are pretty much the only sure fire way to get rid of the nasties. Other people may tell you otherwise but for now just stick with what is proven to work.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I IN NO WAY ENDORSE OR MAKE MONEY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Just saying.

I bought a sota Magnetic Pulser. www.sota.com... It makes Ionic Colloidal Silver and you can also pulse with it.

I have had great success with the pulsing and like I said my liver AST and ALT have gone down along with my enzymes.

The small amount of electromagnetic pulse cleanses the blood. The bob beck video pretty much explains it all. And if you understand how virus' and bacteria work then you will understand how the EM pulse works to cleanse and de-activate the virus'

The Sota machine makes silver however it's Ionic and although you wont get "The Blues" Argyria from normal use of it (It is scary to think about) if you add a beaker and a heating element and suspend your silver rods into the beaker with the water near boiling you will be able to create true colloidal silver that will not get Argyria by reacting with sulfur and selenium compounds in the body.
[SNIPPED]

Like I said I do not make any money or anything from any of these sites. I'm just a normal guy that cures with alternative medicine.

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Wed Feb 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cfnyaami

Make sure you get re-checked by a physician (especially if you don't improve) after taking the meds.

Chlamydia is dangerous if not treated and often males are asymptomatic. Consider telling any sexual partner you've had to get checked (down below as well as in the throat) as it is serious and they most likely have it as well, even if they don't have your symptoms.

In the states chlamydia is rampant on college campuses. It can and must be treated.

Thanks, what I have is not sexually transmitted disease, it is kind pneumonia, which infects lungs. It is chlamydia, just different one

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

"As soon as people hear the name Chlamydia their ears shut down," said Dr. Charles W. Stratton, associate professor of Pathology. "They either don't hear or don't understand the second part - pneumoniae. They think of Chlamydia trachomatis, a common cause of sexually transmitted diseases. Chlamydia pneumonia is the one that's not fun to catch."

The Chlamydia pneumoniae (C. pneumoniae) organism, first described in 1988, is not the sexually-transmitted type. It is an airborne organism that you get from breathing after a person carrying the organism has coughed.

"They float around as droplet nuclei, similar to TB. People cough and up come these infectious bodies. They float around a room. You breathe. In they come and now you've got your own."

www.mc.vanderbilt.edu...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You saw this right?

Life cycle and method of infection Life cycle of Chlamydophila pneumoniae Chlamydophila pneumoniae is a small bacterium (0.2 to 1 μm) that undergoes several transformations during its life cycle. It exists as an elementary body (EB) between hosts.

The EB is not biologically active, but is resistant to environmental stresses and can survive outside a host for a limited time.

The EB travels from an infected person to the lungs of an uninfected person in small droplets and is responsible for infection. Once in the lungs, the EB is taken up by cells in a pouch called an endosome by a process called phagocytosis.

However, the EB is not destroyed by fusion with lysosomes, as is typical for phagocytosed material. Instead, it transforms into a reticulate body and begins to replicate within the endosome.

The reticulate bodies must use some of the host's cellular metabolism to complete its replication.

The reticulate bodies then convert back to elementary bodies and are released back into the lung, often after causing the death of the host cell.

The EBs are thereafter able to infect new cells, either in the same organism or in a new host.

Thus, the life cycle of C. pneumoniae is divided between the elementary body, which is able to infect new hosts but can not replicate, and the reticulate body, which replicates but is not able to cause new infection.

en.wikipedia.org...

This was a good read, it explains alot about the process and where it can lead if you do not get treated properly, BOOST your immune system etc.

altered-states.net...
edit on 6-2-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

Thanks, I have not seen this yet
. Reading it now

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
chlamydia chlamydia
i thought i got ridda ya
but you came back knocking
on my back door.
insideous chlamydia
who ever lingers in absentia
my core you'll go rocking
no never no more.

whip yourself up some liposomal vitaminC, OP.
www.abovetopsecret.com...,

and get yourself some cordyceps mushrooms.
www.alohamedicinals.com....

thereafter, you're good. do it yourself. fix it yourself. you easily have the power.
(steer clear of doctors and the dehabilitating and monstrous concoctions they push).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Thanks mate
. I would try the colloidal silver, but I am still very afraid of what it could possibly cause. The papa smurf guy who was using it ended with skin permanently dyed to blue. That seriously frightens me and is much worse than having chlamydia pneumoniae itself imo.
And how does one use and prepare colloidal silver btw?how much does it cost and where can it be bought? Do I have to keep taking it for the rest of my life to keep diseases at bay, or can they be completely cured? I mean, lets that I'd be taking it for a month, or more, and then stopped, would diseases come back,or would I be completely cured?
Thank you for your information

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
chlamydia chlamydia
i thought i got ridda ya
but you came back knocking
on my back door.
insideous chlamydia
who ever lingers in absentia
my core you'll go rocking
no never no more.

whip yourself up some liposomal vitaminC, OP.
www.abovetopsecret.com...,

and get yourself some cordyceps mushrooms.
www.alohamedicinals.com....

thereafter, you're good. do it yourself. fix it yourself. you easily have the power.
(steer clear of doctors and the dehabilitating and monstrous concoctions they push).

Thanks mate
, where can I buy rest of ingredients? I found link to website with ultrasonic cleaner, but I have no idea where to buy the rest of ingredients. I have a question, will this cure me permanently (has it been proven to work on chlamydia pneumoniae as well?), even after I'll stop taking it, or would it come back? Is it safe?
Does cordyceps mushroom keep CPn at bay, or cure it permanently? Have there been any testimonials regarding it?
I found one testimonial (just one), where a 50 yr old guy was taking it, once he stopped, it started coming back (he got a relapse). But that may be individual, I am curious whether there were people who cured themselves permanently.

Thank you very much!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

reply to post by JrDavis

Thanks mate
. I would try the colloidal silver, but I am still very afraid of what it could possibly cause. The papa smurf guy who was using it ended with skin permanently dyed to blue. That seriously frightens me and is much worse than having chlamydia pneumoniae itself imo.
And how does one use and prepare colloidal silver btw?how much does it cost and where can it be bought? Do I have to keep taking it for the rest of my life to keep diseases at bay, or can they be completely cured? I mean, lets that I'd be taking it for a month, or more, and then stopped, would diseases come back,or would I be completely cured?

*SNIP*
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

No do not buy the CS. Because you don't know how they prepared it. It would be best for you to purchase a Beaker, Hotplate, And I would recommend the Magnetic Pulser from SOTA. The reason why is because you can use an adapter (It's 9volt battery powered) and make Colloidal silver from this.

Good CS is usually yellow. This CS does mix with the sulfur and selenium to create silver chloride.

The silver chloride is what causes the smurf blue skin. Because the silver builds up in your skin.

Now keep in mind this is a conspiracy website. The guy who got the blue skin. We really don't know how he create his silver and his silver look extremely cloudy. Which means he probably used salt to speed up the process. Which is a bad idea. Never use salt to create.

Also we don't know how long or how high the PPM was. 200PPM is usually what people use for awhile.

No blues, It's hard to make 200PPM you need fancy stuff but it's very plausible.

So do not get afraid of getting the Blues. I wouldn't recommend to you something I thought you were going to get sick off of. That's why I say do not buy it.

Healing shouldn't hurt.

What you also can do is use the pulser to cleanse your blood.

The device looks like that. There are 2 electrodes you put onto your arteries near your wrist. And it sends small electromagnetic pulses through your blood that is being pumped.

I have had results from this and it's not a hoax. The Robert Beck Video I posted earlier in the thread explains how it works by reducing white blood cells from clumping and pulling out T helper cells.

"It showed that the shocked virus' lost the ability to make an enzyme crucial for their reproduction. And no longer could cause the white cells to clump together. 2 key indications of viral infection"

The thing is, If you have anything in your system. Chlamydia, Herpes, Aids (Not saying you do) the cleansing will help you to remove the toxins. As it circulates the cleansing happens and you are removing the virus' bacteria etc.

It's not an instant cure. You have to continually do it. And you have to drink Ozonated water to help discrete this from your body.

The Chlamydia is active in your system. Like Herpes it can lay dormant. Meaning you will not show on a blood test positive for it because it's laying dormant in your system.

You can cleanse and remove the active virus' bacteria etc from your system. If it lays dormant there are other devices/supplements you can use to bring it out of dormant. But I would just worry about cleansing the active stuff first.

As for the blues. I wouldn't be worried as long as your making CS and not Ionic Colloidal Silver. Even if you did my ICS it would take a long time for you to get Argryia from this because it would have to build up in your system. You would just have to make sure your particle size of the silver is small enough that your body can remove it.

If everybody uses antibiotics. Bacteria adapt. That's proven. SO if you pass it onto the next person. That adapter bacteria is stronger and if it adapted to your antibiotics then that antibiotic wont work for the next person.

It's a no brainer.

CS does not cause bacteria Adaption. So in turn we are not creating super bugs.

If you use CS it will kill basically anything bad you have in your system. Even stuff you probably don't know you have (Parasites, Other diseases etc).

I would check the Colloidal Gold Colloidal Silver forum on how to make it perfect so you dont get the blues.

I too am scared for the blues. Just gotta make it properly. You can use it till you are symptom free.

*SNIP*
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Junior

edit on 2/9/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by JrDavis

Thanks mate

You can use it indefinitely. I would recommend quality silver or if you have the money quality gold.

This will "Keep diseases" at bay. If the diseases are dormant they cold spur up.

Diseases and illness are underlying problems. If you completely cure something and it's not dormant it could come back if you reinfect yourself. But keeping the silver in your system will even keep colds away from you =].

Good luck and if you need help message me because apparently we promote pharma on this forum when in fact it's probably the worse stuff to use.

I wouldn't stop your antibiotics though because the bacteria could adapt faster. Make sure you finish it and take it on time and follow the directions.

Just get yourself stuff to make the silver and pulse to cleanse yourself. If you have die off symptoms use L-Ornithine which is an amino acid that removes ammonia. And watch your diet =].

Good luck my friend.

Junior

top topics

<<   2 >>

join