It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Claims Wall Street Data Dump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This seems to be tied to the other post where the Federal Reserve was hacked as well. Not sure if anyone followed up on this and has access to the dump.

"Now we have your attention America: Anonymous's Superbowl Commercial 4k banker d0x via the FED," said a Sunday tweet from Operation Last Resort. A followup tweet from the same Twitter channel said, "Yes we posted over 4000 U.S. bank executive credentials."...Operation Last Resort is the name for an Anonymous campaign that seeks "reform of computer crime laws, and the overzealous prosecutors," and which was launched after Internet activist Aaron Swartz committed suicide. Although Swartz had long battled depression, numerous people have come forward to criticize the Department of Justice's handling of his case, including prosecutors' apparent strong-arm tactics.
LINK

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Enough with the talking and more walking anonymous!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
IF anonymous really wanted to do something helpful to the world maybe they should hack the banks and delete all the debt in the world instead of releasing data on how much bankers waste?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
IF anonymous really wanted to do something helpful to the world maybe they should hack the banks and delete all the debt in the world instead of releasing data on how much bankers waste?

The problem is. Your debt might be my savings. Is not in my inerest that they delete your debt.

See the problem?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by DataWraith

The problem is. Your debt might be my savings. Is not in my inerest that they delete your debt.

See the problem?

PROFITING off of debt should dealt with, as it causes greedy behaviour from the banks an danon should wipe off debt not savings, Anon give it all mouth but very little real action. IMHO.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for them to release the encryption key to that huge file that they placed on the ussc.gov website. How about they carry through on a threat they already made instead of making new ones?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

It apparently isn't clear to most, anon is a government agency!

If they weren't they would help normal people.......They don't help anyone and spout off threats like a child......

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You may not like thier approach or tactics, but I give them an A+ for effort. They try to make a difference, when others sit around, complain and eventually forget.
RIP Aaron Swartz

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by hp1229

It apparently isn't clear to most, anon is a government agency!

If they weren't they would help normal people.......They don't help anyone and spout off threats like a child......

Sorry bud I do not think that is the case. Anon is heavily monitored in IRC. There are peeps there that are law enforcement agents. Anon is too big and decentralized to be fully infiltrated.

Yes they help normal people there are many operations that never make the news what so ever.

edit on 8-2-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

join