It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the lefts outcry about French war against Al-Qaeda?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I know the whole west is living it. I mentioned Europe because that is where I am living at the moment. I am I'm Spain which has been hard hit by austerity and the full force of the crisis.

What I say is not a lie. I hear people talking, seriously about killing politicians talking about taking up arms and overthrowing the elected in violent revolution. The others, about half of them are scared. This is in earnest. No BS implied by it.

What you say sounds great and all but don't think I didn't notice it is not based on reality. It is an ideal.

Should of could of would of. In translating it to the real world you should mention the starvation, disease, violence and collapse associated with what you advocate.

To our people. I am not even limiting that to the US. The west in general. Then we fight ourselves for the upper hand and some one else picks up where we left off.

There has always been rich and poor. I am not rich but can accept that since I don't need to be. I do need food shelter, security and everything else to survive and would like those things for my children.

If you guys have a better way then offer it, but don't expect me to endorse living in abject slavery and poverty so you feel equal to me in our shared misery. Find a better way or leave the wheel alone. It has been invented already.

edit on 6-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I am familiar with Kissinger.He is a political woody Allen. Idiot still thinks he is relevant. You are right though. We are a tool. The most important one in the box because as of yet no one else can afford to pay for the party nor is willing to. Blood and cash. No one else reaches into their pocket even to scratch.

As far as forgetting about my national sovereignty ....we have always defied the Rothschild and co dynasty up until the early 20th century. It is hard times for sure but my country is rife with defiant patriots that have not yet given up.

Look at the boards on this one site. State by state we are asserting our many nations sovereignty within our union.

Can Europe say the same with its union? Besides the UK it is an internationalism orgy.

So lastly if we have been "ruining" the world by the bankers cabal giving us our marching orders, why then has no one said a peep until the gravy train ran out? Because you liked it. We did a good job of greasing that train and keeping it running smoothly.

We don't need it though. We have enough wealth and resources to last countless generations without it. Can the other countries in the west say the same?

Maybe we should leave you to your great ideals. We don't need them. This is all a courtesy that can expire. Know that.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

cool, i feel that the situation the common spanish and greek people are bearing the brunt of is a travesty, though it does not mean that the whole of europe is talking civil war etc

and starvation, disease and such have been a regular cycle for many parts of the world for a long time now, and the interference and exploitation from western goverments over the last couple of centuries is instrumental in building this situation.

i am in no way suggesting you live in slavery, you misinterpret me - i would like a leveling of the field for all people on earth - we dont have to accept the status quo of rich getting richer and poor getting poorer, and obvs this is an ideal but we need something to aim for do we not? but i feel that we are actually in agreement on this.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I'll go out on the limb and bet you lost last nights arguement.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

We don't need it though. We have enough wealth and resources to last countless generations without it. Can the other countries in the west say the same?

46.2 Million people are living in poverty in the USA. Well done!

(and we can probably count on those figures being under rated!)

If you have all the worlds wealth, please do inform me why >>>>

On 10 January 2013, debt held by the public was approximately $11.577 trillion or about 73% of GDP

Your Patriotism is well intended, however it is also blinding.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
there is no need for a left or right political leaning to have any bearing on one's view to any countries involvement militarily abroad.
this in no way defines the left or the right,

Yes it does. Because the left is livid when America fights terrorism and relaxed when France does it. The hypocrisy is amazing.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

yeah we are not too far off. Still. I dont buy into the "equal" playing field. I like FAIR. But equal means EQUAL responsibility as well. Equal cost, sacrifice and blame. Sine that will never happen, I like fair. But that means you should get what you pay for.

The US is blamed for its position as "imperialistic". WE LIVE IN THE WESTERN EMPIRE. ALL OF US.

DUH, we protect it, with others, but mostly WE PROTECT IT. Why wouldnt we get a more advantageous position in it?

What would be the point of spending what we do and sacrificing what we do if at the end of the day Romania or Portugal got an equal say as to what we deserve. OR what we should risk and spend next.

I dont want to see a third world hell hole anywhere. But we arent the ones making them. We may take advantage of them, but they have always existed. In fact more of the world was living in a hell hole before the west rose to power.

They can join us, but like I said. Fair. You get what you pay for. You want wealth, then produce and work for it. Sacrifice for its security. Dont expect to live a tourists life with a Dukes bank account and a generals security.

You will be poor, enslaved, and unprotected....at the beach with a margarita.

Honestly if China wanted to become an Equal partner with the US or Russia, we could make a great world. They would reduce the brunt of keeping the gears of our civilization turning from one power. They would risk and spend as much and the world would improve because of it.

They wont because of all the BS of people trying to be that "rich duke tourist general" at the beach sipping on margaritas without having to earn it. So they divide us and make us face off with each other. The small guy is actually forcing the hand of the two big idiots who could crush him. Story of life huh....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
THEY ARE NOT WAGING WAR BUT HELPING!!!

Im not opposed to French efforts in Mali, I support them.

But I hope you are not saying that when the French do it its called helping and when the U.S. does it its called war.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
The War on Al-qaeda/terrorism is all but a joke, it's just a name the ptb attaches to people they want to remove
my 2 cents..

And so "tptb" are wrong to oppose Al-Qaedan Imperialism in Africa?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Why do you take such a piss my friend?

Well, first I totally agree the french should be ashamed of their government and should protest against injustice.

Second, I totally agree the french should open their eyes and see that keizer Hollande has talked behind the scenes with the US government (and I mean corporations and banks) to set up all this.

Third, I don't think it's any useful to blame "the french" or "the us". We should just blame evil of this world. But when comes the time to explain what's going on in the world, one cannot avoid to mention the US puppets executing the master plan of a few crazy money lovers. The US wants to be the head of the West then it should accept to be blamed when people start to think out of the box and see incoherences among the official stories.

Fourth, I don't think it's any useful to talk about "dirty job to do" as most of the time, it seems these operations are just pretext for economical looting (neo-colonialism)

The job was dirty in Irak, that's true there was blood everywhere. But no WMD as far as I know.

Peace
edit on 6-2-2013 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

46.2 Million people are living in poverty in the USA.

paying foreign debt generated by the usurpers of our treasury who just happen to be the elite of Europe holding the majority ownership of the federal reserve.....

Yeah all our countries are all broke and in debt to the same people.....AND? Wouldnt what you said be true for your country as well?

At least we still have that fat chance in hell.....it has only been 100 years of their direct influence in our country. That really isnt a long time. also in that time they still havent crushed our spirit. We still defy. Hence why they want to use drones and the military on us among other things. We are actually a threat.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Rodinus
THEY ARE NOT WAGING WAR BUT HELPING!!!

Im not opposed to French efforts in Mali, I support them.

But I hope you are not saying that when the French do it its called helping and when the U.S. does it its called war.

Hi Lucid,

Thank you for your comment.

Sadly the French MSM are calling this a war and probably in other countries too, however, in my own personal opinion this isn't a war as as i explained in my post the Malian president actually begged for help.

Again, in my own personal opinion, when two or more nations, states or parties actually declare a state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict then, for me this is called war... nothing to do with left or right sided views, just my own personal opinion.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

between you and me i am still losing it
it never stops just coz the day changes, we all know that!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hi Lucid,

Thank you for your comment.

Sadly the French MSM are calling this a war and probably in other countries too, however, in my own personal opinion this isn't a war as as i explained in my post the Malian president actually begged for help.

Again, in my own personal opinion, when two or more nations, states or parties actually declare a state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict then, for me this is called war... nothing to do with left or right sided views, just my own personal opinion.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

And let's remind the MSM keeps on brainwashing people that Traoré is the Malian president. Well, he's not. It's an interim position. So who can tell he's not part of the plot and was put there to beg for help? You? I? none of us!

We shouldn't swallow anything we see (on both side) but keep a clear mind. And when one does so, he can only see that MSM uses very specific words, always the same to talk about the mainstream good and evil.

To me it's the tree that hides the forest. The power of words is the key to any truth to be found.

edit on 6-2-2013 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by CityFarmer

The job was dirty in Irak, that's true there was blood everywhere. But no WMD as far as I know.

You know what WAS there....3 mercenaries for every 1 US soldier. All this BS about the evils of the US made these same scum bags use careless and ruthless mercenaries with no oversight instead of US troops for Iraq because it was easier than actually addressing this nonsense. If the US was NOT blamed like that was normal somehow for doing the things the west NEEDS done, MAYBE we could do our jobs and not rely on mercenaries that kill because they are above the law and any oversight.

The real reason why people bitch is because they are encouraged to by the same scum bags. They make a quick buck by making everyone spend on "measures" for the evils of the world, which is just money down the drain and into their pocket. It is retarded on their part though because in the long run they NEED for the US to do its job and keep the spice flowing.

The spice must flow, be it by mercenaries or US troops. I think Iraq would have been better off without the mercenary F fest they had going on.

link   

I CAN say the same about my country - the difference is, I'm NOT defending it! LOL

Also, "Only a hundred years interference in America"

Ha! They crushed your country from the inside out in a hundred years or less, WHY are you gloating about it?

edit on 6-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I am not gloating. I am saying that it really isnt a long time. We still have our spirit and a real chance of ridding ourselves of them. Did you not read the post or NOT understand it?

Also you can not defend your country all you want. Like I said. We still have our spirit.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

in my posts i quite clearly blame the west, and not just the us.

i think it stinks quite frankly and i am surprised we have not reaped what we have sown a lot sooner.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I would argue that it is better to understand so as to provide a solution rather than judge,

Part of the scheme is to demoralize us and break our spirit. Destroy the old institutions that were the safe guards for the world.

Our people, our countries. Take pride in them once again and build them up once more. If not THEY will and in their image.

EDIT:

Also I try to understand Israel. The same way I tried to understand Palestine and everyone else. I am done with judging. I am looking to make things work. We should all look to make the world work. NOT judge one as being more worthy than the other.

PC philosophies will not serve us since they were invented by the same people making the problem so as to cover their ass.

We need HONESTY and realism. Cold and hard facts. Not ideals. Ideals are what we should aim for, you are right. We get there by logic and honesty.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Yes we do. Sorry I have to go off topic one last time.A kid that worked for me,was moving out of his parents house and getting married,He asked me if I had any advice?

I told him two things. Never cook bacon naked, and remember two words YES DEAR.

edit on 6-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join