It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: “discs recovered”, Air Force “greatly concerned”, “at a complete loss” + more memos

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks for that bit of info about FOIA requests. I was wondering about cost.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

I'm curious to find the Airl Interview in these documents, but haven't been able to find it. What document is that interview in?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Roninjinn

Here is the link to the Airl Interview
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
UFO is real, bur where I live the people simply call them astral being aka Ghosts ^ ^

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Part F6 : James McDonald
Ufologist James McDonald is the subject of a 29 page file mentioned in this article. Again, I have not (yet…) found that file in the archives of the FBI’s various FOIA websites.

However, extracts of that file are available on the CUFON website at the link below:
www.cufon.org...

Fascinating thread mate and it's going to take quite some time to go through it all - great, great job.

I think sooner or later anyone who actively researches the UFO subject comes across Dr James E. Mcdonald and he certainly was a very good atmospherical physicist -I was interested to see the part below about how some of the material was censored by 'executive order' due to the contents of the LHM, have you ever come across 'Title 5 Section 552' being implemented in UFO documents before?

For one redacted paragraph, the FBI cites the exemption "(b) (1)," a subsection of Title 5, U.S.C., Section 552 (FOIA): "specifically authorized under criteria established by an Executive Order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy..." That paragraph, from a May 26, 1969 Memo to the Director of the FBI from the Phoenix FBI office is:

"As set put in the LHM, the subject is a prominent Atmospheric Physicist and is becoming well known publicly for his belief that Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) are extraterrestrial and are real. [ 25 Chars Blacked ] [ 7 Lines Blacked] [ 24 Chars Blacked ] [(S)] [b1]"

We would certainly like to see what the material deleted from this paragraph is and how it relates to national security.

link

Like it mentions in the link below, the FBI files on Dr Mcdonald are from the same year he felt he was being 'monitored' by the U.S. Government - there could be absolutely no connection but the unmarked cars and signs of silent surveillance do sound a bit dubious (John Keel mentions here that Ivan T Sanderson experienced similar harassment in 1968).

From 1968 through 1970, inexplicable occurrences vexed McDonald. On airline trips his luggage was frequently "lost" and returned later, rifled through. A briefcase containing sensitive reports by military UFO witnesses was stolen off an airliner under mysterious, unexplained circumstances. McDonald was followed around Tucson by curious unmarked cars, and other signs of silent surveillance puzzled him. His persistence and perseverance brought him through these trials, but he began to privately suspect, with good reason, that government agents might be monitoring him. He confided his concerns only to a few close friends.

In September 1969, one of McDonald's daughters was raped and nearly murdered on the Harvard campus. The details of the attack were unexplained, and McDonald's repeated attempts to clarify them led to intense frustration..

link
Interview

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81
reply to post by Roninjinn

Here is the link to the Airl Interview
www.youtube.com...

The Airl Interview goes well with Crash at Corona by Stanton Friedman.

Here is the link:
Crash at Corona - 2nd Crash Site at East Sugarloaf Mountain,NM

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Those of you that were interested in my thread on the downloadable archive of FBI documents relevant to ufology may also be interested in a similar thread (and downloadable PDF archive) that I've just posted in relation to official files from New Zealand:

New Zealand X-Files : Official “fib”, superiors “mystified”, + Kaikoura “whitewash”

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The FBI have Foo reports filed under Phoo and a reported Nazi saucer lift off while
under guard before 1945. Any details on the ships are not given even if they know
which they do not. Obviously they are allowed to talk about aliens as a matter of
official cover up of Tesla tech of which they know nothing about.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

IsaacKoi

Part G : Files not online purportedly released to some researchers

Various researchers have helpfully shared details pointing towards further FBI relevant to ufology. It seems almost rude to those researchers to fail to follow up on some of their pointers by seeking to make the relevant files easily available online (whether by finding them online and posting relevant links or seeking to put them online by obtaining the files from relevant UFO researchers/groups and/or making focused Freedom Of Information Act request to the FBI itself).

Just to add to the lists in Part G on files apparently obtained by some researchers but not available online:

(1) FBI documents on Jim Lorenzen of the APRO ufo group were printed in Bill Moore's "Focus" magazine in 1989 (Volume 4, issues 1-3, pages 7-11)

(2) FBI documents on Bill Moore himself were mentioned by Bill Moore in an article in the MUFON Journal in 1989 ("UFOs and the US Government : Part II" in MUFON Journal December 1989 at pages 8-14). I have obtained these documents and uploaded them to:
app.box.com...

(3) I have seen a reference to a FBI file on Doty being held by some researchers - and other material relating to investigations of him. I'd like a copy of that documentation...

www.sciforums.com...

Paul Warren

I've just finished conducting an investigation into the former special agent, osi, Richard Doty. I received the FBI investigation on Doty. Although heavily censored, it concluded Doty did not pass the MJ12 documents, was involved in the Ellsworth AFB hoax document sent to the National Enquire. However, Doty did admit performing USAF/OSI sponsored disinformation operations against UFO investigators, particularly Linda Howe. I interviewed Doty in Jan 98. He denied any involvement in current UFO investigations.

Anyone know "Paul Warren" to ask him for a copy of that material and/or further information on his investigation??

edit on 15-1-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Miss threads like this.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join