It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello ATS! My name is Justin. I've lurked around ATS on occasion and think(know) it's an invaluable source of information, people and discussions.

I have only recently(in the last few months) woken up to the reality of this world. It started unexpectedly. I have always believed intelligent life had to be present throughout the universe and believed UFO's were very likely to be their craft. As a car(forced induction only thank you) and aircraft lover, I dreamed(and still do) of superluminal craft "dealerships"! Stupid I know, but one can still dream.

But the one thing I could never make any sense of was how entities from civilizations advanced enough to have developed interstellar travel capabilities, could come here and then crash!! WTF were these beings doing that could have possibly resulted in them crashing here, watching reality TV? That was the biggest obstruction for me. But then one random day I came across the Guy Hottel and MJ12 documents online. Real or fake, they lit a fire in me to learn what I could about the reality of the situation.

Since then, I have read both volumes of Richard Dolan's UFOs and the National Security State, Steven Greer's Disclosure and Paul LaViolette's Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion. I have a stack of others to read, but those 4 books - that's all it took, that was my Disclosure. I'd sure like the US Govt to admit it, but at least I know. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I'm convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt of the reality that they are here, overflying/observing this planet and perhaps more.

Anyway, the last few months have also drawn my attention to many of the issues we now face. Things seem to changing at an exponential rate, and most of it truly looks to be leading us to a future that, at the very least, many will dislike. I have completely cut off all viewing of MSM networks and the absolute bull# they peddle. That was a good decision as there is far more valuable, true and pertinent information available elsewhere.

So that's pretty much it. Im glad to be on ATS and wish everyone the best!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hey Justin, and welcome to the tin-foil hat club!

How do they manage to crash? Well, IMO, they aren't perfect, and can be affected by basic principles of physics just like all matter... I'd have a good guess that our radar systems interfered back in the 40's, and our electro magnetic shenangans affect them these days..Although, as there has not been a recent re-run of Roswell over these last few years, I speculate the ET's have learned to be a lot more vigilant!

MJ12 are fake IMO, but its up to your discretion.

If you really want some juicy detail, follow this link and read this short book, I'll dedicate this life time on saying it's all truth, although to explain why this is truth could take several days -

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com...

If you like that there's plenty more where that came from.

In regards to exploring the truth behind this human exsperience I recommend The Law Of One -

llresearch.org...

Again, I would bet this life time on the truth stored within.

And just for fun, here's a document admitting to use of Microwave Tech for various purposes such as frying somebody or creating voices in their head - LOL

sigint.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtr003121

Welcome to ATS. You'll find many like minded people here. Enjoy the ride....

Des

edit on 6-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtr003121

hello, justin, man, may the force be with you. dude..

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Thank you! I will absolutely check out the links and read through whatever's there.

I would agree on the possibility of our radar being a cause of some or many of the crashes that have occured. Imo it's easy to speculate that these beings are so far ahead of something like radar that it may not have been something they could have anticipated. Not to mention the fact that it was still a new technology during and shortly after WW2 - in the event that they had been here at one or more times prior to it's development. I also would think that interstellar or interdimensional travel(excluding the destination) from their point of view is probably about as eventful as a drive to 7/11 is for us, and certainly things can and do happen during routine excursions. Thanks again!

Des and Solve, thank you both for the warm welcome also!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Thank you!

new topics

top topics

join