It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: “discs recovered”, Air Force “greatly concerned”, “at a complete loss” + more memos

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
do any of these documents speak of the shape shifting multi dimensionals? any reference to black dogs and large black cats? Interesting. helps me out a bit thanks.

vault.fbi.gov...

did you get the info here? Iv known about the vault for a while. Is there info in there that's not in the vault?
edit on 8-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
do any of these documents speak of the shape shifting multi dimensionals? any reference to black dogs and large black cats?

Not that I recall, no.

vault.fbi.gov...

did you get the info here?

Iv known about the vault for a while. Is there info in there that's not in the vault?

Much of the information came from the current FBI website (i.e. "The Vault"), but other FBI files were found elsewhere. (Plus, I refer to Air Force files which aren't in the FBI Vault and various books, journals and blog items which aren't in the Vault).

As indicated in the index to this thread and in various posts about the relevant files (but easily missed, so I've no problem at all responding to your understandable question):

(1) the documents mentioned in Part B and Part C are from the FBI current website (i.e. "The Vault", and links to the relevant part of the "The Vault" are given in those posts), whereas

(2) the FBI files in Part D were recovered from the pre-Vault FBI websites,

(3) Part E refers to the FBI files on Corso that were on a pre-Vault FBI website that I had not been able to recover. Fortunately, Oneisone has managed to locate a cache of that page.

(4) Part F refers to FBI files on non-FBI websites purporting to be FBI releases. (That included the Corso files which OneisOne subsequently found on a cached FBI webpage).

(5) Part G refers to FBI files which some researchers (particularly Nick Redfern) have mentioned in books and blog posts, but apparently aren't (yet...) available online.

Part G is, in effect, the start of a shopping list of additional material known (or at least reported) to have been released by the FBI already that I haven't seen yet (already I've seen some quotes and summaries from some of those files, which isn't the same as having a copy of the files).

edit on 8-2-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

the extra info helps peice things together. I noticed before surfing the vault everything was pretty vague. But with the extra files its pretty interesting. Good idea posting all this stuff, This is ATS and yet im genuinely surprised by all the people who had no idea of its existence lol ! But the people need info

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Thank you for finding that. I think I might send in a request for the Philip K Dick files just to see how the process works. If I'm successful I'll let you know. I did find more of the documents online but not the complete set and they are scattered through an archived site. If you would like for me to try and post them let me know (fyi, they are .gif).

I have to head out for a doctor's appointment, but when I get back I'll continue my search.

Happy hunting everyone!

OiO

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Thank you for finding that. I think I might send in a request for the Philip K Dick files just to see how the process works. If I'm successful I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Unless I hear soon from any other researcher or group that has some of the files and is prepared to share them, I'll pick one of the other individuals named in Part G1 and submit a request as well. I'll report back here when I've done so.

(Incidentally, a thread on submitting FOIA requests may be useful. I'll check if anyone has posted a useful thread on that topic on ATS already).

I did find more of the documents online but not the complete set and they are scattered through an archived site. If you would like for me to try and post them let me know (fyi, they are .gif).

Do you need to ask?

Yes please! (Feel free to email them to me in any format - .gif is fine - and I'll probably be able to convert the pages into a searchable PDF document).

Happy hunting everyone!

Ditto.

If anyone does find any other FBI files on the individuals listed in Part G (or fails to find them after doing Google searches), I'd be grateful if they could post their results here to help focus further efforts.

Part G , in effect, contains a list of known unknowns where it should be able to find (or request) relevant FBI files which - it seems - aren't currently available online.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85

Originally posted by Plotus

Originally posted by Blue Shift
It would be nice if these documents actually lead to the discovery of hard physical evidence of something, or at least more documents documenting some hard physical evidence the first documents helped uncover. But the more I consider them, and the longer they sit around without newer follow-up documents to help verify them or the activities they describe, the more I think that all they really add up to is a lot of interdepartmental tail-chasing.

So what happened to the saucers? I guess they just vanished, because in this day and age, paperwork multiplies like bacteria. And if there are aliens and saucers sitting around, with large groups of people actually studying them and generating reports, it seems unlikely that there wouldn't be even more documents concerning them now than there were then. Piles and volumes of documents, the sheer volume of which makes them ever more difficult to contain.

Ahh, don't get me wrong, I'll go through it, but there's a lot to digest, and to even try to follow the OP's train of thought.... hmmm.. If nothing else, I'm pleading 'Blond' ....lol

A relatively small number of blurry documents from decades ago just makes me think that whoever created them were clueless and ignorant and guessing about rumors and scuttlebutt and fantasy, and nothing ever happened to make them less clueless and ignorant.

Pretty much all I would think of to say were I articulate enough, but being 61, I'm sure My eulogy would have been over for several months by the time I made my way through all this. The amount is Staggering to be sure.

I'll go ahead and say it because it seems unlikely anybody else will out of awe and respect, and mind you I'm discounting nothing !! ....it's just that I'm overwhelmed with the volume of your thread, 'and impressed', but for us mere mortals, ........what did you diffinatively come away with.....? Any Concrete Evidence of a true extraterrestrial? I guess, I'm avoiding reading through the whole thing (too daunting at this time) and asking what others might...... Are We Alone? To paraphrase Mulder, "the truth is out there"

Excellent work, great compilation and effort.
I guess other members will boil this all down to the Key Elements........

your not even at retirement age and you can read a post like this!

whats wrong with you, how you going to spend your pension @ 65 if you cant go through this..

BTW fantastic post I got tomorrow off work to look through this! S+F

if you get this in a nut shell its not fun.

Jh

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hmm. My reply didn't print on my last post...? Site difficulties?
Anyways I will read it all, but it will take time with all the vid's and links. If nothing else, I plead Blond....lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
I see there is some Carl Sagan [...]there too. [...] I remember him always saying stuff like extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. [...] However, pictures, video evidence and eye witness testimony has been used in the court of law everyday.

Just what I like to remind to all those who pretend that no proof has ever been found.

Having had a bit more time now to go through many of the docs, and although there were not too of those that are totally new to me, I can only applause warmly this (re-)compilation of everything.

It should be a reference thread, and I'd suggest a post-it.
Or a sticky? how is this called again here?

edit on 8-2-2013 by SpookyVince because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Unless I hear soon from any other researcher or group that has some of the files and is prepared to share them, I'll pick one of the other individuals named in Part G1 and submit a request as well. I'll report back here when I've done so.

Incidentally, I've just read an interesting item on FOIA requests to various agencies (with a focus on the FBI) - including a discussion (albeit from 2006) relating to costs, time periods and appeals:

www.lapsley.org...

Agencies can charge you for time they spend looking for the records you request, as well as duplication fees for making copies of any records they find. Costs and collection policies seem to vary widely among agencies. As an example, before doing a search, NSA will give you an estimate of how much they think a search will cost, and in some cases, will require you to pay this money up front before they do anything. In my FOIA requests, which were relatively simple, these fees ranged from $300-$700. In contrast, the FBI seems to charge fees only rarely (for me, one out of 57 requests), and even then the fees seem to be small ($21 in my case). They'll even send you the documents first and bill you later.

edit on 8-2-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

well done......
I am going to emerge my self in this later.

S&F

Indisputable

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I can not applaud you enough. Exemplary work to say the least. Please let me thank you in advance for what I can see is going to be a lengthy, enjoyable and enriching read. S&F!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow, nice post, gonna take a while to look through all of this, but it's extremely interesting so I don't mind.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Good thread but unfortunately it does not bring us anything else than these documents that are hardly top secret and as such, they have nothing 'juicy' around the topic, not the smoking gun but the same needless information that brings to nothing, similar to the UK files released in 2012 that were worth 1000 pages, 1000 pages of nothingness.

Edit:

When it comes to being concerned about UFOs, I do not think they are playing games here. Even if you spread disinfo, you wouldn't go as far as faking documents to say 'you are concerned' just to sound more credible. It means that there has been objects threatening the airspace secruity and that are unknown to FAA, FBI, CIA.

If that's the case it tells the objects are unknown, nowhere it is suggested that the concern is for extraterrestrials. Or point me out anything stating this is the case?
edit on 9-2-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. I've seen a few things like this before but it usually ends up leading back around in circles with even more questions left unanswered. But, this seems a bit more fruitful than usual.
edit on 9-2-2013 by venkman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We're covering this subject on ATS Live! Tonight

More info here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
We're covering this subject on ATS Live! Tonight

More info here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool.

Anyone know roughly when ATS Live! shows appear in the downloadable archives at the link below?
www.illustrial.net...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hey Issac - the show is repeated on the ATS Radio stream at 8pm GMT on Sundays

If you can't make that, the Rewind player archives are usually updated by Sunday lunch time (UK time)
edit on 9/2/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Many thanks IsaacKoi for taking the time to put this all together.
this may take a while and once i have digested everything i will share my thoughts.
I was realy loosing my faith in the UFO forums here the last 12 months, this thread has re-ignited my faith.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A+++ work on this one.

To reference Stanton Friedman's quote on so much being done before the internet, it's so true. It's incredible the body of work compiled in the 60s, 70s and 80s by UFO researchers, found in books and newsletters -- much of it isn't on the internet. It's forgotten.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join