It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''It is what it is'' - A Transmission from The Purple Winds of Infinity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
WHAT WAS ME? No social identity, no one to look up to, no relationship to any religion, no belief, no knowledge, no hobbies, no interest, no passion. Only a subtle BELIEF IN NON BELIEF. In layman's terms, 'I see all THE WRONG, and I strive towards what is RIGHT' aka 'Your Way is Bogus, Go Suck a Lemon,' leading one to WISDOM.

My father was weak, distant, complacent, under pressure, complaining - he was a lie.
My mother was abusive, controlling, negative, hateful - she was a lie.
Broken family, no brother, no sisters, no one in your corner, - lie.
The corporate world dragging the family down - lie..
Sports going from fun to judgement and anger - lie.
My possessions, intelligence, internet, escapes, - lie.
My privacy, friends, education, goals, direction, support, - lie.

Out of the chaos, order was found by becoming a NON PARTICIPANT IN LIFE.
Rebelling without a cause? No, Rebelling WITH a cause- to shatter lies
But what do I know? Only my consciousness. As the mind seeks balance, the internet confirmed my conscious awareness of EMPTINESS, I saw it everywhere, I realized that I knew it was everywhere and everything. I KNEW SOMETHING. Explaining this to my family, lashing back, ''You're stupid, You have no money, no job, no life, You're nobody!''

Complete detachment from everything follows, leading to ARROGANCE because I FINALLY KNEW SOMETHING. I was confident in something, but what was it? Not knowing 'WHAT I KNEW' and how to apply it to daily life, meant continuous failure - attached to thinking ''I KNOW BETTER'' and not having any directional knowledge, means many distractions were caught, and much time wasted by NOT ADDRESSING THINGS IN TOTALITY.

Once viewed as ''REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE'' was in reality, ''REBEL WITH A CAUSE:'' rebelling against THE LIES. Planting a flag in the soil, the mission objective was COMPLETE REJECTION of SOCIETY, rejection of contribution, rejection of 'self adjustment,' rejection of responsibility, rejection of life, rejection of identity, rejection of lies, rejection of family, rejection of fake friends, rejection of jobs, REJECTION OF EVERYTHING until nothing is left, but something...AND that something was TRUTH.

Surrounded by dysfunction, abnormality, confusion, yet INSIDE THE MIND was an experience unfolding that was similar and different to the world of illusion- bound by UNIVERSAL LAW or NATURAL LAW, which is supreme to mankind's WORLDLY LAW which holds NO WEIGHT in the NATURE OF REALITY. If man and woman lived REAL LIVES they would not be SLAVES, and they would OWN EVERYTHING and take delight in life.

A sympton of this nature is the inability to feel POOR OR BROKE, despite outward circumstances, ONE WILL MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING, and miracles will occur and NOTHING MAKES SOMETHING OUT OF YOU ! Examples of NATURAL LAW ARE as follows: 1. I will always eat, I will never starve. 2. I will harm myself, but never harm another. 3. I will like what I like and I will be me without concern for what anyone thinks. Of these LAWS, one is JUDGE AND JURY - the heart knows what is what, and you cannot LIE TO YOUR SOUL !

Every day of every year for INFINITY, I have everything, I own everything. I AM EVERYTHING. The SUN, STARS AND MOON all arrive in due time and form. Now, there is no REBEL, only GODHEAD, only ONENESS, only INFINITE LOVE and desire for GOODNESS for all.
In this state, there is BEAUTY, JOY, SUPPORT, GROWTH, KNOWING, RESOLVE !
There is no QUESTIONING, only the mind's luminous PLACE OF RETURN, which never changes and cannot be changed. At any moment, the plane of continuity of mental baseline exists and is realized when the ''leaves are brushed aside to reveal what lies beneath''. As this is being written, the awareness of being aware of the awareness of emptiness persists

Peace, I love you all.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So is this a suicide note?

I'm lost.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Love you brother, it brings light and joy seeing a fellow human being shedding the ego and seeing that Everything is nothing, with a twist. The people that steer away from the esoteric, the spiritual, the occult or the holistic will have little to nothing do discover in this thread. What I found was love, wisdom, joy and oneness

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

No!. Give it another shot, the medicine is there, it tells a story about realizing what one has and what one does not have, and how they are are interconnected to pronounce greater implications about our universe, and our state of existence, and what we are.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

good read, man, i do what i feel, is necessary for sustainability, nothing more, nothing less.
YOG SOTHOTH!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Lately I have seen purple everywhere I look...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

S&F. So I'm not the only rebel with a cause. Peace,

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Kapablanka, thank you so much for that message. I know the same as you, but sometimes I need to be reminded. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

My thoughts in your words.
I am the rebel you are..

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I dig it! Very eloquent. Transmission implys it came from somewhere else. It came from no-where! Purple winds. Im excited with that imagery. Purple is the color of spirituality.
You blew me away.
But, due to vernacular, i do believe things could be misinterpreted.
Nothing gives you everything but truth guides your life. I guess its the question of what are your truths in comparison to mine, or john doe's. Where do they lay? Do they lay on fear of protecting yourself, or does the truth lay on love for all? I see there is only one truth, and the multiple is mistruths.

Again, vernacular, I would say christ consciousness, instead of Godhead. We know we are made in the image of God. You being good with words, you definitely know imagery doesnt mean are exactly like him.

But i love it, man. You are the God of your reality, you create it with your actions and reactions, so you have to react accordingly, and do things at the right time. But then I am the God of my reality. It breaks down into, where do I plant my wisdom of love for the most healing can be done, where do I apply my love to increase my capacity to love instead of discouraging me to not love. In which, we get to the conclusion by the direct relationship just stated, the more love, pure love for yourself and doing good will, the more healing and the higher our capacity is.

Sometimes, my mind feels empty, so when that happens, i go to the place of return and either imagine something beautiful or I embrace the silence. I am what I am. I embrace it, and I spread the love of good will.

P.s. As I focus on the place of return, I get the feeling I feel when I see the color...purple.

On the most astonishing levels, "I am he, as you are he, as you are me, And we are all together.
I can See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly" I Am the Walrus - the beatles

Very insightful. Thank you!

edit on 1-6-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

top topics

join