It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange feeling in the air?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Hey...
I almost wasn't going to post here again as some of the replies are making me uncomfortable, but perhaps we need another discussion somewhere about guides and information given, so we can compare notes. Just an idea. I'm not so bad today, but still headachy, and very antsy...frankly a bit blue, which isn't like me. Someone also mentioned psychotropic weapons, which spooked me to the core for some reason, although I have to admit I know practically nothing about them. Will have to go and do some research. Nothing would surprise me at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Its the calm before the storm.

Things have been going good for me lately, great even, but I'm not as pleased as I should be. Its this feeling of impending doom anytime now.. I don't feel this way all the time but for the passed few days I have. Idk what it is, financial collapse stuff, a large x-flare, a 7 mag on top of Fukishima, idk what it is but..

I can smell the rain coming.

When rain really is coming I can feel it in my palms, this is more like I can feel it in my blood.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I saw this today here on ats. Trader Makes Huge Bet of 11 Million Something Bad Will Happen Within 60 Days...

ATS link

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Not to say that your vibe has anything to do with what is going on...

BUT

Since this thread was started something big has kicked off. The LA thing. Perhaps we are all a little on edge.

This is a powder keg waiting to blow. Those west coast trends tend to spread like wildfire.

That strange feeling might be the chemicals in the warfare.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Maybe it would be of use to ask,has any of you feeling this(and i know firsthand how horrible this feeling is) had any unusual dreams since you started feeling this way? Or just before? NOT to turn this into a dream thread,but if some of you have,maybe ask Wrabbit if you can pm him,with his consent? That way a pattern could be detected,without digressing.Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I had a nuke dream too, in 89, where I was at ground zero, running away from the blast, and I could feel the the blast wind and debris on my face and I couldn't breathe. I ducked behind a rock then woke up in a sweat.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm so sorry to dissapoint you my friend but....before Heaven is Hell.

The gates of Hell have been opened and everything will be accelerated ten times in the speed of time.

Every deed will be counted 10 times more than before and indeed things will happen.

I think he's talking about reality, not some make believe place.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Empathic feelings? ...... Seems to be a lot of members that think they are ?.. gifted..? with that particular ability. It's likely the time of year in the northern hemisphere. Spring is just around the corner hopefully.
I think we All feel a certain apprehension about 0bama's recent dealings with America's citizens and our Constitution. Certainly 'guns' is on the front page of all our concerns. The many current events that most of us are only now digesting. The weather seeming uncertain, the World monetary situation seemingly temporarily static, but set to possibly disintegrate further. The 'fiscal cliff' aftershocks, the 'Big lie' we are living with daily.

As for myself... No, I don't feel anything ominous on the horizon, though this year I'm planning on some farming with useful edibles as my primary crop. My anticipation of and monetary collapse. Monetary collapse does seem imminent possibly.

But as you put it "A strange feeling in the air?' ....no, I don't feel inclined to think that.

What are the things of concern right now that I can think of?

The second amendment

Gas price rise

0bams, always wary of 0bama

China & Russia's influence in Africa

China & Russia and others tossing the 'Dollar' as the world currency

A keen apprehension towards 0bama

The collapse of the dollar

Hyperinflation

Bayou Corne sinkhole, and earthquake activity related to the New Madrid fault, & the West Coast, and maybe the 'Pacific Rim'

And that is about all that comes to mind right now. The one thing that disquiets me the most would be obama. I hope he can be contained, but there is worry.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wow, strange feelings all around lately. I had to lay down and let all this pass through me right after work, yesterday. It was laying me flat out. I meditated a bit while lying down, trying to mentally establish my ground points to Earth and Source, and get that energy flowing through me instead of pounding me. It worked. Just in time, too. My toddler son jumped up on me just as I was finishing my meditation thoughts and wanted to play and cuddle and be all lovey.

After that little adventure I felt a bit better, went to sleep early and meditated a bit more, and then drifted, finally, to a peaceful sleep and woke with less of that jittery buzz all over my body.

So weird and yet here we are.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

we need another discussion somewhere about guides and information given, so we can compare notes.

I posted a pm to you. Sorry I didn't know you were supposed to ask first. Anyhow, it’s nothing to informative just a quick agreement on your post.

I have been through many things that I have read here today. Which, by the way, is the day after the original post. I am toying with the idea of posting but, "wow", Wrabbit you are brave. I don't know if I could actually do it. My story has issues in it not unlike the Dream sequence posted earlier. Different but, odd. Enough to compare it in a very different way.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm glad the thread has been able to give so many people a place to talk about what I wasn't sure any others were feeling or seeing when I started this. I can't help but think this is a real benefit of the net maturing into communities as it has for the sharing of information and perspectives.

@Thread

Sorry I haven't been able to reply directly or stay on top of the thread as I normally would. I'm in several challenging courses this semester. As I'm quickly learning, when they say challenging to describe something, it means the challenge comes in finding free time around the work required. I'm definitely reading though.

edit on 8-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I can pinpoint the exact moment the "change" came over me-i was standing outside under the sky not last night or night before that,it was Tuesday night,i was looking at the stars,and in the SE,there was a big bright yellow flash,a pop! of yellow light.Idk what it was,but i started feeling lighter and more positive,stronger and had much more peace after that,the heaviness and feeling of doom and sadness started falling away,i noticed it diminishing even before i fell asleep that night.

That is one of the most interesting things I've seen posted yet, actually. It opens a line of thought I hadn't even considered, to put it one way. Just how quickly after the pop of yellow light did you notice a change in feeling, if I may ask?

* We've talked on other threads, I know you're solid and well thought out in things you post about. I'm adding this in explanation to the rest of the thread for why I'm keying on this for at least a moment to do a little checking on something... Hmm...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think many people have the ability to sense geomagnetic fluxuations and even approaching storms. We have been conditioned not to believe in these things so we never get that good at evaluating them. Look at the wildlife, they migrate away from volcanoes and earthquakes weeks before they happen. I can't see why people don't sense this. We put rubber soled shoes on to stop our perception so we cannot sense things so we remain "normal" in relation to others in society. Science runs the world nowadays and science dictates things aren't real until they say they are.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

How awesome is that?

I too can pinpoint exactly when, as well. 12/12/12 after a huge surge of energy hit me in my sleep or what I thought was sleep. So real, yet so surreal. It hasn't been the same since (and I'm OK with that.)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I've been feeling it for quite awhile. It's headache inducing. The only time it goes away is right before there is a thunderstorm.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
Maybe it would be of use to ask,has any of you feeling this(and i know firsthand how horrible this feeling is) had any unusual dreams since you started feeling this way? Or just before? NOT to turn this into a dream thread,but if some of you have,maybe ask Wrabbit if you can pm him,with his consent? That way a pattern could be detected,without digressing.Just a thought.

Anything related to the feeling it sounds like a good number of us have noticed to one degree or another is fair game to my thinking on a thread like this. I'm no thread nazi on mine in any case and left this one somewhat open for the undefined thing it's ultimately been. Certainly real to experience ...but what exactly?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thanks Wrabbit, I'm going to post two stories out of about 20.

I was walking down this alley behind FOX Studios one night and I felt a thunder in my body. I opened my eyes to see that I was no longer in the alley. I was aware that if I turned around I would be back there but, if I went forward I would have an experience in this new place. I felt very comfortable in the new place as I noticed the difference in colour. It was the clearest colour of sky and grass I have ever seen. In the new place it was twilight and where I had been it was 3:00 in the morning.

Anyhow I just happened to turn my head to the right and there was this entity standing about 6' tall and had skin like a lizard. He (I just know it was a male though there were no indications of sexual definitions) just looked at me and I heard a voice in my head asking me if I wanted to walk with him for a few minutes. I chose to do so and we walked over this little hill. The alley I had been in was long gone and I was now with this entity, with no fear and no feeling of oddness. He explained human experience through the language of colour and motion as well as giving off this energy of pure love. I learned what life was all about that day but, if you asked me to tell you anything I would not be able to say anything because words cannot hold the meanings I was shown.

I came out of this experience and found I was about 1 mile down the road in the top of a Pine tree holding on for dear life.

This experience was the most profound event in my life. I do not know who the creature was but I never really wondered. I intuitively knew that I shifted to a different time and that was what the thunder was. The friendly nature of this told me that the look of the entity was one I could bare, and at the time if the entity had looked like an angel or something I would not have been able to get over worshiping it and therefore I would have learned nothing of what I was shown. So the entity revealed itself in the best way possible for me to get what was intended for me to get.

The second was much the same only the entity felt scary and looked more like a hunched over old man I ran over to help him and he looked at me. My jaw dropped at the sight of his bird beaked mouth and translucent skin. He was so afraid of me that he bit me on the arm and I still have the scar to prove it. I am 53 now this happened when I was 27 or so. Anyhow there is allot more I could say about these two experiences but, I am suddenly feeling naked and scared. So I will stop now and maybe post it for you all later.

Thanks please try not to be cruel. No drugs and other oddities at the time, just these experiences that make sense to me and me alone.

Again thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How this relates to the topic is that the experience has taught me how to pay attention to the more subtle energies of life whch is what you brought up. This is how I learned that way.

take care.
edit on 8-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hey there Wrabbit,thank you for considering my reply.I would say,within 5 minutes of me seeing the flash,the boa constrictor feel and heavy crushing feeling on my chest lifted,it may have been less.I sat down on the low wall outside my kitchen door and still thought to myself:"Well,this is nice" cause when one's chest is like that,it basically feels like one's permanently hyperventilating,and its actually really sore.

It was'nt anything medical,cause i was at my doctor about a week before,,after i woke one morning with a headache that stayed for 2 days,the next day after my nose was very very sore,it felt like someone stuck a marble up a nostril into my forehead,i thought it may be an infection,those flare up once or twice a year,though i do suffer from chronic low-grade sinusitis anyway.Just, when it develops infection,i feel the need to take antibiotics,so i thought it was that and made an appointment.He only found a bit of inflammation,which surprised me,as it felt like more than that,anyway,i was'nt sick with bronchitis or any chest illness.Why i mention this,i had a dream that night before,and i woke up feeling headachey and sore-nosed,which had remarkable correlations to physical symptoms aside from those i mentioned.If i may,i would rather send you a pm about that?

So yes,the heavy crush feel on my chest lifted practically straight away,and by the time i went to sleep about two hours later,i didnt feel so psychologically crappy anymore,and i got a good few hours rest.By the next morning i felt still better,and its continued on till now.I can describe it by saying,i feel stronger,i feel relieved,sort of,and just more positive in general.Like something has been diverted,and things are back to normal.Just stronger,its the best way to put it,and definitely,about as at ease as an awake,aware person Can feel,all things considered,you know? A great heaviness has been lifted,an oppresive cloud of anxiety,sadness and isolation.

Okay,now i have to mention,and this is why i get the feeling,that for me,personally,dreams may play a part:The day after i saw the flash,Wednesday,i had a nap late morning,and had another dream,very bizarre too,in a different way,but it left me still feeling very much better,like it re-inforced the strength and more positive frame of mind im now in-though it was Bi-Zarre.The previous dream reinforced the Bad feeling,and i did wake from it physically ill,so..strange things.Do let me know when its ok to send a pm,re the dreams,when you have time,no rush,im not likely to ever forget them
Hope you have an okay weekend.I say ok,cause i know its impossible to have a Good one when one feels in this way-it sucks like few things has the ability to suck.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I feel it too. Past couple of days I´ve felt irritable and strange. Like someting is in the air and it´s not easy feeling. During the days it´s quite calm, but as Raxoxane here asked about starnge dreams lately, I actually have had unusual dreams during past days.

On the night of 6th February I woke up 6.30 and had very detailed dream which I haven´t had a while. I also hardly wake up at night or early morning, I always sleep deeply and uninterrupted.

But this night I had a dream that at least for me had quite precise symbolic meaning. I have worked with my dreams for years and have learned to interpret them in a useful way.

I hardly ever have violent dreams, usually I dream about situations that I have to solve, travelling and many symbols that give me information. But this dream was unusually violent. I had to hid myself from some controller who watched everything through security cam and I knew that I have to find safe place to sleep this last night (I was on travel). Then I was attakced by elderly couple, but I won them and escaped, so this part ended well.

But the danger was still in the air. I was in our old appartement then, first floor. I sat by my computer when suddenly our neigbours from second floor started to shout and knock on my door. They were very angry about the cats. There were 5 cats upstairs and people who lived there were absolutely hysterical. They demanded that cats must be removed. I was afraid that they might hurt the cats and went upstairs. They were still extremely upset and felt very aggressive and violent, but they could´t touch the cats. I saw my young cat just lay on windowsill and calmly observing angry people.

Cats are one of the few animals who create strong frequencies and these frequencies have healing properties. So, cat in a dream might symbolise healing frequency. I interpreted this dream as the situation when those who don´ t want the change and want to rule the world in the same way, keep people in violence, fear and hatred, are hysterically angry right now, because some new and higher frequencies are coming in. Maybe it has something to do with the fact, that we are entering in higher energy area in our Galaxy or maybe some other unkown energy is reaching Earth. Powers are trying to block it or fight it, but they can´t fight the Universe.
So, they are furious about the cats on second floor, but they can´t do anything about them.

It´s just my personal interpretation of course.

It has happened very seldom that I wake wide awake at night after dream and when it does this dream usually carries some information or explanation for me. After this dream I started to feel stronger irritability and a bit ill. Some of my family members also feel very tired and weird.

I´ve had other similar symbols in my dreams over the past month or so. Once I saw an old building, looked in and saw many bees flying under the roof. Lower part of building was empty, but higher part was filled with busy bees - another great symbol of good frequency, but not reaching ground yet.

On 21th December I had first dream of this kind: I was afraid of some suspicious men and started to run, then I suddenly looked up to the sky and knew that some very strong and good new energy particles have reached the upper parts of the atmosphere. I associated this energy with God and started to pray to God for protection, but since I´m not religious (spiritual in my own way, but I never pray like christians do) I started to laugh at myself and felt very happy, running there

I´m not sure what this overall feeling means. It´s not nice feeling, but it might be some kind of interference between lower and higher frequencies and not impending disaster. I don´t know, but I hope everything goes well and something good and new comes out of this confusion at last.
But as many have said there might be some trubles, societal and Earth changes, before better life can start.

Just for information, I´m in Northern Europe. So whatever it is, it´s been felt all over the world.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join