It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Slightly Modified System For Alerting Staff?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
and here I thought this was the loonie forum and everyone like me was an escaped nutter, well I will be damned!
2nd line
3rd line
99th line
15th line
Etc

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just for the record... when you alert and use the phrase "Obvious problem is obvious" - after you've been involved with all 87 pages of that particular thread... bear in mind that it might not be obvious to those of us who have never even clicked on it.

You'd be surprised at how many moderator threads begin with the post "Anyone seeing the problem here???"

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Just for the record... when you alert and use the phrase "Obvious problem is obvious" - after you've been involved with all 87 pages of that particular thread... bear in mind that it might not be obvious to those of us who have never even clicked on it.

You'd be surprised at how many moderator threads begin with the post "Anyone seeing the problem here???"

Well, that was too obvious

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Details help.

For example.....we get an alert for the OP of a 20 page thread....and really have no idea what the problem is.

Not only does text help us, but it helps us for members to be specific as to the problem.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Another good point. I've learned some things from this thread. Which is why I opened it for discussion. I appreciate the staff taking the time to clarify what works best for you.

It sounds like the alerting system is about as streamlined as it can get. Not much could be done to make it any better. Oh well, just a thought.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join