Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This is the Truth system

page: 1
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The Truth, its about time you and I had a adult talk about the Truth! I think its abit overdue and if you dont agree with me then you are crazier than a Redhead who thinks ascension was perioxiding her hair blonde.

The truth so lets have it what is the Truth?

The truth is the reality of experience. Its not something that can be cateorised as good, bad, evil or moral it is only the reality of experience.

For example if i see a an fire and say to you if i put my hand in fire will it burn my hand and cause me terrible injiry and pain. you answer yes then you are telling truth, you have accurately measured the hazard correctly. Conversely if its the middle of winter and i say will the fire make me more pleasuranle afrom cold if you say yes you are right again.

This is the truth system, and it can be applied to any and every situatiion we may encounter.
Sounds too simple to be true doesnt it? Well it is and the universe gave us that system so all creatures great and small can learn it.

So what has gone wrong and why havent you understood the truth that is plainly so evident to see in front of you.
Its because you have rejected it and ignored it, and supplanted a false truth paradigm in its place. Your belief system.

Is this sinking through? I will leave you to think about this as your perioxide fades away.

If you think im telling truth Flag thread or if instead you think im false Star me. Lets see if weight of opinion stars versus flags.
edit on 6-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


As they say we must find the "Truth Within Ourselves."



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


Reality must express itself, in all the possible ways.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


As they say we must find the "Truth Within Ourselves."


I must be quite the truth holder.

They always tell me I'm full of it.




posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend
 


Full of the Kingdom of God.

Just to extend, AthlonSavage, what if the hand in fire example isn't always right? Like having slime on your hand incapable of catching fire and letting heat through. You still put your hand in the fire don't you. A man with faith can put his hand in the fire without burning it.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


This is how politicans talked. They try and tell me that burning my hand off is good, because having a cold hand is unpleasable.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
No one aware to exact truth, We just follow other words to get rid from problems. But actuality is differ to its. for an example: We may never understand why someone would take their own life, but it happens, and is always devastating for the family. {crime scene cleanup} www.actremediation.com/



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 

And if I choose neither? What is my true feeling on your correctness?



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion
 





And if I choose neither? What is my true feeling on your correctness?


Deception is always a altermative



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Just to extend, AthlonSavage, what if the hand in fire example isn't always right? Like having slime on your hand incapable of catching fire and letting heat through. You still put your hand in the fire don't you. A man with faith can put his hand in the fire without burning it.


Or those that have practiced meditation techniques and increasing levels of exposure thereby rendering themselves resistent to heat or cold.

Truth is a matter of perception, which, while sometimes externally verifiable, remains largely subjective on a individual to individual basis.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout
 




Truth is a matter of perception, which, while sometimes externally verifiable, remains largely subjective on a individual to individual basis.


I challenge anyone to stick their hand in fire for a minute. Perception is one thing but the levergae bar of time always wins out.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

reply to post by KilgoreTrout
 




Truth is a matter of perception, which, while sometimes externally verifiable, remains largely subjective on a individual to individual basis.


I challenge anyone to stick their hand in fire for a minute. Perception is one thing but the levergae bar of time always wins out.


Or you could say, that if you expect to burn, then you will...but if you expect not to burn, you will not...I can pass my hand through a flame and feel heat...leave it for too long and I will probably start to cook...you didn't set time parametres for the exercise you suggest...so for example...


When two bodies of different temperatures meet, the hotter body will cool off, and the cooler body will heat up, until they are separated or until they meet at a temperature in between.[16] What that temperature is, and how quickly it is reached, depends on the thermodynamic properties of the two bodies. The important properties are temperature, density, specific heat capacity, and thermal conductivity.

The square root of the product of thermal conductivity, density, and specific heat capacity is called thermal effusivity, and tells how much heat energy the body absorbs or releases in a certain amount of time per unit area when its surface is at a certain temperature. Since the heat taken in by the cooler body must be the same as the heat given by the hotter one, the surface temperature must lie closer to the temperature of the body with the greater thermal effusivity. The bodies in question here are human feet (which mainly consist of water) and burning coals.

Due to these properties, David Willey, professor of physics with the University of Pittsburgh, says he believes firewalking is explainable in terms of basic physics and is not supernatural nor paranormal.[17] Willey notes that most fire-walks occur on coals that measure about 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit (550 degrees Celsius), but he once recorded someone walking on 1,800-degree (1,000 °C) coals.[4]


en.wikipedia.org...

Taking your hypothesis in another slightly different direction...how do you explain the capabilities of the Shaolin monks?



Mind can overcome matter.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout
 





Or you could say, that if you expect to burn, then you will...but if you expect not to burn, you will not...I can pass my hand through a flame and feel heat...leave it for too long and I will probably start to cook...you didn't set time parametres for the exercise you suggest...so for example...


Flicking your hand thru flame is a different event to leaving it stationary in flame. Time permeates both but the truth outcomes are different.
edit on 6-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by KilgoreTrout
 





Or you could say, that if you expect to burn, then you will...but if you expect not to burn, you will not...I can pass my hand through a flame and feel heat...leave it for too long and I will probably start to cook...you didn't set time parametres for the exercise you suggest...so for example...


Flicking your hand thru flame is a different event to leaving it stationary in flame. Time permeates both but the truth outcomes are different.


And therefore you have just affirmed that 'truth' is a variable



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Deception is always a altermative

Is it deception if I have no true feeling either way?



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout
 





And therefore you have just affirmed that 'truth' is a variable


yes but for different static events. For example placing your hand in a fire and leaving it there long enough will fry it black. That output of that event is always the same a charred hand.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
yes but for different static events. For example placing your hand in a fire and leaving it there long enough will fry it black. That output of that event is always the same a charred hand.


How long is 'long enough'? Is 'long enough' an equal amount for all participants in the experiment? Will all experience the same degree of burning? Not necessarily.

The 'truth' of the matter therefore is only that fire has the potential to burn flesh, but that burning is not a foregone conclusion of exposure to fire.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Truth for one isn't therefore truth to the other. A lot can't levitate without a kick in their ass.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout
 





How long is 'long enough'? Is 'long enough' an equal amount for all participants in the experiment? Will all experience the same degree of burning? Not necessarily.

The 'truth' of the matter therefore is only that fire has the potential to burn flesh, but that burning is not a foregone conclusion of exposure to fire.


All people die eventually and at different times, ages and lead up events. All roads lead to the same consequence. You can talk semantics about the truth which is a trick used by politicians and religous fanatics but you cant beat the outcome. The hand will burn and be charcol just like the body will one day be dead.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
All people die eventually and at different times, ages and lead up events. All roads lead to the same consequence. You can talk semantics about the truth which is a trick used by politicians and religous fanatics but you cant beat the outcome. The hand will burn and be charcol just like the body will one day be dead.


Therefore, truth is not only subjective and variable, it is also relative.





new topics

top topics



 
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join